JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Aorigele vs. Xe

http://assets.fightland.com/content-images/contentimage/59338/bob-sapp-returns-after-a-three-year-hiatus-and-makes-a-hasty-exit.jpg

Like this?

Well, I like that. But, I was thinking I could get you two in here and we chop it up about your upcoming fights. I'll ask you guys a few questions, we'll talk a little shit. It'll be fun. You in?

Panda and Mantak, I fucked up. I realize, I made a HUGE mistake. Right after the fight I got a message from Bull Mfer, and he totally didn't like the decision. He feels he won the fight and wants a rematch. After I looked at the PbP, well, he has a good argument. That was a very close fight. And, for it to be left to the judges...1. Doesn't offer any closure. 2. The fans wanna see more, I wanna see more. So, We're gonna do it again.

This won't affect the Aorigele-Garuda fight. Win or lose, I'll make it happen. But, I'm a man of my word. And when I was contacted about it, I granted him his rematch.

So, like I said, I'm sorry. I'm only human, guys. I saw this in the forum and got a mail about Mantak and Panda, a fight which had crossed my mind. And, lost my shit. Please, forgive me guys.

I don't want to sway the decision either way. I gave my thoughts and I put the request for the rematch out there. A decision like the one in there fight, is similar, to me anyways, yo a fight stopped by cuts. That fight was so even, I don't see how anybody could call it.

And how could you NOT want to see a rematch in a fight decided by one point. I know for a fact, Bwang doesn't duck any challenges. But, if he's ready to leave 205 behind, I'm all for it. Maybe they can have their rematch on Summer Madness(shameless plug). Maybe Bull's Hype will be up to par. We'll see what Bwang decides.

But, the rematch on 4/25 would mean, you two fight on the same night. And you would both have the same amount of time to rest and train. However, I think Mantak has started to put on weight to get ready for 205. So, yeah. We'll see what Bwang says

I can dig it. But, uh, Bull Mfer wants a rematch with Mantak. What's up with that? Or is 205 just dust in the wind now?

That was an excellent close battle with Mfer. And it’s always a pleasure to cross fighters with a legendary manager like Ispa.

But Garuda has got his heart set on gaining weight for the HW world now. A rematch would set that timetable back.

His teammate and fellow LHW Julio Cruzeiro (and some say the better fighter....) is 10-2 with all 11 professional fights being in JAG, and would welcome the chance to face Mfer for a title shot if our illustrious org owner agrees? Though first and most importantly Julio must beat Biff Raper next week at JAG Evolution, which is no small task indeed.

If Mfer really wants his shot at revenge he can move up to HW too, or wait a few years until the time is right again.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

JAG Aorigele-Xe

London, England how the heck are we? With respects to quarantine we have authority from the Queen to put this event on and by god we will. This card is just stacked. 3 title fights, multiple others with title implications, we’ve been told no metal is allowed within the arena as it will be ELECTRIC in there! Let’s jump right into the card-

(MAIN EVENT)

1. ©Panda Aorigele (17-6) Vs. Professor Xe (13-4) - Heavyweight Championship 265lb

Can you say baddest man on the planet? That's the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Heavyweight Championship Belt. The reigning champ Panda Aorigele is coming out of hibernation (panda’s actually do not hibernate but “bear” with me on this one), to attend class where Professor Xe is hoping to hand out a failing grade to his only student. Panda is only 25 years old riding a 5 fight win streak including a title win and a title defense, this will be his second title defense attempt. Get this folks, Panda is 17-6; ALL 17 wins coming from (T)KOs. Safe to say the kid is feeling really good right now.

While the professor is lethal and known to win by both KO and submission, it was just two fights ago he lost a unanimous decision to a JAG veteran Jack Blood, a man Panda not only recently KO’d but dominated throughout the fight up until that point. However, the match ups are quite different. Professor is only 25 years old, has won two in a row since that loss, and is quickly developing according to his coaches. His reputation as a workhouse is echoed throughout the MMA community. This will be a slugfest and a helluva fight. All signs point to a Panda KO but you never know, the Professor may be able to sneak out a submission, especially if the fight drags on and Panda begins to get worn out.

