UFOs

How about military records of UFOs disabling nuclear warheads? UFOs flying many times the maximum speed we humans have ever been able to reach on civilian and military radars? These accounts have both civilian and ex-military eye witnesses and evidence linked to it. There are many incidents like this, all you have to do is look a little beneath the surface.

I said credible evidence. You'd have to be pretty naive to believe any of the saucer stories unsupported by another other evidence than people's own eye witness account. Especially when the eye witnesses often contradict eachother or even themselves and bring of things where there's no known scientific basis for.

We were camping at Smithville Lake one time and a stealth bomber flew over. There was a lady going crazy by us yelling "WHAT IS THAT?!" My son, who was around 10 at the time told her. All I am saying, if the history channel can do shows on things like this, then what does the military have that they cant tell us about? If that is our best tech stuff, then why explain how it works? Who needs spys just watch the history channel.

Other governments have been pressuring the U.S. to be open about their knowledge of extraterestrial (spelling?) life and "U.F.O's". A lot of governments claim to have many footage of UFO's, and claim that the U.S. does too but they keep it away from their public. Las Vegas prolly looks like cancer to a planet to aliens, like Joe Rogan said, mold on a sandwhich. They'd prolly be much more interested in places not so polluted.

Look how much we've advanced in the last 20-30 years... now look how much we advanced in 1000 years. Look in the sky, see all the stars, and all the potential planets that are prolly surrounding their solar system just like the one surrounding our sun that we orbit every year. Now try to think outside the box, pretty good odds there's life on other planets, it's possible there's places with intelligent life forms faaaar more advanced than we are, and 10000 years ahead of us. Maybe they don't have the resources we have to fuck our planet up and destroy shit. In one of those far away places, could be a completely different "chemical compound", like no oxygen, lithium, carbon monoxide, some other shit we've never seen or didn't know exist. Just because our planet is limited to this or that, doesn't mean that some other planet is completely different. That means they could have access to shit we never did, what's impossible for us, traveling millions and millions of miles through space, could be nothing to them. Some potential Star Wars shit.

Hell for all we know we could be a test subject for aliens or life from another planet. They could of thrown us, or unleashed our oganisms/bacteria on to this planet and it could of evolved into this, and they just moniter the situation or something. Who knows, but to rule this out as impossible, would be very what, narrow minded?

Other governments have been pressuring the U.S. to be open about their knowledge of extraterestrial (spelling?) life and "U.F.O's". A lot of governments claim to have many footage of UFO's, and claim that the U.S. does too but they keep it away from their public. Las Vegas prolly looks like cancer to a planet to aliens, like Joe Rogan said, mold on a sandwhich. They'd prolly be much more interested in places not so polluted.

Look how much we've advanced in the last 20-30 years... now look how much we advanced in 1000 years. Look in the sky, see all the stars, and all the potential planets that are prolly surrounding their solar system just like the one surrounding our sun that we orbit every year. Now try to think outside the box, pretty good odds there's life on other planets, it's possible there's places with intelligent life forms faaaar more advanced than we are, and 10000 years ahead of us. Maybe they don't have the resources we have to fuck our planet up and destroy shit. In one of those far away places, could be a completely different "chemical compound", like no oxygen, lithium, carbon monoxide, some other shit we've never seen or didn't know exist. Just because our planet is limited to this or that, doesn't mean that some other planet is completely different. That means they could have access to shit we never did, what's impossible for us, traveling millions and millions of miles through space, could be nothing to them. Some potential Star Wars shit.

Hell for all we know we could be a test subject for aliens or life from another planet. They could of thrown us, or unleashed our oganisms/bacteria on to this planet and it could of evolved into this, and they just moniter the situation or something. Who knows, but to rule this out as impossible, would be very what, narrow minded?

Vegas was a joke! I understand your reasoning, I was just saying if I traveled that far I would be ready to PARTY! Also in the other post, I was saying if the government lets us know about tech they have, then imagine the stuff they hide.

Vegas was a joke! I understand your reasoning, I was just saying if I traveled that far I would be ready to PARTY! Also in the other post, I was saying if the government lets us know about tech they have, then imagine the stuff they hide.

What may be a great distance to us, could be nothing to an alien race who is far more infront with technology.

- Bob Lazar claimed to work at the area 51 base, he was asked to reverse engineer a flying saucer which had been captured in a crash.

Bob went through multiple lie detector tests about his area 51 work, and passed every test 100%, even when asked about the saucer he was working on.

What may be a great distance to us, could be nothing to an alien race who is far more infront with technology.

- Bob Lazar claimed to work at the area 51 base, he was asked to reverse engineer a flying saucer which had been captured in a crash.

Bob went through multiple lie detector tests about his area 51 work, and passed every test 100%, even when asked about the saucer he was working on.

you do know that lie detector tests don't mean shit, right? especially if a person is delusional and truly believes something to be true? i'm sure if you tried hard enough you could find someone who would pass a lie detector test when asked if the moon is made of cheese, or if they are god, or if mayonnaise isn't the most disgusting condiment ever invented.

you do know that lie detector tests don't mean shit, right? especially if a person is delusional and truly believes something to be true? i'm sure if you tried hard enough you could find someone who would pass a lie detector test when asked if the moon is made of cheese, or if they are god, or if mayonnaise isn't the most disgusting condiment ever invented.

I like mayonnaise. Have no idea if it is spelled right, I just copied how you spelled it. It goes great on fried spam and eggs, with cheese and hot sauce, plus has to be on toast. But my DR says it is not good for me, but ET told me how to make it one day sharing a bag of Reese's Pieces and he said it is fine.

