League of Trash - A new concept

League of trash will pick up fighters , that are beyond the best of their career, and put them against each other week by week, we plan on doing 3 cards a week, with everyone getting fights every 7-10 days.

We expect you to fight in any condition(everyone will). Training is nnot necessary, but you can, if you like. We will have 4 weight divisions 155,185,205,265+

The goal is to get good ratings without good fighters, the best of the trash will run the rankings, without any class.

To burden the load of work, 7 fight contracts will be offered, with a low inactivity of 10 days, so if you don't like it, simply leave.

Join us, and give your trash can a last chance to shine.

As we're open ID, expect no declines, you know what you're here for.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5595

Concept of Trash Fights

What's the idea, well basically I want a non-glamour straight through Org that pushes to the Top as quick as possible.

As Hype breeds Hype, and Pop can be gained with more attendance, the concept is simple match the fighters who are equal in hype+pop week by week and have the Arenas grow quick.

The idea is to have 4 fight cards, 1 for 265+, 1 for 205, 1 for 185 and 1 for 155, and have the fighters fight on and on every 7-10 days.

Winners meet winners, loosers meet loosers, once a fighter is way down the line replacements may come in.

If you fight every 7-10 days, and the attendance grows, you should gain hype+pop a lot quicker....

This should really get the Org to the top and your fighters, even though they are bad(and your records have proven that)

I wanna do this with fighters, that didn'T cut it in the Top Orgs, oh well, if you brought a good fighter in here, I basically don'T care.... the idea is to get to the top with fighters not really good.

Let's see if it works.......and for that I need you......what I ask you to do, to grow here(and get a better contract for a fighter you know is bad :-)).

- Accept all fights

- Get your fighter in fight shape

- Cancel Auto Flights

- Fight every 7-10 days

Hope this will work, and as I wrote when offering the contract, you have a 10 day inactivity clause, so you can be out rather quick. If you chosse to.....

• Upvote 4

Structured Fighting

As mentioned before, once we have about 25 fighters per weight class, and we are getting closer, we want to introduce structured fighting, this means 4 fight cards, 1 per weight class.

The idea is to move hype+pop up asap.

We plan on starting that with the 155 class and Trash Fights 6.

The idea is, that the next card is build on the results of the previous:

Winner 1 vs. Winner 2 (title fight)

Winner 3 vs. Winner 4

Winner 5 vs. Winner 6

Winner 7 vs. Winner 8

Winner 9 vs. Winner 10

Looser 1 vs. Looser 2

Looser 3 vs. Looser 4

Looser 5 vs. Looser 6

Looser 7 vs. Wildcard

Wildcard vs. Wildcard

Thisa means the Loosers of Fight 8-10 will not automatically make the next card, here we can bring in new blood or loosers from previous cards.

Hope this explains more of the idea. This league is aimed at busy Fighters.

• Upvote 1

We are moving into structured fights, this of course can mean some unbalanced matchups now, but if you look, Pop+hype(added up) of this fighters is basically the same, and thats how the first round of fights is set up,

as we'll match winners vs. winners and loosers vs. loosers, the fights will Balance over time, as our News says.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just ignoring this are we?

Last Logins
Boble (6209) VIP Last Login:0
Trashcan356 (127100) VIP Last Login:0
Tesoprivat (127253) VIP Last Login:1
Vikingphil (127263) VIP Last Login:0
Karlgustav (127298) VIP Last Login:1
Fights are so well 'structured' you've managed to somehow book a fight against yourself
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just ignoring this are we?

Last Logins
Boble (6209) VIP Last Login:0
Trashcan356 (127100) VIP Last Login:0
Tesoprivat (127253) VIP Last Login:1
Vikingphil (127263) VIP Last Login:0
Karlgustav (127298) VIP Last Login:1
Fights are so well 'structured' you've managed to somehow book a fight against yourself

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

• Upvote 2

185 title Joey Hatton v Wayne Benning

Whenever there is a rematch the question is, is the winner of fight 1 the clearly better fighter, or does the looser find a strategy, that allows him to elapse his deficits. Here Joey Hatton beat Benning by a first Round submission, so can Benning keep it standing this time? Hatton makes title defense No.1 and is 4-1 at SyFi and 13-3 overall, his only SyFi loss came to previous Champ Asznee. Benning, who won the belt from Asznee failed to defend it in his first title defense. Benning is a clean cut stand up fighter, that won all his fights by (T)KO. He will try to explode with his power punches, and end it, before Hatton can drag him to the ground, will he suceed and recapture the belt?

We are moving into structured fights, this of course can mean some unbalanced matchups now, but if you look, Pop+hype(added up) of this fighters is basically the same, and thats how the first round of fights is set up,

as we'll match winners vs. winners and loosers vs. loosers, the fights will Balance over time, as our News says.

Isn't it strange you and Boble have such a similar typing style including use of commas and both misspelling loser as 'looser'

• Upvote 4

The Stepdads and shamed demoted moderator (and Yearly awards facilitator) Brophy at it again.

Last time I hunted you guys I took down the mighty Justice League.

I think it’s time to do it again.

When it’s all said and done remember: you brought this upon yourselves:)

Lol hunted the JL? Hunt away, Ibrahim "Local MMAT Jester" Camara, hunt away!

• Upvote 3

Speaking of starving: I know you will never gain the weight (because you love a good advantage) but if you do and we make it a fair fight I might consider Steve vs Escobar.

Or I might just make you go through all that and never give you the fight lol :) I remember you telling Bjorn how he chased fights he did not deserve. I absolutely ADORE being in a position to pull the same shit on your sorry arse lol

#1 P4P in the org baby ! Camp Camara calling the shots once again :)

Fart Master says Dance ! (oh and eat)

huge-hamburger.jpg