The Hype Awakens - Trinity Is Here

GBK16

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440094913Troid_Epicity.gif

Troid EP

Press Conference

*With no prior warning of one happening, Troid EP is hosting a Press Conference on short notice apparently due to a ground breaking announcement. Grant Brophy makes his way out to the stage, greeting the press gathered, before taking up his position, with the Troid EP logo on a big LED board behind him. After a drink of water, he composes himself before addressing the media in attendance*

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452400681BaA6ZLyCAAAcD5g.jpg

GB: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our press conference. Rest assured, the reason for this conference will become apparent soon, but I do want to have a brief word about the event on Friday. It was a monumental event, breaking almost every record we had in the org, and launching us to an all time high of #3 in the world. We are delighted to see our hard work pay off, and with the upcoming events we have, our confidence in remaining a top level org is sky high. Now, this org reopened just over 2 years ago now, and there was a buzz as a lot of people remembered the Troid from back in 2010 to 2012. The level of success we have achieved was unthought of back then, but thanks to both our own hard work, and the help of those around us, we have made it.

One of the reasons for our success is something I feel doesn’t get enough credit. About half a year ago, we had our fighters, but we were hitting a stagnating point. Then we had the merger with Epicity Productions, and the org became Troid EP. Since then, we have hosted the ITFL tournament, The Winter Olympics, and successfully moved up to the 90k seater arenas as well as running 3 hour PPV’s successfully. I’d like to introduce the man that helped to make that a success, Ryan Epicity!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1449900278psy%202.jpg

RE: Thanks Grant, I hate to say generic stuff as you all well know but damn this has been a helluva ride and a crazier rise than I woulda dare dream up. I mean, to think at one point we would be sitting at #3 in the world, no matter how small the time is just... well let's just say it gets me hype. It gets me damn hype and hype is what it's all about focus. I'm here to preach to hype, I'm here to live the hype and god dammit... Sometimes I am the hype.

GB: Okay, we can take a quick couple of questions before we move on.

J: Grant, you started running the org with little to no experience, pretty much learning as you went along. What would you say was the biggest challenge for you as an org owner trying to build up the org as you learnt going along?

GB: Well there are always a number of things you gotta learn. Efficient matchmaking, arena bookings, negotiating contracts, all that stuff is important. Honestly, from helping new org owners where I can now, I think I had it a bit easier to begin with, despite not necessarily having as much funds as they do now. We got a system sorted quickly which has led to people taking to the org well, and we have a bunch of fighters in the org who were there from 2013 which shows we are doing something right. I would say financial management was the biggest challenge, of knowing when to invest in arenas, when to save money for contracts and such. When you are trying to build up an org, cash is king, and luckily we are now in a situation where we can afford to invest in whatever we feel we need.

J: And now a question for Ryan. You merged your org with Troid, and it is seen by many as the point in which the org started to sky rocket. From your perspective, what was the merger like, and how have you found the org to be since joining as the Co-Owner?

RE: I'll try and keep this on track as I usually get sidetracked when talking about this but 2 years ago when I joined the game I quickly became transfixed on starting my org, I wanted this org to be different from the others. I wanted this org to stand out from the rest and be judged by a completely different scale. I came up with the idea of Epicity Productions which was essentially non-profit (actually I ran it at a great loss of cash to myself) with the idea I could supply newer fighters with higher pay checks than they would normally receive at their age I hoped this would become an attraction point to new managers and maybe even some older ones as well. The concept was flawed of course but EP was never about making money, it was about growth. It was about growth for the org and growth for the fighters in a faster pace than usual. In this sense Epicity was a success. In a much shorter time we were competing with Insanity over roster and ranking and I even managed to hire Hoarse who became the sensation of the forums for quite a bit. Sadly all good things must come to an end, me and Grant had been talking about and agreed on a merger down the road and the timing became just too ideal. I am husband and a father and in my current situation and future plans I didn't have the time or energy to run an org by myself so merging with Troid jumped from the ideal option to the perfect option. I wasn't able to transition all of the fighters I wanted but as such is the reality of mergers. Me and Grant were happy with our product going forward and as you can see today, it has become quite a fine roster. I must say most of the credit has to go to Grant who has done an amazing job with running the org while I have been focusing on my family and getting my life jumpstarted to the next level. Whether you like him or not personally, there's no doubting the guy knows how to run a successful org. Troid EP has become a solid top 5 org recently and we even placed 2nd in the Olympics. I couldn't be prouder. This is the org I want to be in moving forward and I'm looking forward to the day we hit No. 1 and people realize that the Hype is real... As Kurt Angle would say... It's damn real.

