Must see new clothing company

If this would be the real world offcourse the prices would be ludacris... but this is mma TYCOON, al the good managers and fighters have plenty of money. With these prices the designs stay exclusive for the high prized fighters. I will design and place some designs in store for 15 dollars to sponsor our organization partner and so that everyone can buy at the Big Kabosh.

If the high price is your niche IMO you have to back it up with some freaking amazing Hellbent -level designs. Well at least for me to buy anything. :P

Then again if this gameplan works for you then that just shows how much I know about all this lol. GL with the shop buddy. :)

If the high price is your niche IMO you have to back it up with some freaking amazing Hellbent -level designs. Well at least for me to buy anything. :P

Then again if this gameplan works for you then that just shows how much I know about all this lol. GL with the shop buddy. :)

Sure those designs by Hellbent are great, but complete different style then our company. Hellbent makes more 'grunge/dark' designs, the Big Kabosh more of a 'clean/colorfull' approach.

With respect to the prices id go with a mix of prices to entice people in

the order cap kills this idea tho cuz everyone will just go but the cheap shit. then ur stuck with no stock and no way to re-order and if I do make new designs, u can't unveil them for the rest of the month. it sucks but that's how it is.

to combat this, u charge the highest price possible, that way ur at least compensated to the fullest if someone comes thru and wipes out ur stock and if no one does, I still have stock and room under the cap.

no one charges $300 cuz they think the shirts, shorts or designs themselves are worth the $300...it's always been like that due to the cap.

even supps have to do that and that shit lasts 14days per single unit.

the order cap kills this idea tho cuz everyone will just go but the cheap shit. then ur stuck with no stock and no way to re-order and if I do make new designs, u can't unveil them for the rest of the month. it sucks but that's how it is.

to combat this, u charge the highest price possible, that way ur at least compensated to the fullest if someone comes thru and wipes out ur stock and if no one does, I still have stock and room under the cap.

no one charges $300 cuz they think the shirts, shorts or designs themselves are worth the $300...it's always been like that due to the cap.

even supps have to do that and that shit lasts 14days per single unit.

ahh right thanks for explaining it a bit that makes more sense now

funny how in one thread, a ton of people complain about money being worthless and needing money sinks but then someone charges $300 for something and suddenly everyone becomes penny punchers hahaha.

If people buy your stock at that price I don't see any reason to lower the price. You aren't just paying for the shirt which only costs $4-5 to stock but also the time, effort, and skill the artist put into actually making it which is far more valuable to me. It was no big deal for me to charge $50k just to design a skin before I even sold the 1st $300 piece and stock still sold out, but great clothes take the same amount of work and talent but get a fraction of the respect. I say charge whatever the hell you can get us to pay. J666 is right.

• Upvote 1