~ Prediction: Panda delivers a 2nd Round Nighty Night KO...And Still remains the champ

(CO- MAIN EVENT)

2. Roland Weudke (8-4) Vs. Stanley “The Knife” Steele (19-6) -Vacant Middleweight Championship 185lb

Roland Weudke gets a chance at redemption. The 8-4 fighter whose last fight was a failed attempt for this very belt, gets a chance to show that fight was a fluke. He lost that fight due to a nasty cut but has healed up since and is ready to go. “That last fight is done, Dalton beat me on a fluke cut and then went running; Stanley the Dull Knife can get it next” he has said and warned. The man who stands in his way though is quite good.

Stanley “The Knife” Steele (19-6) was a reigning 170lb Champ for a long time in a different organization. He has been with JAG for three fights and has switched to 185lb for all of those. All three fights have been wins, all three fights Stanley has looked real good. Skill and experience wise, Stanley has the edge. However, Roland is a big 185lb fighter, he’s a beast of a dude. Stanley on the other hand, walks around at 185 and cuts 0 weight. The old story of size vs. skill

~ Prediction: Stanley “The Knife” Steele gashes Roland in the first and keeps slicing until the Ref stops the fight in the third. Steele 3rd TKO (Cut).

(MAIN CARD)

3. ©Jim Jones Jr “Son of a preacher man” (11-7) Vs. Dorde Dramicanin (9-3) - Welterweight Championship Belt 170lb

The Welterweight division is a hot one here in JAG. There will be contenders chomping at whoever the champ is for the foreseeable future. The new champ Jim Jones Jr. is attempting to make his first title defense after winning the belt via a vicious 4th round TKO. At only 26, he boasts an 11-7 record. I asked the champ his thoughts about his upcoming title defense - “Praise be to Jim, I have been blessed once before and I will be blessed again, ask the gods they will tell you”. Jim is a cult leader and follows a unique religion that idolizes himself. He actually has thousands of followers worldwide who all claim Jim as The Chosen One. Weird, I know; I went to one of their meetings, everyone was naked, I got naked, I don’t really want to talk about what happened after that but trust me you don't want to know.. Anyways, this would be a perfect time for Jim to string some wins together and prove he is capable of being a dominant champ. His first test will be a good one.

Dorde Dramicanin is 9-3 and is very excited for his first title shot. He has skills to finish this fight standing or on the ground and will be a good overall test for Jim. I see Dorde being very aggressive in this fight as he has to set the tone early. Jim has the experience, Dorde has the home field advantage. Get ready London, one of your local favourites is getting his shot and it is happening right in your backyard.

~ Prediction: Jim Jones Jr locks in a butal guillotine late in the 4th round, Dorde refuses to tap and goes to sleep, Ref is very slow pulling Jim off of Dorde and gets roasted on instagram and the Joe Rogan Podcast.

4. Ernesto Llosa (12-6) Vs. Boris Matusov (20-10) - Welterweight Bout 170lb

Did I mention the welterweight division is hit right now? Llosa fresh off a tough loss vs Jim Jr. the Champ and Matusov, is fresh off a grudge match win over Kill Monger another top welterweight contender. Winner of this fight is in instant title shot contention. I would be shocked if there was not a callout to the champ after this fight. Both fighters are elite submission artists with 27 combined submission wins and 0 combined (T)KO’s. That being said, I expect someone to get knocked out. Okay, okay, maybe not, but just saying, they're both ready for the ground and one of them is due for a brutal right hand to connect eventually, right?

~ Prediction: Llose out maneuvers Matusov for most of the fight. They both try thousands of submission attempts. Someone does get rocked and my KO prediction almost comes true but Llose wins a close fight via decision, most judges have it 28-27 Llose.

5. Sergey Objedkov (10-5) Vs. Detkhunjon Sitsongrit (11-5-1) - Bantamweight Bout 135lb

Sergey the submission artist vs Detkhunjon (How the heck are you supposed to pronounce that?) the striker. Both fighters are very skilled, the winner of this very well could get a title shot so buckle up. I expect a finish either way, someone is either getting KO’d or submitted.

~ Prediction: A battered Sergey sinks in a rear naked choke second round after taking a beating during the first.

