Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/noobfund-banner_zps114471f8.png

First of all, welcome to MMA Tycoon! If you're reading this thread, it means you're new to the game, and would like to receive a little boost in game money to help you get on your feet and make the most out of the game.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start.

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

Requirements

- Have only 1 account. No multi's apply.

- Join date within 6 months of applying. If you have been playing for 6 months or longer then you no longer qualify for the NOOB fund.

- Please remember this is a fund for noobs who need the money to help them get started in the game, not who have money already and just want more.

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I wish I had visited the forum before starting a company. This noob fund is a really welcoming idea. I may have missed out, but the fact that you have set up such a thing has made my mind up that this game is awesome and community is awesome

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd ask, but I'm pretty sure "crippling gambling addiction" and "desperately trying to get back the money I lost on the High Low" would not get my loan approved!

Just a reminder to everyone. If you wish to apply for the Noob Fund, please send me a PM in game. I rarely check this thread, mainly when I am posting about someone donating to the fund so I likely won't see your post in here asking for funds for a while.

Just a reminder to everyone. If you wish to apply for the Noob Fund, please send me a PM in game. I rarely check this thread, mainly when I am posting about someone donating to the fund so I likely won't see your post in here asking for funds for a while.

Tnx then.hope you grant my request..