GB: Alright, now it’s time for what we came here for. Luckily for us, this information never broke in public before now, and it means we can announce it properly, but first, I would like to introduce to the stage the owner of Insanity in Los Angeles - John Hetfield!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440094913Troid_Epicity.gifhttp://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1440612731giflogo4best.gif

*The LED board now changes, showing the Insanity logo alongside the Troid EP logo. John Hetfield walks out to address the gathered media, in typical fashion you would see when he would make an Insanity announcement*

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/Hetfieldforumpost_zps1a201bea.png

JH: Thank you Grant for the introduction. A lot of you may wonder what I am doing here.. But before I get to that, I just want to say it is great to be here. As most of you would know, Grant and I have had a great working relationship and have wished each other nothing but the best in achieving the top of MMA with our orgs. When Troid took on Epicity and became Troid EP, they certainly made a leap with the new talent and new possibilities with Ryan joining the force behind the org. I like to think Insanity kept up and still remained right on the same level as Troid EP. Both orgs have tremendous amount of talent, and great management teams behind that talent. And the reason I am here today, is to ensure a future for that talent. To work towards the #1 spot and be part of the best org around. Now you wonder, which org is that? Troid EP? Insanity? Well to be honest – neither. And that is because of a major announcement that is moments away..

J: Wow, this certainly is a surprise. We can only assume this means a deal between the two orgs then?

GB: This is not a simple deal between the two orgs, no. Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that Troid EP and Insanity will not just be working together, they will merge together to create one org, one identity, which myself and my two partners hope will become one of the biggest orgs in the world.

J: My word. I just have to ask John on his thoughts on this, and ask him about Insanity as an org and it’s history?

JH: Insanity has been more than an org to me. It has been such a huge part of my life, I feel I spend more time working on creating what Insanity is today, then I spend with my loved ones. Haha, okay, maybe I was able to balance that out pretty damn well.. but all I am saying Insanity has become a part of me and it something I will forever hold dear to my heart. We had a great run, we become bigger than I expected, and faster than I expected as well. I can’t take credit for that alone though – There are so many talented fighters that been there from the start, that are still here today. Fighters that have represented Insanity beyond the call of duty. I cannot thank them, and their management teams enough for the loyalty and all they have done for Insanity. Insanity will have its own place in history, and I hope that everyone that has followed the org, and been a part of the org, can look back with a smile on their face and embrace the new changes with open arms. The ultimate destiny has not changed, we will continue working hard to take that #1 spot. We have only begun.. and the future is very bright for all of us.

J: Thank you for that great response John. Now, with the news breaking that the orgs are merging, and with a slight name change to reflect when Epicity Productions merged with Troid, can we expect to be seeing a name change in reflect Insanity merging?

GB: The whole Troid EP concept was just so simple, it was the easiest transition to make, and it made the most sense. Now, it’s hard to input a name like Insanity into it, as it would be pretty lazy to name an org “Troid Insanity EP”, and it makes us sound like we are releasing a random album. We spent a long time thinking of this, but when we thought of it, it was the most obvious answer in the world and it was so fitting for it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we will no longer be known as Epicity Productions, or as Troid, or as Insanity. With the 3 orgs coming together as one, we will honour that synergy as we announce a new brand for the org. John, Ryan, if you would be so kind as to show our guests what I am referring to.

*John and Ryan both access the laptop on the stage, and after a 3, 2, 1 countdown both press a button which sees the Troid EP and Insanity logos fade from the LED board only to be replaced by…*

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2yukmeb.jpg

GB: I would like to thank you all for attending this press conference, but we have got shit loads of work to do now with the org and we wanna get everything squared away, so you can enjoy Ryan and John signing us off.

RE: Always always... Embrace the hype. Live the hype. Feel the hype. LIVE THE HYPE! We are Trinity... And we are 3x the HYPE!

JH: Thank you all for being present for this massive announcement. Trinity will be reaching the top, I am sure of that. But no matter where I go, where I am, I will make sure that things will remain insane. See you guys at the first Trinity event!

