• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#281 Alfred

Alfred

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 740 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 04:59 AM

Sorry guys, I completely forgot to do a write up this week and don't have time now. 

Just looking at the final week though the following outcomes are possible...

GROUP A

Alan Odrobny - Qualified for next round already. Fights Diego Columbo next who is already eliminated. Both fighters healthy. Could potentially drop down to 3rd with a finish loss and Alf Konrad wins and has less time in the cage

Amanda Nunes - Qualified for next round already. Fights Daniel Bradshaw next who is sitting in 4th. Both fighters healthy. Could potentially drop down to 4th with a finish loss depending on other results. Could also potentially finish first should Odrobny slip up. 

Alf Konrad - Sitting in 3rd. Fights Regis Petrozulli next who is 7th place and on thin ice. Both fighters healthy. Could potentially finish first should both Odrobny and Nunes slip up but would still need better cage time than Odrobny for that to happen. Could potentially drop outside of qualifying with a loss. Worst case would be 6th. 

Daniel Bradshaw - Currently in 4th. Faces Amanda Nunes next who has already qualified. Could potentially drop down to around 7th with a finish loss depending on other results. It would be VERY likely that Bradshaw would be eliminated with a finish loss as the two fighters underneath him fight each other and a win for either would put them above him. Best for Bradshaw is a potential 2nd place finish but would need Nunes and Konrad to lose and have better cage time than Nunes

Johannes Boe - Currently in 5th place. Faces Patrick O'Phoenix next who will be injured 1 day. Could go as high as 3rd with a max point win. Will be hoping Bradshaw doesn't upset Nunes for simple qualification. Few different scenarios for Boe to qualify and they don't all involve Boe getting a finish win. A dec win for him while Bradshaw losing a point for example would see him go through. Even Bradshaw loses and Boe going to a draw would force cage time comparison. 

Patrick O'Phoenix - Currently in 6th. Faces Johannes Boe but will be injured while Boe is fit. Could go as high as 3rd with a max point win but would need other results to go his way. Would qualify with a finish win and Bradshaw getting finished by Nunes

Regis Petrozuli - Currently in 7th and tied for points with O'Phoenix. Faces Alf Konrad. Both are healthy. Could go as high as 3rd with max point win but needs other results to go his way. Needs Bradshaw to lose and then to hope he has better cage time than Konrad if he beats him. Complicated but I think qualification is still theoretically possible. 

Diego Columbo - Currently in 8th. Eliminated already. Faces Alan Odrobny. Both fighters healthy. Absolute best Columbo could do right now is 6th place but that would need a max point win, need both O'Phoenix and Petrozuli to get finished in their fights and then hope that he has the best cage time of all three of them

Sven Eklund - Currently in 9th. Eliminated already. Faces Amadeo Camara in what is likely a battle for last place. Both healthy. A finish loss would land him dead last. Absolute best would be 8th and that would require a win, Columbo to loss by finish and have better cage time than him too. 

Amadeo Camara - Currently in 10th. Eliminated already. Faces Sven Eklund for last place. Only a finish win for Camara would guarentee that he doesn't finish bottom. Best he could do from here is 9th. 

GROUP B

Victor Slaughter - In first place at the moment and guaranteed on spot in the finals already. Faces Heitor Machado who will be injured. An unlikely loss could in theory see him drop as low as 3rd. 

Okino Naruhiko - Currently 2nd. Qualified already. Faces Michael Dobson who is injured by one day. Worst case for Naruhiko from here is 3rd while best is potentially 1st but realistically will finish where he is. 

Heitor Machado - Currently in 3rd and faces Victor Slaughter next while injured. Still possible to top the group with a finish win but would need better cage time than Slaughter (and has always been behind so far) AND Naruhiko to lose against injured Michael Dobson. Worryingly for Machado is that he could end up eliminated if he loses and Dobson pulls off an upset and has better cage time than him. Would also need Dupont to win also for this to occur. Likley safe but you never know. 

Hugues Dupont - 4th Place right now. Faces Thom Tharrier who was not so long ago almost a guaranteed win but has since won his last two by KO. A win could potentially see Dupont go as high as 3rd so long as Machado loses and has worse cage time. Worst Dupont could do is be eliminated. A couple of scenarios where that could happen. Anything other than Dobson getting finished would result in either going head to head on time (Dobson decision loss) or outright elimination (Dobson draw, dec win or finish win). Also if Kyle Cruz wins by finish and Dupont loses by finish they would go head to head on cage time. 

Michael Dobson - 5th place. Faces Naruhiko but is injured. Could go as high as 3rd with a win. To qualify he needs either a finish win, Machado to lose and have worse cage time OR Dupont to lose by finish and then just not get finished himself to force cage time comparison. If Dupont loses and Dobson draws at worst then he will qualify. 

