conditioning query

1234mu

Typically you will need two to three sessions off during the week less as you gain Conditioning. Spam training anything other than Sparring will have no detrimental effects, although some skills may depop as you neglect them. I always start my fighters out with minimum Conditioning and Strength since those are the easiest skills to train up and the extra skill points can then be spent on other physicals. So, yes, Training Cardio exclusively until you hit Wonderful is a good idea. and definitely use a supp... 160Qif you can get it

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a good idea, go for it. I'm not aware of any negative effects from training only cardio. Except maybe that you will lose so much energy you may want to have a rest session somewhere mid-week.

Yea thats a good idea.

cardio 15 have so many good benefits

You will not get your fighter from mediocre to wonderful in just 6 days of training. When it comes to cardio and strength training make sure your fighters energy does not fall under 90% for maximum gains. It will take a lot of energy out of him so keep on top of his energy loss and insert rest sessions where neccessary.

In 6 days of training I would imagine him going from 5 mediocre to let's say 8 proficient or 9 strong tops. it will take like closer to 2-3 wks of training to get him to wonderful if my estimations are correct.

(And for future reference keep energy levels above 93% for all other training)