• Strongest Under The Heavens • LHW Creation Tournament

Dee

Creation date is sunday October 12th, you got one week testing time and on sunday 19th you need to let me know who is your fighter.

I will create the completely randomized tournament tree on 19th.

if somebody back out, get me in :)

If another person backs out i'd love to be involved too

Added you guys as backups! Suggestion : Create a fighter on the creation date (I will) and I'll send them a contract. If no one drops they get to fight as normal fighters in the org and maybe challenge some of the drop out from the tournament or the winners later. :D

Added you guys as backups! Suggestion : Create a fighter on the creation date (I will) and I'll send them a contract. If no one drops they get to fight as normal fighters in the org and maybe challenge some of the drop out from the tournament or the winners later. :D

Ok that sounds good to me!

• Upvote 1

Damn you guys are speedy. Been waiting for another creation tourney but was busy over the weekend so missed the start of this. If there's any dropouts let me know and I'll join. Cheers.

Why don't you grab Yuri Boshtok take a hike? This tourney is full. :shades:

ROFL! Seems like Yuri did some damage in another tournament? Bwang I'll add you to the backup list. :D

• Upvote 1