Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

Wow, what do you walk around at man? Would you consider fighting at 135, I know it has disadvantages but your energy and your own game could be much better..

That weight cut sounds brutal man, hydrate and get some sleep man, really pulling for you here, takes big balls to actually step in a ring or cage.. toughest sport you can compete in IMO. Good luck!

Only thing that i can think of that takes more balls is bull riding !lol but i respect the hell out of anybody that gets in the cage or ring !

Wow, what do you walk around at man? Would you consider fighting at 135, I know it has disadvantages but your energy and your own game could be much better..

That weight cut sounds brutal man, hydrate and get some sleep man, really pulling for you here, takes big balls to actually step in a ring or cage.. toughest sport you can compete in IMO. Good luck!

I'm usually around 150. Next fight I know now to not wait till 5 days out to cut 23 lbs lol. I'll be sure to be closer to 135-140 come the week of the fight

Nice slider settings.

How long did you trained ? And how you felt in the fight, like you felt you were stronger going to the ground once the fight started, or he had weaker wrestling or just part of gameplan to pressure him like this ?

I've been training BJJ for a little over a year and a half and been kickboxing for 4 months or so. The game plan was really to get it on the ground and work for a sub but I knew I had the power to put him down if a good shot landed and everything just fell into place I guess