Second Company Solt

TJMitchell

Second Company slot  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay a fee for a second company slot?

Seeing a distinct lack of clothing/nutrition companies, even orgs, on the highstreet these days. Private gyms are the way to go obviously. I myself gave up my store to get a private gym.

I know this has been discussed but I really wanted to get a poll up and running to see where everyones thoughts are regarding this.

And to also get some ideas on what people think is a good fee for this type of thing. One off payment of $10-$20? A yearly payment of $10-$20? More? Less?

There would have to be limitations as well. Like it would have to be a new fee every time you opened a company to stop the open/close laundry trick.

Anyway, what are people thoughts on this? I really feel this is a necessity at this stage of the game.

• Upvote 7

Opening second company fee should be 60-90 VIP days and while you have second company your VIP days run twice as fast as normally. I would open gym into island, unless island would be full of gyms.

Maybe gyms just need somekind of changes again. I dont know what changes, but changes that make public gyms more interesting.

• Downvote 3

Opening second company fee should be 60-90 VIP days and while you have second company your VIP days run twice as fast as normally. I would open gym into island, unless island would be full of gyms.

Maybe gyms just need somekind of changes again. I dont know what changes, but changes that make public gyms more interesting.

A little expensive in my opinion, I think a 1 time purchase just like the fight slots would be ideal.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A little expensive in my opinion, I think a 1 time purchase just like the fight slots would be ideal.

Mike will never do that. Many people will replace their VIP for a one time company slot. The only one that makes sense for Mike is to have a fixed fee, but the slot is lost if you lose your VIP, that way it will encourage people to keep paying for VIP.

You should be allowed to buy the slot with VIP time or outright. The price should be something from 15-30$.

Mike will never do that. Many people will replace their VIP for a one time company slot. The only one that makes sense for Mike is to have a fixed fee, but the slot is lost if you lose your VIP, that way it will encourage people to keep paying for VIP.

You should be allowed to buy the slot with VIP time or outright. The price should be something from 15-30$.

Makes sense. I think that is reasonable.

I think there should be a $ fee and VIP should run down faster. There has to be an incentive for Mike to do this. Think about it this way, If you open a clothing company for example you make money which you can then exchange for VIP days so Mike loses money. Charge both but not in excess.

I used to be against it, But seeing how few active managers are out there these days (I dont even know if I am a Humors multiaccount or not anymore) maybe we SHOULD get back to the 2 slots/account days. And maybe reduce the cities

Make it part of an in-game store and put it right next to IQ tests. I don't see why you couldn't attached both a $USD and $MMAT value to buying these and it'd help double as a money sink, I would expect it to be a reoccurring payment like VIP.

Guys could run a private gym and if they make enough in game cash just operating the gym would also help pull money out of the game. IQ tests are also just a black hole of money for info.

I would say you pay a fee of at minimum 10$ for an extra company slot and not exceeding 20$. I believe you should keep that slot regardless if you close the initial company you open with it because you should have the right to change or sell.

That being said I also think Mike needs to open up another location on the map for more arenas. I would suggest South Africa or United Arab Emirates/Dubai. This will help offer more for expanding companies.

Another thought is to have a TWKC, Kickboxing tournaments like grappling.

My old opinion on this would be no way, but since everyone smart just opens a private gym leaving a massive shortfall for other types of business I am inclinded to say yes now.

Id prefer it wasnt the case.

The other way to do it is make gyms the company you pay for and everything else is in the other VIP slot.

Just extinguish the "private" gym option. Every gym is public with at least 30 spots

the loophole to this would be managers putting the fighter limit at their exact number of fighters.

NO MORE PRIVATE GYMS. POWER TO THE PEOPLE

• Downvote 1