Alpha MMA (249k+) Smack Talk Thread

ClarkKent

Pretty sure Benny Douglas is the number 2 205er in the org. He doesnt expect much of a challenge from a weakling, so go ahead and take that fight

Pretty sure you're wrong mate, Baker is no.2 last time i checked. As for weakling?? I asked Bobinski himself about that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33a4.jpg

"Baker is a boxer, not a true mixed martial artist. He is undoubtedly a fantastic fighter but whats he going to do on the ground? A white belt against a purple belt? As Renzo Gracie said "A boxer is like a lion, the greatest predator on land. But you throw him in the shark tank and he’s just another meal.” I am a shark and this fight will be in the shark tank in Jamal's home town. Bring it!"

Pretty sure you're wrong mate, Baker is no.2 last time i checked. As for weakling?? I asked Bobinski himself about that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33a4.jpg

"Baker is a boxer, not a true mixed martial artist. He is undoubtedly a fantastic fighter but whats he going to do on the ground? A white belt against a purple belt? As Renzo Gracie said "A boxer is like a lion, the greatest predator on land. But you throw him in the shark tank and he’s just another meal.” I am a shark and this fight will be in the shark tank in Jamal's home town. Bring it!"

Might wanna check the ranking again bud. But dont worry ill be more than happy to have Benny smash the winner of that fight. After that ill be sure to have benny break the buzzsaw, Watch out now

Might wanna check the ranking again bud. But dont worry ill be more than happy to have Benny smash the winner of that fight. After that ill be sure to have benny break the buzzsaw, Watch out now

My sincerest apologies, I assumed the the list when you clicked view fighters by weight class had the fighters in order of rank. But this sounds like a challenge i'm up for. Not sure about the smashing bit, but I'm not thinking past the next fight. If our guys do meet expect a strong challenge.

Still waiting on my money for the last preview I won't be doing any more until I get that money

sorry for this happening,, just to make a little announcement,, earlier last month i hurt my back at work pretty badly,, 8-8-14 to be exact,,, clark has known and picked up a lot of the work,, i have been in physical therapy and dealing with all kinds of stuff ranging from family stuff from this injury to workmen comp,,, we are still waiting to see if i need surgery,, as well have been pretty well medicated every night so it goes without saying there are a chance of a few thing falling through the cracks i may mess up on or miss,, IF this happens and i make a mistake with your fighter or something along those lines feel free to message me till i get it through my thick skull and fix it,,

but on a better note i wont let this ruin or slow down ALPHA MMA progress! and me and clark are still dedicated to run a great fair org! and bringing your newer fighters great fights! so all you managers that plan to grow with us,, i cant say it enough that i am really excited your with us and really excited what we can make of this org,, as normal if u have any concerns or any thing like that feel free to message me or clark,, as i get better i will be adding more things to the org,, more interviews bonuses ect,, "any thing cool i can think up",, but regardless of what is happening to me,, in the next few events we will be setting up contenders and crowning are first champs!!!!

sorry for this happening,, just to make a little announcement,, earlier last month i hurt my back at work pretty badly,, 8-8-14 to be exact,,, clark has known and picked up a lot of the work,, i have been in physical therapy and dealing with all kinds of stuff ranging from family stuff from this injury to workmen comp,,, we are still waiting to see if i need surgery,, as well have been pretty well medicated every night so it goes without saying there are a chance of a few thing falling through the cracks i may mess up on or miss,, IF this happens and i make a mistake with your fighter or something along those lines feel free to message me till i get it through my thick skull and fix it,,

but on a better note i wont let this ruin or slow down ALPHA MMA progress! and me and clark are still dedicated to run a great fair org! and bringing your newer fighters great fights! so all you managers that plan to grow with us,, i cant say it enough that i am really excited your with us and really excited what we can make of this org,, as normal if u have any concerns or any thing like that feel free to message me or clark,, as i get better i will be adding more things to the org,, more interviews bonuses ect,, "any thing cool i can think up",, but regardless of what is happening to me,, in the next few events we will be setting up contenders and crowning are first champs!!!!

Best of luck with your recovery, I think you're doing a great good job of it even with a back injury.

I have a fighter that is just finishing training up a few skills and then he will be knocking on your door and asking to sign a contract.

• Upvote 1

Best of luck with your recovery, I think you're doing a pretty good job of even with a back injury.

I have a fighter that is just finishing training up a few skills and then he will be knocking on your door and asking to sign a contract.

Looking forward to having him!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001828537115.png

"Glass Eyed Snake" Ling Tong

“People have falsely thought my next fight to be a fair match up. Daniel Pritchard revealed heavy handed while I displayed powerful on tale of the tape. Both of us are graded wonderful in boxing and have won one Knockout of the Night Fight bonus with Alpha MMA. Though, Kung Fu’s ancient techniques will prove this fight to be quite an imbalanced affair.”

• Upvote 1

Bogdan "The Bear" Romanovich (249377)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14013527107509.jpg

I'm the uncrowned kingpin of Alpha MMA . I'm very eager to make my debut and get that belt. Is there anyone out there who thinks he is ready to face me?

Diego Silva (254130) , are you ready? you are also 6-0-0 and seem to have good ko-power. YOu couldn't finish all of your opponent , but yeah, you are not me right... I want to show everyone how good i am and that this org is very promising. Do you accept the challenge and are you willing to fight me on the first event available? I'm ready to demolish al of you guys out there. You beter come prepared!!

• Upvote 1

I'm the uncrowned kingpin of Alpha MMA . I'm very eager to make my debut and get that belt. Is there anyone out there who thinks he is ready to face me?

Diego Silva (254130) , are you ready? you are also 6-0-0 and seem to have good ko-power. YOu couldn't finish all of your opponent , but yeah, you are not me right... I want to show everyone how good i am and that this org is very promising. Do you accept the challenge and are you willing to fight me on the first event available? I'm ready to demolish al of you guys out there. You beter come prepared!!

fight made. The winner of Silva vs Romanovich will fight the winner of Mcfacepunch vs Delgado for the Alpha heavyweight title.

After my first offered opponent ran away crying and didn't want to sign the fight offer, a new fight had to be arranged.
The org owner decided that i would face TIny Mcfacepunch next for the title. Altough he is a fat midget, he seems to be pretty good.
It's not difficult to see how the smurf is going to try and steal the victory. He'll be hoping to get the fight to the mat and pound my face in. Well, good luck with that. My face is pretty damn solid, my heart is huge and my takedown defence isn't too bad either as you might have noticed. Me, on the other hand, I have a million ways of winning this fight. I've added a few new weapons to my arsenal and my opponent might be in for a few suprises. My coach/manager has set up a gameplan and i'm looking forward to executing it. I trained, slept and ate well and i'm confident in my abilities. A guy with a body mass index like the smurf shouldn't even be allowed to step in a cage. Let one thing be clear, if you get in the cage with me , you might better come prepared.

• 3 weeks later...