In game EVO Syn Ascension Womba Ferreira Spider

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Epicman1324

Epicman1324

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 716 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Soccer, NFL, Video games.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

I'd say probably Tonal or Spider probably. Though Jameson Connemara is making a strong case if he can keep up the pace he's on. 

I didn't even think about Connemara. But now that you mention it, nice wild card. He is very good. I think he needs to go to EVO and Syn and destroy the 145 and 135 divisions. That would cement him as a serious contender for the GOAT. Considering Charles Martel is 45, Jameson definitely has time to. While we're on the subject of current fighters, a third fight between Spider and Ferreira, (which I think should and will happen at EVO 200), would put the winner in serious contention for GOAT as well. If Colin Croft can keep up his pace and become the first fighter to finish with an undefeated record, that would basically leave no question for GOAT. YB Sol in his early days, before he just decided to Tito Ortiz, is one of the most underrated fighters ever. He should be in the HoF.

Jon Boner Jones is a dumb junkie loser who is ruining the UFC and he should be banned from MMA for life.

#22 Jacman

Jacman

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:36 AM

I think Tonal is the best. Faced fantastic competition full of all timers and was the King of MMA Tycoon for a long time. I think a better question is who is on your Mount Rushmore I got; Tonal, Puno, Kane, and Womba. Ferreira is on a roll right now and could end up there soon.

untitled-19mnryf.gifgiphy.gif

#23 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,982 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

Tonal then Kane i would say.

#24 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:52 AM

YB Sol

YB Sol for me is the Royce Gracie of MMA Tycoon and ironically enough they were both BJJ guys IIRC. He was the first superstar of Tycoon but many have surpassed him since then and dwarfed his accomplishments. However based on being the first and influential he deserves to be in the discussion. He definitely deserves to be on the Mount Rushmore of MMATycoon that was mentioned above.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#25 Epicman1324

Epicman1324

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 716 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

I think Tonal is the best. Faced fantastic competition full of all timers and was the King of MMA Tycoon for a long time. I think a better question is who is on your Mount Rushmore I got; Tonal, Puno, Kane, and Womba. Ferreira is on a roll right now and could end up there soon.

My Mount Rushmore is: Womba, Tonal, Spider, and al Din. al Din isn't really even mentioned in the conversation.

Jon Boner Jones is a dumb junkie loser who is ruining the UFC and he should be banned from MMA for life.

#26 Epicman1324

Epicman1324

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 716 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

My Mount Rushmore is: Womba, Tonal, Spider, and al Din. al Din isn't really even mentioned in the conversation.

Scratch that, replace Spider with Ferriera

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: In game, EVO, Syn, Ascension, Womba, Ferreira, Spider

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users