New Age Cage Fighting Creation Tournament

so due to enough interest i decided to make this a 12 man tournament. so there will be two pools of 6 fighters, top three advance to bracket stage with the #1 seeds getting a first round bye.

The tournament is full. Creation starts today with first fights set for 2-7-2014. fighter id will be 265800+. once you have your fighter you will use comment here with his name and id.

itakebrides, on 31 Dec 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

here i donate 100k for the best knockout of tournament .Since the noob fund as so much money i can donate some of my poker winning here

Yo,just came here to even things between us for the bounty placed on my head in your tournament. 25k to whosoever KO's itakebridges' fighter. :P B)
  • Upvote 1

Yo,just came here to even things between us for the bounty placed on my head in your tournament. 25k to whosoever KO's itakebridges' fighter. :P B)

ha ha that step it up a notch come guys i ready who what that bounty come get it :boxing: .I need to create a fighter for this and no free slots .need to test my 2 projects to see if there keepers or not and sack 1 of then for space

since 11/12 fighters have been submitted ill go ahead and set up the pools. it will be done by a random number generator. ill go down the list and odds will be pool a evens will be pool b until one is filled.