Everything you need to know about learning speed

VeikkoK

• 2 weeks later...

:yuck: get ready Iim about to spam like nobody has spammed before.... 3000 new accounts just to let you all know your ass HOLES! Soon bitches you wanna make the forums obsolete for newbies I can make it obsolete for you!

Someone's been hanging out with Rainbow/Misfit I suspect.

If he offers to fly you to Guyana for some special Kool-Aid, I wouldn't take him up on it.

• 9 months later...

ok thanks for the post, but phisicals skills then, grows without hidden factors ??

it's the same for every fighter ? i mean, two fighters , in the same gym with the same equipment,

Clicking fast learner only gives you a 30 point boost to the hidden. So if you get an unlucky roll you can still get a slow learner.

Surely that is true for any of the hiddens though?

What you are really doing when selecting a hidden is choosing the ones you think your perfect fighter should excel at. Then you just cross your fingers and hope that your bonus takes them from good to genius rather than from useless to dreadful.

I usually don't tick fast learner, but I did in my last creation and My new kid is a light speed learner. He popped after to sessions. I just hope he doesn't have a glass jaw or no heart.

Thanks VeikkoK for the thread. It has helped with understanding how to use the IQ test.

Someone may have asked but I didn't see it. What about if you use Chrom for your browser. I don't use Fire Fox. What is the Greasmonkey install?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I picked up a free agent and want to get an idea of his Learning Speed, energy will hit the 100% mark for the Wednesday AM session - problem is his morale will be at about 95%. So for all you old timers out there is there a factor in your experience that I can apply to the learning speed yielded at the 95% morale to make it comparable to a 100% session. Or alternatively if anyone has a couple extra data points like the below post I can use it get a basic idea if the signing was worth it.

Okay, so I tested the training speed of my 18 year old fighter who is about two months old again. When created, he went from 1.95 to 6.9. Now he went from 1.95 to 6.75 with full energy and almost full morale (after training session it was 98.99 %, forgot to check it before training). So either the morale has a huge effect on learning speed, or the learning speed decreases gradually by age, and not stepwise (drops at birthdays)

• 1 year later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51196&p=843988

There is a similar way of finding out learning speed as ^^^

On Skills Snapshot select the skill you just tested, right click, then "inspect", and you'll have something like td width 3.4. Take that number and multiply it by 150, that should give you the learning speed.