Sponsorships - bring sponsors to you

Hello companies =)

Sebastian "Prostituted Champion" Monsson [ 3701 ] is a really motivated swede with a big heart who just won his forst fight with a TKO in the first round. :boxing:

He tells me he needs some clothes and supplements so i reach out to you guys to help him out.

I appreciate all kind of offers!

Link: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3701

-----------

Xander "Mindgrind" Boudewijn [ 3781 ], a former busdriver who got fed up with drunk idiots during late night shifts, so he decided to make the move to Russia and pursue his dream of kicking ass instead. He just won his first fight against a opponent with a 60 lb weight advantage. The crowd loved his display of ass kicking but all Xander was thinking about was the drunk idiots on the bus and who made his days a living hell. Revenga!

PM me if you want to sponsor a loyal, true fighter with a big heart who is out to make the world a better place by putting fists through heads!

Link: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3781

mrsmith

I am currently looking to get any or all of my chars sponsored. I currently only have 3 chars but they all have the potential to become legends.

First up is Will “BadAzz” James his current record is 0/0/0 and is scheduled to fight on May 13th in the 205lb weight division in a QFC. He is also signed to Oprichnik FC for a 3 fight deal and will be put on the Onslaught III card. He is also a member of the Caged Fighting Championship Gym. He is a Blue Belt in BJJ, and is currently training full time to improve all his skills. He is currently ranked 306 in W/C and 2096 in P4P.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4087

Next up is Ozzy “Ozz” James his current record is 0/0/0 and is scheduled to fight on May 13th in the 185lb weight division in a QFC. He is not signed with anyone right now, nor has a gym due to money. He is a Blue Belt in BJJ, and will be training once he does more work. He is currently ranked 2158 in P4P.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4088

And the final char is Xavier “The X-Factor Xahli his record is also 0/0/0 and is hoping to be scheduled on the May 13th QFC card but is waiting for an opponent in the 133ish weight division. He is currently not signed with anyone but is training at The Drunken Skunk. He is woeful in Muay Thai and a Purple belt in BJJ. He is also training to improve all his skills. He currently does not have a P4P ranking due to no match.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4178

Feel free to send invites to any or all if you would like to sponsor them. It will not be a lose, in fact it will be your best investment.

I need/want sponsors as well.

Ronnie Ross- My most hyped fighter, is 2-1. His only loss is my fault I was still new to the game and didn't even bother with sliders/training. He is set to face Ryan Martin, at CFC 24...As the main-event.

Davi Gracie- A super-heavyweight who just made his debut with the EUFC. He dominated Christopher Wallace (who was the favorite). He has a huge upside!

Frank Cote- A very popular fighter with a record of 1-1. He was my most hyped fighter until his most recent opponent decided to just lay on top of him for 3 rounds. He will be back to his winning ways very soon. His next fight is CFC:Agoge 2, as the main event.

Nick Griffin- The man is 1-0 with a 5 SECOND KO to his name. He is gonna be a champion very soon!

Edward Stout- 0-1 but still has a ton of potential. He was out-classed in his debut,but is now more focused than ever. Win or lose he puts on a show!

Evan Crosby- This kid has a TON of potential, and loves MMA. He isn't called the peoples champion for no reason! He is popular/hyped, and has a huge upside, if I were you I'd get on the Crosby train A.S.A.P!

Jake Franklin- This is Rich Franklin's little brother, he has a huge up-side. He's 1-0, and is already hearing talks of a title shot.

I also have 3 fighter making their debuts, Asher Morris, Sean Schimling (No relation :yeahright: ), and Andre Banks!

Please help me out, but more importantly help them out. The Schimling fight team will not let you down! :thankyou:

I need/want sponsors as well.

Ronnie Ross- My most hyped fighter, is 2-1. His only loss is my fault I was still new to the game and didn't even bother with sliders/training. He is set to face Ryan Martin, at CFC 24...As the main-event.

Evan Crosby- This kid has a TON of potential, and loves MMA. He isn't called the peoples champion for no reason! He is popular/hyped, and has a huge upside, if I were you I'd get on the Crosby train A.S.A.P!

Very Proud to have both of thse guys sporting Rock Hard's finest gear!

Very Proud to have both of thse guys sporting Rock Hard's finest gear!

Country Boy MMA here.

