Why is every one making 205 fighters

Boble

Hi folks,

just starting my Org, I see my 205 division stacking up with fighters, while 135 and 265+ are hardly filling up, any idea, why?

It's so easy, just make the smallest or biggest fighter possible, not just those in between :-)

Plus doing a 200lbs fighter is not the smartest thing, very tough to cut down to 185, especially if created with no conditioning, and small for 205,

any ideas anyone?

I personally like the strength advantage from being a heavier guy in the weight division... I really like the KOs... sure there can be problems with that, but...

Anyway to get back on topic. 205 is a good weight class for being able to fight in three weight classes easily. You can fight a little on the light side at 265 weight class, tou can fight at 205 by maintaining maximum weight for the weight cut or you can use weight loss supps to drop down to 185 relatively easily. Not that I did a lot of bouncing around between weight classes, but I could if I wanted to, so it has that appeal to some people.

Also I fought at 185 and 205 IRL so I just like that weight class.

In the 8+ years I've played, I don't think I've ever created a Super Heavyweight. Huge fan of the Lighter weights though, wish there were more.

I also am the same. 205 and under mostly. I have 1 guy at 265 right now that I moved up from 205. I like the lighter fighters but I keep away from 135 and 145 so far.

• Upvote 1

Okay so Im the owner of Torcida MMA.

I think Warwynd is being unfair and making me look like a monster when all I tried to do is helping.

First of all yes Im struggling with money so in the begging Im not able to offer the best contracts.

Second of all I tried to help him by explaining that flying isnt necessary, but he started to get mean and writing in a way like Im stupid when all I wanted was to help, and of course that is frustrating.

Okay so Im the owner of Torcida MMA.

I think Warwynd is being unfair and making me look like a monster when all I tried to do is helping.

First of all yes Im struggling with money so in the begging Im not able to offer the best contracts.

Second of all I tried to help him by explaining that flying isnt necessary, but he started to get mean and writing in a way like Im stupid when all I wanted was to help, and of course that is frustrating.

Let's just clear the air, here. I never said you were a monster. Just that the contracts you offered were garbage. Which a $500/$500/$500 contract is NOT good under any circumstances. When you started talking about the flying thing, I looked all around for anything supporting that and not one forum thread had anything that sounded like it supported what you were talking about. I spend a lot of time on the forums as you can see. I also checked the news feed, which is where something like that should have appeared. It wasn't there.

However, after doing a more exhaustive search, I found a few things talking about the locations being turned off and so I talked to one of my old friends from the forums whose opinion I trust. He confirmed that locations are, in fact, turned off and that, for whatever reason Mike opted to send that information out as a mass e-mail instead of putting it on the spoiler/news page, or even in a thread in the forums. I never recieved said mass e-mail, because it went out before my return to the game.

So, with that said, I do owe you a bit of an apology, but it was not me that started getting "mean". I simply said that the contract offer you sent me was unacceptable. I could drag up the PM conversation and hash it out here, or... Be the bigger man and say I'm sorry for my part in the argument and bury the hatchet. Hopefully, you can as well, and we can move on. No hard feelings.

Good luck with your organization.

However, after doing a more exhaustive search, I found a few things talking about the locations being turned off and so I talked to one of my old friends from the forums whose opinion I trust. He confirmed that locations are, in fact, turned off and that, for whatever reason Mike opted to send that information out as a mass e-mail instead of putting it on the spoiler/news page, or even in a thread in the forums. I never recieved said mass e-mail, because it went out before my return to the game.

Dude you almost did the same thing with me on the location issue, told me "I am full of shit" to be precise, I wonder why you think you are omniscient, it s a god damn text based browser game, it s not rocket science to go to your own trustees and circle of trust and all, folks try to help others in any way they can, peeps ask questions others answer, not a big deal.

• Upvote 1

For a newbie 25yo creation I think 500/500/500 is ok, it allows the Org Owner to do profit on the first card, and do all newbie creations have to be in a premium Gym?

I guess those 25yos are there to pick up experience and money to do a project fighter with more experience.

Plus it's always riskie to offer a big contract to a newbie, as you don't know, if he goes inactive or not, and then you invested in a fighter you can't use anymore,

however you're right, for an experienced player, it's a question, if he wants to support a new Org by taking less than he would in an established org,

or want his standard pay.

Signing too many fighters from inactive players can quickly get you in trouble financial wise, but most of the fighters you can reach out to are fresh creations by newbies.

Ok, thats away from the topic now......

Let's just clear the air, here. I never said you were a monster. Just that the contracts you offered were garbage. Which a $500/$500/$500 contract is NOT good under any circumstances. When you started talking about the flying thing, I looked all around for anything supporting that and not one forum thread had anything that sounded like it supported what you were talking about. I spend a lot of time on the forums as you can see. I also checked the news feed, which is where something like that should have appeared. It wasn't there.

So, with that said, I do owe you a bit of an apology, but it was not me that started getting "mean". I simply said that the contract offer you sent me was unacceptable. I could drag up the PM conversation and hash it out here, or... Be the bigger man and say I'm sorry for my part in the argument and bury the hatchet. Hopefully, you can as well, and we can move on. No hard feelings.

Good luck with your organization.

Well I'm sorry too for getting frustrated.

As for the contracts, its okay for you to tell me they aren't acceptable as I understand that they are low. I'm doing whatever I can to get more money so that I can offer better contracts, and I have actually already began offering a little better contracts as I knew myself that those contracts were low.

In conclusion, I don't have any hard feelings, I just didn't want to gain a bad reputation for wanting to help someone, and that's why I wrote "monster" not that you actually called me one but you made me look bad when actually my intensions were good.

But again I'm sorry for acting a little unaccordingly after I got frustrated and thank you for wishing me good luck I wish you all the best aswell. :)

• Upvote 1

Many people fail to understand that there will be nothing in this game without the fight orgs and also they fail to understand how much of commitment does it require to run an org yourself. There is no point to give shit to org owners when they don't deserve it. Best you could achieve that way is the org owner giving up and you will be thinking in a while "where to send my XXXk ID fighter, there aren't any XXXk ID orgs anymore". With all those billions of tycoon cash floating around, I was never able to understand people that negotiate contracts with newer ID orgs. Only thing I do negotiate with them is the inactivity clause, because my fighters have suffered not once or twice by org owner disappearing. When you get to fight in a PPV org, then you are free to negotiate better contracts for your fighters. But what is the difference if you fight for 1/1/1 or 500/500/500 or 3k/3k/3k at a new ID org? For your fighter it is nothing, but for an org owner there is huge difference, since if he has all fighters on 3k/3k/3k, he will be losing money from the first events, making it hard to sign new fighters, book arenas for more events and also putting work into an org and losing money from it kinda kills your motivation.

I think the same dude contacted me last night looking for financial help, so I doubt that he was being cheap by offering you 500/500/500, just that is the best he could offer. As a matter of fact, that's the approximate worth of a new fighter's hype and pop. I mean, no one got rich by fighting in ID orgs, so aim to have fun there - the big money comes from the PPV orgs. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1