2 questions

KeyniRossi

1) wonderful conditioning i think wont high hiddens and i think Remarkable (11) strength or below wont cover hiddens either .Basic it best not to go over any physical over remarkable to be on safe side .

Yep speed is a must have physical do doubt about it .It it also the hardest to build up so usually a good idea to put a lot of points in it at creation

• Upvote 1

How

1) wonderful conditioning i think wont high hiddens and i think Remarkable (11) strength or below wont cover hiddens either .Basic it best not to go over any physical over remarkable to be on safe side .

Yep speed is a must have physical do doubt about it .It it also the hardest to build up so usually a good idea to put a lot of points in it at creation

How so is speed the hardest?

How How so is speed the straight hardest

strength / flexibility and conditioning or very easy to train up since you can train then individually and they go up pretty quick
balance and agility get a boost when your train flexibility (joga) .Speed only really goes up if doing general circuit training or a a speed general coach and unless you own a private gym not many gym offer this .

How How so is speed the hardest?

Just trains up slower than other physicals for reasons mentioned. Secondary training usually boosts the others some. Best advice I can give is put 110 cardio on creation and test right away to guarantee a hidden peak.

Just trains up slower than other physicals for reasons mentioned. Secondary training usually boosts the others some. Best advice I can give is put 110 cardio on creation and test right away to guarantee a hidden peak.

I put all my physicals at same thing and its training same speed as everthing else. Btw love that show