Costs to run a gym?

senjinone

Depends entirely upon the skills of the coaches you hire. A private gym will almost certainly lose money and lose it in a big way. Mine costs about $50,000 per week and only brings in about $24,000. So, as you can see, pretty costly. If you don't have a sizable bank account or aren't willing to spend real life money to keep it open it could cost you quite a bit. Now my gym is semi-private technically. It has 15 coaches and is capped at 28 fighters currently although there are only 24 fighters there at present.

• 1 month later...

Realistically, for a top quality gym you'll be looking at around $100k for signing all the coaches, then about $50k a week in paying them. If you charge your fighters $1000 a week, that will help to slowly use up their cash piles while also reducing the cost of your gym each week.

Realistically, for a top quality gym you'll be looking at around $100k for signing all the coaches, then about $50k a week in paying them. If you charge your fighters $1000 a week, that will help to slowly use up their cash piles while also reducing the cost of your gym each week.

This. Skenoj is also correct. i believe the exact total for mine is $48,000/week. I have 15 fighters in the gym I think and so that leaves me to foot the remaining $33,000 out of pocket.

• Upvote 1

Just for perspective, this is my gym setup right now;

2x Triple Elite

7x Double Elite

3x Single Elite

Coaches Wages per week - $57,750

33 Fighters in gym - $33,000 per week

(Minus cleaning costs, staff wages for me being there etc.)

Total Loss each week is $25,111.07

• Upvote 1