I'm looking for 3-5 fighters with at least 3 fights experience to sponser.

PM me or send me a game e-mail.

Each sponsership includes a shirt customized with for your fighter. You still ahve to buy it but $40 is worth a shirt with your fighters name and design!

I am currently looking to get any or all of my chars sponsored. I currently only have 3 chars but they all have the potential to become legends.

You are one funny dude. None of your fighters had any fights... If you look at it that way than 50% of all fighters have the potential to become legends.

i'm looking for Sponsors for my three fighters all fighting out of Rio

Jose Alcano fighter ID 1644 is a 2-0-0 LW currently unsponsored

Silvano Assunicao fighter ID 1647 is a 1-1-0 LHW currently unsponsored

Nobunaga Shirow fighter ID 1648 is a 2-1-0 LW currently sponsored by FKN, looking for a good hearted clothing company to sponsor him a Gi

i know they're not as big time as a lot of fighters out there, but i'm sure they're able to hold their own against the big boys ^_^

Okay got some guys from The Fighters Pit!!! alliance looking for sponsors on clothing and supplements -- Thanks guys

Duggan 2-0 contracted to CFC going against ex-champ in one week

Snuka 1-0 contracted to Choke and has stand up skills

Pitbull 1-1 contracted to Synchronicity and has stand up skills

McDaniel 0-0 contracted to Apocalypse FC in negos to have debut at AFC 11 Date: 19 May 2009

Renell "The Haitian Sensation" Regisme (4557) is looking for a sponsor. He has a QFC fight in 3 days and has just signed a 6 fight deal with Pride.

Benjamin "Cooly Boy" Foster (4576) is also looking for a sponsor. He has a QFC fight in 3 days and has just signed a 5 fight deal with D.I.F.O

3 up and coming fighters needs some sponsors

Panda "Care" Bare - 1-0 - 23 sec first round KO, fighting out of St. Petersburg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3742

Shingo "Amusement" Park - 1-0 - via split decision, fighting out of Tokyo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3643

Ping "Pong" Wong - making his debut fighting out of Rio, a real big prospect

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3650

I have 3 fighters, all are on the quick fight list. They are very eager to get fighting and of course eager to get sponsored.

The beautiful things about my fighters is that you can sponsor them very very cheap! They are here for the love of the sport and the competition. Money is good too, but that is NOT their priority.

I hope you decide to check my guys out and feel free to Email me with questions.

Gunter "Gunny" Koerner - Trains in London, mostly well rounded

Robert "The Spider" Cirello - Trains in Las Vegas, mostly striker

Alejandro "El Diablo" Martinez - Trains in Rio, mostly BJJ

So sponsors there you have it. 3 new fighters and a manager who is willing to accept any offer made just to get his guys started.

Thank you

Kevin Reich

Chris Huber (4624) 185 0-0-0 pending first fight for Quick Fights *trains out of LA

Steven Dittrich (4643) 145 0-0-0 2 fight deal pending first fight Deception ( 1846 ) * trains out of Vegas

Uriah Fabersave (4707) 155 0-0-0 3 fight deal with pending first fight Apocalypse FC * trains out of Monteral

Looking for whatever you want to provide.......Trying to get our foot in the door and would like to find a company to grow with

Attention all sponsors!

The California Combat Challenge's First Challenge has been scheduled for May 24th in Los Angeles. Juice Malone (4666) will be fighting in the Main Event on that card against Darren Tamble in an exciting 145 lb contest!

This your chance to have your brand seen at Los Angeles' very first MMA event! Do not miss out on the oppurtunity to sponsor Los Angeles' most exciting up and coming fighter!

Attention all sponsors!

The California Combat Challenge's Second Challenge has been scheduled for May 30th in Los Angeles. Girevoy Khan (4742) will be fighting in the Main Event on that card against Ayodele Adesubokan in an exciting 265 lb contest!

Don't miss out on the chance to showcase your brand in a new market during a main event!

Attention all sponsors!

The California Combat Challenge's Second Challenge has been scheduled for May 30th in Los Angeles. Girevoy Khan (4742) will be fighting in the Main Event on that card against Ayodele Adesubokan in an exciting 265 lb contest!

Matt Embree will be fighting Gabriel Cabral on that card. Any sponsors looking to sponsor an all around athlete and MMA artist check out Matt Embree.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4901