The Synchronicity Six

I guess last fight shows I shouldn't go against Syn so I'll go for Miller!

Not to copy TheWolf but I think Miller to win by decision.

• Upvote 1

Leighton Matias

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36b26.jpg

Name: Leighton Matias
Nickname: -
Weight (Natural): 190lbs (heavyweight) Height: 190cm
MMA Pro record: 29-14-0
Biggest Accolades: Former Syn Superheavyweight champion, current 5 fight win streak.
Manager: Brocc Ogan (29-14-0)
The heavyweight division had a lot of top contenders and Team Thomas Fight Club has been lucky to host it but only one man can come through as Olympic gold medallist – and Leighton Matias has worked hard and put on a lot of top performances to make sure it will be him come Sunday 13th June. The 36-year-old is one of the older men in the competition and has been working hard with the coaches out of Cavemen Dojo in Las Vegas to help give him the edge when he faces off with Ghengis Congo when that final gold medal fight happens.

While both Congo and Matias are very well matched, and the fans will be looking for the two to trade blows standing to end this great Olympics, it must be said that Matias holds a huge edge if the fight was to go to the ground. He has yet to record a submission victory but this might be the fight to do it and a win for Matias can only do great things for his career. He’s already one of the fans favourites and richest fights not only in Syn but in the entire world but a victory in the Olympic gold medal fight could land him something he has yet to hold; A fight for the Synchronicity Heavyweight World Title. It’s a fight not to be missed and Matias does go in the slight favourite but it’s down to him, under the guidance of Ogan, to capitalize on his advantages on the ground and take the victory!

Brought to you by... Dan Milner