Perry Charcobeau - coach or fighter ?

catako

Bob (Reporter) : Hello Perry, nice that you could take your time from gym and come to speak with me.

Perry: Hey Bob, no problem. My young pupils are bashing their head right now and I needed a break from that as they tend to be a bit beastly.

Bob (Reporter): Wow, what do you mean by beastly.

(A wheel from the bicicle just went near them into the wall)

Perry: You see? I just told them to get 15 min on that bicicle and they went crazy like 5 hours and at max speed. They might be a bit strange but I like their attitude. Wait till you see them sparring. After a day of spar I need like 2-3 days of rest.

Bob (Reporter): You certenly are jocking. Or maybe your too old ? :))

Perry: You can laugh all you want but I don't see you good if you keep doing that. Might just put you into the ring with Sandu Lungu. He'll jump with his belly on you and pound you like a peace of stell.

Bob (Reporter): Ok ok, I get it. I will stop making fun. Anyway let's get back to the main story. From what I understand you pretty much are their coach, and almost their dad :)). I mean you cook for them and all. Most of them are selected from Romania from what I heard.

Perry: Yeah, after the accident of my manager I went to work at a farm for like a year till he came back for me and told me I could still do this. Offcourse I fight in the MFN as well, I hope to get to the top, but I think that has become my second priority. Seeing this kids fight like they do, considering their background, devorced family, orphans and so on, it makes my heart full of joy as I see them here instead of staing in the streets or in jail. I can say I am pretty happy here all considering.

Bob (Reporter): Seems like you found your calling >:) Would you like to take care of my nice as well? He just stopped pooping :))

Perry: Boys we have a clown here. Get him...

(Even thou Bob tried to run as fast as he can, he didn't get away and was found 1 day later in an alley tied to a pole with a sign: "Feed me, I'm garbege")

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Bob (Reporter): Today I'm here to talk about Perry's career and what he has achived till now in his MMA career.

Perry started his career under the tutor of Whymer Van Mastodon, a top manager who has shown his hand over the year. Chacobeau went on a 9 winning streak and he was looking unstopable. He got too overconfident and starting to drop out of training thinking he's way too good. That was his fall out as he began loosing, ending up in a 3 lossing streak. The relationship with his manager deteriorated and he ended up being sacked. He was then picked from the FA list by Altair who still saw potential in him, and also he saw in him a mentor for the young romanian fighters.

--------------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED --------------------------------------------------