*All three men walk off the stage amidst a huge outburst of questions from the media who are desperate to learn more about the org. The men don’t answer however, as the Trinity logo fades to replaced by the words “The Hype Is Real”*

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Good luck with it lads. I'd suggested not settling in London for really serious reasons and not because I don't want Wombley competition :D

With that logo and the three lads working on it, I'd say you'll be able to create a brand loyalty that might bring you to the level of competition with EVO and the likes some time in the future.

I'm also put out by the fact that I wanted to make a press conference too :( haha.

• Upvote 3

If this doesn't win logo of the year 2016 I will riot.

Good luck with it you three, Troid will always have a place in my heart as the first org I did something useful for. Where will the org be based? Everywhere and anywhere?? The hype will consume

• Upvote 4

If this doesn't win logo of the year 2016 I will riot.

Good luck with it you three, Troid will always have a place in my heart as the first org I did something useful for. Where will the org be based? Everywhere and anywhere?? The hype will consume

Well since it will be following on the current Troid EP bookings, we will still be "based" in London but we will be looking to run events regularly in Los Angeles as well after the currently booked events, hopefully alternating as much as can between the London and LA 90k arenas. The hype is all powerful, and gazing too long into it is sure to have you lost in it's grasp for eternity.

• Upvote 2

Also, I must ask. The animated part of the logo, is it the eye of Sauron or an opening and closing of an anus?

Sadly, it is neither :P It however is from an eye, but not from Sauron. The pic was enlarged and the black part is the pupil, and blood flows in to create the effect. Been using it in the Insanity logo but the black part was always covered up. Maybe in the future we will touch it up and add in an anus instead

• Upvote 1

Not only an awesome logo but what a great name to come out of the combination of all 3 orgs too.

With you 3 at the helm it will be really interesting to see what you can do and how far you can take it. Best of luck with it.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
29 year old
lbs

19-7-1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150314044951tflblt_zps8atm5vaa.png

http://i.imgur.com/qlaq0RM.gif

Daniel reaction thinking about the potential extra $$$ he can make following this deal

"As Lightweight champion of Troid EP, I want to be the first champion to make an official statement regarding the announcement and I must say that I'm extremely excited about this announcement. The lightweight division just got a heck of a lot more competitive and this is something I'm looking forward to and not nervous about. As for the Insanity Lightweight champion, Norman Parke (18-5), he's got an upcoming title defence against Ozzy McKane (17-3), the winner of that fight will undoubtedly be looking to challenge for the Trinity Lightweight title.

Following my fight with Hector Camacho, I was due to defend my title against Brynden Epicity (16-6) which I was looking forward to doing but it looks like this deal could cause that fight to be scrapped. I guess we will have to await for further information on what will happen to the current Troid EP and Insanity champions before finding out what will happen to the previously planned match ups like the one I had with Brynden.

Either way, I feel with this increased amount of talent, Trinity will be one of the top places to go for fighters to prove themselves as one of the best fighters in the world. Though I don't blame any lightweight fighter from signing elsewhere, just so they don't have to step into that cage against me."

• Upvote 4

Top notch work from whoever did the write up, if it was a joint effort between the three of you guys, I must say it's fantastic and has left me feeling very excited to see what kind of events Trinity will be putting on over the next year :)

Honestly, due to the performance of Troid EP in 2015 along with the performance of Insanity throughout the year, I wouldn't be surprised if in January 2017 we'll see Trinity named Org of the Year 2016. :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

Awesome guys hope it all goes well and awesome logo good job on that

P.s who made the logo

John Hetfield made the logo. It combined all three logos (Troid, Insanity and Epicity) into one and when there is amazing potential for the design to be muddled and horrible, I think it came out amazing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind words guys. John did a phenomenal job on the logo, I remember when I heard it was going to incorporate all three of our logos I was skeptical and pictured something horrid in my mind but when I clicked on it my jaw dropped. Really smooth work there with an awesome finished product. With Troid, Insanity and Epicity owners all under one roof I expect some crazy board room meetings but a lot of productivity. I will bring the strippers and no, I will not ask them for papers. You close your eyes and make the plunge in murky waters, how we do.

All to all my children whose souls have been shaken in these hard times, I say to you... Believe in the hype. Embrace the hype and join us in sanctuary. You must keep faith my child, you must have faith in the hype. Let the hype flow through you and I guide you into my bedro- .. -coughs- Excuse me. I will guide you into the promise land.

• Upvote 3