6 months VIP 205 creation tournament

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#121 Timmy

Timmy

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:Christian baiting, not consuming things, boycotting advertisers, and DIY dentistry.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:55 AM

Prediction: ...Moon by Head Kick KTFO!

I think there's a very good chance of that lol.

#122 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:48 AM

The road to the tournament : just 1 day to go

38w17.jpg • 35w18.jpg

Matt Everette vs Buonaparte Sartine

0-1 RECORD 0-0

187cm HEIGHT 188cm

208lbs WEIGHT 218lbs

Edmonton, Canada FROM Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Eighth and final tournament fight preview : Scott Park's Canadian prospect Matt Everette is the only fighter in the tournament with prior pro MMA experience. Would love to say that his debut isnt a factor in this upcoming fight but Im sure that Buonaparte Sartine and his manager Tats McGee has seen the tapes... Everette is a wrestler but we still have no idea if he spesializes in greco-roman style or is he a freestyle fighter with vicious gnp. Sartine on the other hand looks much more straight forward: Im sure he wants to keep this fight standing and even preferably in the striking distances where Everette can't rag doll him. Who know really? Everything can happen with these savages. TOMORROW we will know. GL to both (gentle)men!

So unprofessional prediction that it hurts: Sartine will start strong keeping Everette at distance but eventually Matt will land a counter takedown. If Sartine can survive the storm on the mat he will take the fight home.

Prediction: KO 3rd Sartine

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

32w6.jpg

Steven "Wonderboy" Johnson

"Boom boom. My Russian friend is probably on his way to the hospital, he needs a new hand after our fight. Who's next? I want that prize!

And Mr.Dee, your prediction was waaaaay off. "

#124 Steel

Steel

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

1w3.jpg

JONNY 'IrishX' - The Pride of Ireland' Sorrow

Post Fight Press Conference following his 2nd Round TKO of Slade Wilson.

Reporter: "Congratulations on an impressive performance".

IrishX "tanks man, am delighted, I am, tere's not a man alife can beat me."

Reporter : "Wilson started really solid and got some good shots off, were you surprised by him early in the 1st round?"

IrishX "to be sure.....no, so I wasnt, he came ter fight, an fight e did, so e did. Once oi get im me clinch, twas only a matter of toime, so it was. Tere's not a man aloive tat can beat me yer know!"

Reporter "You are very proud of your Irish ancestry, despite my co reporter of MMA Africa, Ekong Swallumbicki being as Irish as you are, was it true you tried to rally support in Tokyo by asking for Irish Japanese to support you?"

IrishX "ahhggh yer can fek off, am Irish, 9th generation, a full 1% of Celtic fury so I am, an one day, all get ter Glasgee fer sure. Tere's not man aloive tat can beat me, win Oi gah ter war, Oireland gas ter war too.!"

Reporter "You mean Dublin right?"

IrishX "Oi, tats wot Oi said!"

Reporter "OK Jonny, thanks for your time and congrats on your win."

#125 KingMSD

KingMSD

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Football (Soccer), MMA, Cricket, Basketball, Boxing. A few books here and there. Ancient History
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:11 AM

Good fight steel, don't know if it was your ko power or my shitty chin which cost me more

Kangaroo Punch - Sydney's Own High Quality Nutrition. (Laundry is available upon request)1413816612KP-Banner.jpg

Prestige - The Sydney Cup Sign Ups Now Open!

1413254841prestige-sydney-banner.png

#126 Timmy

Timmy

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:Christian baiting, not consuming things, boycotting advertisers, and DIY dentistry.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

I think there's a very good chance of that lol.

But it didn't happen :)

Unlucky Rory. You got a guy with really shitty confidence.

Now to prepare for Scooby.....

#127 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

Right that's it I am making clinch fighters every time I enter a tournament! Once your in its very hard to get out and if you do manage to break the clinch you get sucked right back into one! Throwing a hissy fit over here, a bitter congrats to you Timmy. Dick lol

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#128 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

Fuuuck ofcourse there was a draw! That sucks but the only way is to put those guys in fighting each ther again in one week. Luckily both came out virtually unharmed, let's hope that happens again when they have their next fight in the books. :(

2uzqmqd.jpg

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#129 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:26 AM

Damn I just noticed there are multiple typos in the tournament tree and participants list but you know who Im talking about lol....

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#130 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:57 PM

But it didn't happen :)
Unlucky Rory. You got a guy with really shitty confidence.
Now to prepare for Scooby.....

Yeah... sometimes i regret giving away my creation tournament secrets lol

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

#131 Tats

Tats

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

Fuuuck ofcourse there was a draw! That sucks but the only way is to put those guys in fighting each ther again in one week. Luckily both came out virtually unharmed, let's hope that happens again when they have their next fight in the books. :(

2uzqmqd.jpg

The #6 fighter has to be loving that.

1417729696DNB_REV_3.jpg

#132 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,054 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:11 AM

The #6 fighter has to be loving that.

14132511468050.jpg

Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood

"I expect the winner, whether it be El Rojo or Innokenti, to be prepared to face me when our match up is decided. My training will not be determined by the outcome of their fight and will continue as scheduled in the coming weeks leading up to the fight."

#133 Scooby

Scooby

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, Blackwood has to be excited.... if they go the distance again he has an autowin basically, doesnt matter because all roads go through me

26b3.jpg

1484925009Taijutsu.gifKmiLato.gif1418162563rnc.jpg

#134 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

2lms4yd.jpg

Congrats to the winners!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#135 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,054 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

14132511468050.jpg

"El Rojo was a worthy opponent, but I implemented my game plan with a bit more precision and was able to come away with a victory. I look forward to facing Sartine and the challenge that awaits me against another striker."

#136 DavyJones

DavyJones

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

Good job Blackwood, I wish I had some time to train for this fight but unfortunately I had to fight 6 rounds to get past my first opponent and had no gas left in the tank. Congrats to the fighters who moved on to round 3.

7gGdAvs.png

#137 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

Congrats for the finalists!!

28198vc.jpg

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#138 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,054 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

14132511468050.jpg

"The title is finally visible just beyond on the horizon. One more victory and I shall have reached what many desire. Sartine came in ready and unfortunately for him I was waiting. Trying to clinch and utilize his superior Muay Thai skills, but it was all for not as he played his hand one too many times and I was able to secure a takedown and finish the fight. My next challenge may be the toughest of them all as it seems I will be facing a mirror image of myself in Jonny Sorrow. Both of us high level wrestlers with a knack for finishing our opponents, but only one of us is allowed to walk out with that championship title and the claim that we are the CHOKE "Strongest Under The Heavens" champion!"

#139 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

Jonny Sorrow is the Stronhest LHW! Congrats!

3483otc.jpg

14828644884k-logo.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 6 months VIP, 205, creation, tournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users