lotos

Sorry to be a pesimist here, but I can not see how Mike would accept that as an avatar. Too zoomed-out and the face just looks like one dark spot.

Are you an authenticated sailor?

Would you mind not commenting during bidding mate? Besides, if there is anything he doesn't like I can change it. I have spent a lot of time on it, so I won't mind spending a day or two to get it right in that unlikely event. I don't see any benefit of pointing out this right now none other than to be a meizer....The routine that everyone is well aware of in avatars is that if Mike doesn't like something we change it. However if you feel the need to share your opinions and there is bidding, you can always message me or make the point on any of my sister sites. That would be much appreciated and I am always game for constructive input, so feel free to do that.

Cheers. On another note I have only had 2 avatars rejected from my work and they weren't sales (as in they were gifts or testers that I haven't put up for sale or exhibit).....those were much, much more disputable, so I have no worries on this piece. So much that I am prepared to make a bet with you for the cost of final hammer sale if u stand by what you say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not interested in a bet. Half the avatars Mike has accepted lately are hardly avatars anymore. If he accepts this one as well, he clearly does not care for the standards he once requested.

Avatars used to be declined because their mooth looked a tiny bit off, but now they do not even require those avatar parts anymore at all.

Anyway, carry on, did not want to piss you off, but was just stating the obvious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This Avatar got rejected. Note: im just not feeling like it looks like an avatar. face is a bit too small to tell and it just kinda looks like a different style cartoon.

I messaged you about this.

Sure I can alter it, but most of the face (ie eyes and mouth) is taken from different avatars from in game....if I was to take the tash away and remove the texturing you would see it was an avatar.

Anyway, I don't get paid to ask questions. I will change it to something a little less artistic. No problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Auctioning these avatars this week plus a raffle to win PIECE 1 at the weekend.

PIECE 2 PIECE 1 PIECE 3

nm0RIEX.gifHa9nZeg.gifUNQaowF.gif

PIECE 4 PIECE 5 PIECE 6

Tx9tGfc.gif657RupD.gifWSXgPwT.gif

Furthermore to spice things up I'm going to give away tokens for anyone who wins an avatar. Tokens can be exchanged for raffle tickets to win more avatars throughout the year.

RAFFLES: There are two types of raffles. You can buy raffle tickets for specified auctions or you can cash in raffle tickets that you have won. Raffle tickets are always valued at 50k each.

WIN OR BUY TICKETS;

A- you can buy raffle entry tickets giving you a chance to win a selected avatar (like this auction).

or

B- once or twice a year I will have an auction where you cash in previously 'won' raffle tickets. You can win raffle tickets throughout the year by simply winning avatars. 1x raffle ticket per every 50k spent. Eg If you win an avatar for 400k then you get 8 raffles entry tickets.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Ramirez. I am glad to have them behind me tbh. The gifs were a real pain....really looking forward to getting back to working on my Samurai collection. I have about 8 in the pipeline and another 8 lined up to go after that.

• Upvote 1

Funny I was thinking about a warriors themed avatar the other day, out of my price range but they look awesome! Good luck with the sales

Thanks guys. Woah. That's a bizarre coincidence. Sorry the prices are a little high, but that's what the raffle is for. If no one gets any tickets, you could end up with piece 1 quite easily. I don't think my friends are gonna buy any, so I see that as up for grabs.