(UNDERCARD BOUTS)

6. Eerikki Salmi (10-6) Vs. Short "Dwarf Darwin (16-6-2) Light Heavyweight Bout 205lb

Both fighters need to put together some wins here in JAG so a lot on the line in this fight. Short lives up to his name as he is quite “short” for the division. He brings in more overall fighting experience but may be matched in skill. Expect a standing slugfest, each fighter needs this one so don't expect someone going down easy. If you are going to the fight and sitting close, bring a poncho for the blood splatter...just sayin.

~ Prediction: A Brutal bloody fight that sees both fighters rocked and cut. Eerikki by KO via punch in the 3rd.

7. Distant Thunder (8-6-1) Vs. Anthon Van Der Dusse (8-8) - Bantamweight Bout 135lb

Both coming off of losses and looking to build some momentum. Expect lots of striking overall, with maybe a couple cheeky submission attempts from either fighter later on.

~ Prediction: Distant Thunder lands the boom with a KO.

8. Luka Perovic (4-4) Vs. Harri "Haulikko" Haaparanta (8-5) - Featherweight Bout 145lb

Luka wants to grapple, Harri wants to strike. Who will assert their gameplan? in this fight.

~ Prediction: Grappler catches a knee going for a takedown, Harri with the 2nd round KO.

9.Leo"Master of Puppets" Vuce(7-4) Vs. Snake Rex"Orange Do Oh Hope" (7-8)-Featherweight Bout 145lb

Couple of skilled journeymen both looking to build momentum. Snake has been working a long time for this and I think this could be the beginning of a good run for him. This is a sleeper for fight of the night (not really but this will be good).

~ Prediction: Snake Rex slithers around for a unanimous decision victory.

10. Aishah Bin Sari (1-0) Vs. Santiago "Headshot" Bizihwaeile (7-9-1) - Bantamweight Bout 135lb

Youth vs experience would be your first thought when looking at the fighters records. However, Aishah is not your typical 1-0 fighter. He is uber skilled, and 26 years old. Just one year younger than his opponent who has 17 fights to his name. This is a toss up of a fight and will come down to a few key moments and decisions.
Really a tribute to how deep this card is. I will be tuning in early to make sure I catch this one.

~ Prediction: Aishah announces his arrival and begins his journey towards the title. Aishah wins via split decision.

These words are mere attempts to express how excited we are for these fights. Stay tuned for the results!

• Upvote 6

Hats off to Xe and his manager.

Xe has an awesome chin and some serious ground skills. Dangerous man.

Panda will try to earn his rematch, I'd love to keep this rivalry going but the Champ now calls the shots.

Thanks for the congratulations

I'm sure that this won't be the last battle between Xe and Panda

• Upvote 1

tumblr_pcok8hvMjd1uqw1gpo1_1280.jpg

Panda Aorigele seems to be in good spirits after his JAG Heavyweight Championship loss. He was seen at the airport, smiling as always and told a reporter ..Im happy, I fought my heart out, my management team is happy with me, we fought right, you just cant win them all. Im still the Champion, Im not hurt, Im not upset, ill be back for my Belt, he didnt hurt me. His face was a mess and he went straight to the hospital, I went straight home. I wish him well, he is so tough, he won fair and square. I might need to lose some of this chub so Im not such a beached whale on the mat..Panda said jokingly.

The Chinese sensation did not disappoint with his performance, entertaining the fans with his patented Panda Shuffle and wild antics while trying to knock Xes head off. As the final exchange happened, Panda was still laughing visibly at his opponent who was in mount teeing off. A fair stoppage indeed, but Panda rose to his feet and started dancing happily. His iconic personality keeps his popularity growing more then ever.

tumblr_o05b1k1yYV1tbl8wbo6_400.gif

• Upvote 2

oh shit that`s Joao Neves, formerly from Battle of the Beefcakes :)

This was their final. TJ did really well in this tourney, I kicked myself for not entering it:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=934844

Fun fact: TJ managed Neves back then and now manages his opponent from the finale Samsonov. Both studs until now.

I always thought Neves could use a rare weight increase to about 270 walking weight to compliment his power and style. But that`s easy to say post fight.

If he drops any weight (as mentioned in the interview) and enters 205 territory I actually might have a good opponent for him in his ID range.

• Downvote 3