INSANITY’S MAD HATTER TOURNAMENT

Beck

Twokool had to pull out the tournament. Wolf can't step in and currently waiting on Rory to confirm if he can or cannot compete. Just a heads up for others on the back up list incase Rory is also unable to participate.

Rory might be a bit...I think I read that he's taking a poop at a wedding or something to that effect. Creation is tonight correct?

Rory might be a bit...I think I read that he's taking a poop at a wedding or something to that effect. Creation is tonight correct?

I messaged him and gave him another hour not long ago as time is ticking away and would like to have the spot filled up and been waiting since this afternoon for him to get back to me. Kinda sucks, but gotta keep on looking after the hour to get the spot filled.

And creation is tonight yes :)

Rory Daly officially replaces twookool, who dropped out due no not having the spaces anymore. TheWolf and Sassano join him from the back up list as both also no longer have free slots.

Comte has moved up to #1 Back up now and I'll gladly accept some more guys to go on there just incase some folks wont be able to make it through the weekend.

CREATION DATE HITS IN 2 HOURS!

I also fucked up my fighter slots, so I cut one of my jerks, offered a new fighter to the org owner and sent double the signing bonus.

I might be a cbomb, but I'm not a fucking cbomb.

Created my fighters... now if only I can get the QFC's... if the city we create them in doesn't hit with a QFC can we at least wait until after QFC before declaring?

Are you serious? :P Added him

Got me

I got you bro, but let me know in here if your fighter is going to be locked in :P

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42a2.jpg

Demir "Iron Eagle" Kartal (266198)

"I am excited to be a part of this madness and cannot wait to cause some havoc in Insanity"

Added to the list :)

Created my fighters... now if only I can get the QFC's... if the city we create them in doesn't hit with a QFC can we at least wait until after QFC before declaring?

Well the lock in date / time is there for a reason buddy. If you can't get a QFC today, i'd suggest to explore neighbouring locations to get a QFC done in time :) Or be like most guys who submitted and go balls out and take a risk :D

Added to the list :)

Random Hajile, ready to go!

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=266179

Edit : I didn't forget about the poster and trophy, i'll try and show you something before the end of the day :)

Added to the list, and no worries man, it's a good few weeks til the first event :)

----------------------------

----------------------------

CURRENTLY SUBMITTED FIGHTERS

1. GBK16 / ?

2. Tats / ?

3. METAL666nz / ?

4. GBS / ?

5. rdalycolts / Mac Donalds

6. Deuce7 / Demir Kartal

7. Patriot / ?

8. dabronco / ?

9.DoctorWho / ?