This guy was no delusional idiot, he was a well respected guy in the science field with a wife and kids, his story has never changed since he told it the first time, there is countless interviews,

The man has no reason to lie really, already had plenty money and didn't really have a reason to make something up, guy is very well respected.

Well respected in the science field:

Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support those claims.[1] Stanton Friedman was only able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College.[3] The Times did discover that in 1990 Lazar had pled guilty to felony pandering, when he installed a computer system for a local brothel,[4] declared bankruptcy and listed his occupation as self-employed photo processor on documents.[1] A 1991 Times article reported, Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada, on a pandering charge. His educational and professional background cannot be verified -- a fact he attributes to government deletion of records."[5]

But it was wiki so it was probably edited by the goverment to cover their tracks.

In 2006 Lazar and wife Joy White were charged with violating the Federal Hazardous Substances Act for shipping restricted chemicals across state lines following a federal investigation started in 2003.[14] The charges stemmed from a 2003 raid on Lazar's business where chemical sales records were examined.[14] The maximum penalty is 270 days in prison and a $15,000 fine.[14] Lazar claimed that he mistakenly concluded that he could legally sell the chemicals after finding incorrect information on the internet.[15]

Hahaha. Yeah, this guys is a genius.

This guy was no delusional idiot, he was a well respected guy in the science field with a wife and kids, his story has never changed since he told it the first time, there is countless interviews,

The man has no reason to lie really, already had plenty money and didn't really have a reason to make something up, guy is very well respected.

everyone has reasons to lie. he could want attention, or to feel important in some circles, or any number of other reasons. or he could just be delusional (you don't NEED to be an idiot to be delusional), or have some type of complex or disorder in which his version of reality is altered from the rest of us.

i am curious to see how you respond to steeve's posts though :P

I have to agree. Lie detectors are completely useless. And it is actually fairly simple to pass one if you know what to do. Penn and Teller did an episode of Bullshit that explains a very easy method for fooling a lie a detector. Lie detectors don't detect lies, they measure a variety of biochemical responses, and as such can easily be fooled into giving false results. There is a reason lie detectors are not admissible in court, they prove absolutely nothing.

That's not even the point. If Lavar was telling the truth than either:

- He's prepared to spend a very long time in prison;

- Or he knows that he's such an incridible source that the government won't even bother with charging him under the espionage act.

It's safe to say that the brothel electrician wasn't really reverse engineering flying saucers and lied about taking lie detector tests.

That's not even the point. If Lavar was telling the truth than either:

- He's prepared to spend a very long time in prison;

- Or he knows that he's such an incridible source that the government wouldn't even bother with charging him under the espionage act.

It's safe to say that the brothel electrician wasn't really reverse engineering flying saucers and lied about taking lie detector tests.

The US Government wiped his background records clean.

I have to agree. Lie detectors are completely useless. And it is actually fairly simple to pass one if you know what to do. Penn and Teller did an episode of Bullshit that explains a very easy method for fooling a lie a detector. Lie detectors don't detect lies, they measure a variety of biochemical responses, and as such can easily be fooled into giving false results. There is a reason lie detectors are not admissible in court, they prove absolutely nothing.

lol @ citing penn and teller, that episode is so full of ridiculous it's not even entertaining to watch. To say a polygraph is completely useless is way overboard. Sure it can give false positives (though they are much less often than the public wants to believe), but how many juries give false positives? Throw those out too? They measure a variety of biochemical responses that are consistent with the body's response to a lie. Nervousness is easily taken into account and does NOT produce the same result, even if your nervousness is extreme enough to feint. The response just isn't the same, and can be accounted for easily by the person behind the monitor. The information in that penn and teller episode was probably correct in the 80's, but as opposed to what they tell you, the technology has come a long way and is not fooled the ways they tell you it is. When those methods worked, it gave you ways to make them think you were lying when you were telling the truth, but not that you were telling the truth when you were lying.. so what good is that anyways?

I'm not condoning the use of them as evidence in a court case, but the modern devices are far more accurate than nonsense tv shows like that tell you they are. If you want to successfully lie consistently on one then you better have months of specialized training or be a sociopath.

The US Government wiped his background records clean.

how convenient :P

lol @ citing penn and teller, that episode is so full of ridiculous it's not even entertaining to watch. To say a polygraph is completely useless is way overboard. Sure it can give false positives (though they are much less often than the public wants to believe), but how many juries give false positives? Throw those out too? They measure a variety of biochemical responses that are consistent with the body's response to a lie. Nervousness is easily taken into account and does NOT produce the same result, even if your nervousness is extreme enough to feint. The response just isn't the same, and can be accounted for easily by the person behind the monitor. The information in that penn and teller episode was probably correct in the 80's, but as opposed to what they tell you, the technology has come a long way and is not fooled the ways they tell you it is. When those methods worked, it gave you ways to make them think you were lying when you were telling the truth, but not that you were telling the truth when you were lying.. so what good is that anyways?

I'm not condoning the use of them as evidence in a court case, but the modern devices are far more accurate than nonsense tv shows like that tell you they are. If you want to successfully lie consistently on one then you better have months of specialized training or be a sociopath.

how convenient :P

I won't pretend to be some kind of lie detector expert, since I actually know relatively little about modern advances in the technology. But they still are not admissible in court, and that is because their accuracy is questionable. And it is true that they are employed more as an interrogation technique rather than an actual "fact finding" machine. And as far as I understood it, the lie detector test that was being referred to would have been conducted on an older model of lie detector. But I may be wrong about that.

And I have to agree, the claim that his background was wiped does sound a little too convenient.