NFL Pick 'Em League

Rambo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was 5-11 this week ouch. But my birds stomped the steelers so I can't even be mad about it right now lol. I hope those terrible towels don't fade from tears

Bengals

Colts

Texans

Redskins

Seahawks

Patriots

Panthers

Ravens

Lions

Broncos

Cardinals

Chargers

Cowboys

Steelers

Vikings

I think I was 5-11 this week ouch. But my birds stomped the steelers so I can't even be mad about it right now lol. I hope those terrible towels don't fade from tears

Bengals

Colts

Texans

Redskins

Seahawks

Patriots

Panthers

Ravens

Lions

Broncos

Cardinals

Chargers

Cowboys

Steelers

Vikings

8-7 christ this is a terrible effort so far. I can't seem to get the Jags or the Pats or the Ravens picks right no matter what I do. I really thought Jax would take a step forward to like a 9-7 team this year and they just looked terrible early so I finally give up on them. The Pats I just expected to lose to the teams I expected to be good w/o Brady like Houston and Arizona. And Baltimore I still think is a fake 3-1 team. I keep waiting for them to be exposed.

Sad to see what's happening to Carolina but I guess it's really not all that surprising. Before the last 4 or so years where this trend has changed, it used to be that if you lost in the super-bowl you missed the playoffs the next year. Denver bucked that trend when they lost to seattle and made it the next year, then seattle did it when losing to NE and making it to the playoffs the next year but there was a pretty long stretch where they almost never made it after losing the super-bowl I'm pretty sure.

missed thurs game so i'll take an L there

Pats W

Eagles L

Colts W

Dolphins L

Ravens L

Vikings W

Steelers W

Broncos L

Bengals L

Bills W

Raiders W