Gokhan Saki signs to UFC

Yodron

Gokhan Saki is kniown for being a destroyer in Glory and with his Dutch Style of kickboxing.

I can't help but think that in the LHW division there is nothing for him, he loses to DC and Jones.

On the plus side for me, as I am from a stand up background is the fal out that it has created in Kickboxing, there is some very clever marketing going on. Is anyone else here watching / seeing it?

He is going where there is more money, K-1 style kick boxing is basically peanuts these days, boxing is dying, so he decided to try MMA. Stand up he can beat most people if not everyone, but the big question is if he can develop enough takedown D.

He is going where there is more money, K-1 style kick boxing is basically peanuts these days, boxing is dying, so he decided to try MMA. Stand up he can beat most people if not everyone, but the big question is if he can develop enough takedown D.

not!

But Saki´s chance in boxing is closer to zero than n UFC

Bring back Pat Berry.

Are you being sarcastic or serious. I was a big fan of his during his UFC tenure, the guy kicked like a fucking mule. TD Defense was hurtful for him but even more his finishing ability was terrible I think due to his Kickboxing style he had no killer instinct.

He had a bit of time Kickboxing and the transition is tough like they say you can't teach a old dog new tricks, but I'm not sold still feel it's possible. Not sure if he even trained Grappling much, sure he was a coach for Brock Lesnar but I'm sure Brock didn't teach him anything.