Kyle Cruz - Currently in 6th. Faces Jon Bones next. Both healthy. To qualify Cruz needs to win first, Dupont to lose a point and then hope that he has better cage time. Unlikely but still a chance. Cannot drop any lower than 6th

Thom Tharrier - Currently in 7th and eliminated already. Faces Hugues Dupont next. Cannot go any higher than 7th but could potentially drop as low as 9th should he lose and Bones and Heahmund have good results elsewhere. 

Jon Bones - 8th place and eliminated already. Faces Kyle Cruz next and both are healthy. At best could move up to 7th with a win but needs Tharrier to lose. At worst could still end up dead last in the group. 

Bishop Heahmund - 9th place and eliminated already. Faces Roar Dinosuar for the battle of last place but Dinosuar is injured 1 day. Potential best is 7th place finish but needs Tharrier and Bones to lose. 

Roar Dinosuar Jr - 10th place and eliminated already. Faces Bishop Heahmund but will fight injured. A loss cements a last place finish. At best is 8th place with other results going his way

Also don't forget that the play-off brackets are already posted and were done at the same time as the second round draw...

Path to Glory

Single Elimination Knockout Stage

Quarter-Final

(X1) A1 v B4
(X2) A2 v B3
(X3) A3 v B2
(X4) A4 v B1

Semi-Final

(Y1) Winner X1 vs. Winner X3
(Y2) Winner X2 vs. Winner X4

Final

Winner Y1 vs. Winner Y2

3rd Place 

Runner Up Y1 vs. Runner Up Y2

#282 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:21 AM

What an amazing, brutal tourney.

I know I finished last but I have never been results oriented, I knew winning this tourney with the build I chose was going to be nearly impossible but I like challenging myself (I almost won the 265+ Island tourney with an 18 year old creation just a few days ago) and doing weird stuff.

I guess I have a little Raichu and Buff Minion  in me on the sense that I love trying the weirdest shit in this game and having a blast while trolling a little (or a lot in my case).

Amadeo Camara took me from coming 4 spots from the #1 manager rank to where we are now lol but Hype is irrelevant, Rank is irrelevant. I really hope to see more and more managers join more tournaments and challenge themselves.

What is next for Camp Camara? 

185 creation tourney and

TAG TEAM tourney of course ! 

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#283 Alfred

Alfred

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:04 AM

You didn't come last last mate. Amadeo still made it to the second round. 

Just want to say thanks to everyone that kept going even when they knew they were eliminated. A lot of people would have just released them at that point so it really does speak volumes to what a cool bunch of guys where involved. 

I'll tally up the final points and update the tables and then post the play-off match ups. There will be two weeks rest time until those match ups

#284 XxxtremeT13

XxxtremeT13

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:51 AM

Yes. Thank you all for making these the least stressful tourney possible. Considering the number of fighters and duration lasted. The last couple rounds had me worried that a couple managers might not accept their fights but they did. Thank you all very much. And good luck to those that move on. I’ll be releasing fighters as I know for sure who’s disqualified from the next stage.

NewAlliancelogo.png0158bb51-0b42-4b03-829c-aa75539c1335.jpg

#285 HareRumpler

HareRumpler

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:52 AM

You didn't come last last mate. Amadeo still made it to the second round. 

Just want to say thanks to everyone that kept going even when they knew they were eliminated. A lot of people would have just released them at that point so it really does speak volumes to what a cool bunch of guys where involved. 

I'll tally up the final points and update the tables and then post the play-off match ups. There will be two weeks rest time until those match ups

Diego was in it for the haul no matter how bad it looked for him. Honestly, he was proud to do better than anyone gave us a chance for early on and be able to keep it interesting. Thanks for the tourney!

#286 Cobra7

Cobra7

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:16 AM

What an amazing, brutal tourney.

I know I finished last but I have never been results oriented, I knew winning this tourney with the build I chose was going to be nearly impossible but I like challenging myself (I almost won the 265+ Island tourney with an 18 year old creation just a few days ago) and doing weird stuff.

I guess I have a little Raichu and Buff Minion  in me on the sense that I love trying the weirdest shit in this game and having a blast while trolling a little (or a lot in my case).

Amadeo Camara took me from coming 4 spots from the #1 manager rank to where we are now lol but Hype is irrelevant, Rank is irrelevant. I really hope to see more and more managers join more tournaments and challenge themselves.

What is next for Camp Camara? 

185 creation tourney and
TAG TEAM tourney of course ! 

Aside from the potential beastiality comment, there is nothing wrong with having a little raichu in you. It's fun being careless:)

Hell jack dawson I created 18 and threw him against much older fighters and now in his career he is 3-0 or 4-0 in his new org lol

Ray Mancini I picked up with him weighing 170 lbs I dropped his weight to 100 (might be 99 now) and is 3-1 I believe in an openweight division

#287 MpJuice

MpJuice

White Belt

• Manager
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

Congratulation for everyone who made it to the finals and when is the next round planned?

#288 XxxtremeT13

XxxtremeT13

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:35 PM

I believe 6/1 is the next tourney date.

NewAlliancelogo.png0158bb51-0b42-4b03-829c-aa75539c1335.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users