Super quick survey if you can spare a second!

1) band- Slightly Stoopid, The Misfits (With Danzig only), too many to name

2)TV Show- Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire

3)Game- This one, of course

4) Leisure activity- Drinking heavily

5) Vehicle- Big trucks

1. Favourite band/s, musician - atm katzenjammer and the war on drugs

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - GoT, breaking bad, walking dead

3. Favourite games - ufc, dragon age, mass effect, skyrim

4. Favourite leisure activities - rugby union, football (soccer) bjj

5. Favourite Vehicles - cant drivecand not interested in cars

1. Favourite band/s, musician Iron Maiden, Volbeat, The Black Keys

2. Favourite TV show/Movies GoT, Top Gear (UK), 24, Band of Brothers, The Wire

3. Favourite games MMATycoon, Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Gran Turismo 5 & 6

4. Favourite leisure activities Chilling out with my family & friends, working out (gym), lsitening to music, playing video games & watching some fights

5. Favourite Vehicles Lexus LFA, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 918 & McLaren P1 - oh and I love go karts. :P

Fallout owns, Heres some hoodies I made a while ago and was quite surprised no one liked them.. I thought they were epic myself

but maybe I was blinded by my love for fallout?? haha

What do you think?

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/KI%20Streetwear/hoodyfallout001_zps04c29cbd.jpghttp://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/KI%20Streetwear/hoodyfallout002_zps2bf89a6b.jpg

Designs by Kaos Inc Streetwear

Thanks mate, I would love to do a marketing degree.. I currently manage a car sales lot and there is quite a bit of competition around town..always trying to find new ideas and directions

Pretty much adapt or die. You are doing a good job with this idea. Get to know your markets interests and you can develop a product that fits what they would like. I am looking at the designs and even the stuff I dont really like, the designs based on them are awesome. I would be tempted to buy them despite not really liking the thing they are based on

• Upvote 1

Pretty much adapt or die. You are doing a good job with this idea. Get to know your markets interests and you can develop a product that fits what they would like. I am looking at the designs and even the stuff I dont really like, the designs based on them are awesome. I would be tempted to buy them despite not really liking the thing they are based on

Working on something special for you atm

1. Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, Neutral Milk Hotel - Dylan, Hendrix, Waits - Deftones, RATM - DJ Krush, Amon Tobin, Portishead - Souls of Mischief, GangStarr, Jeru, A Tribe Called Quest, Curtis Mayfield... haha, i know that is a wild mix

2. Boardwalk Empire, Twin Peaks, The Wire, Sopranos, GoT, The Simpsons (not watching the new stuff though), the classic no-brain comedy Sitcoms, King of Queens, Seinfeld, Two an a half man (with Charly)... True Detective soon i guess. Movies: The Usual Suspects, The man who wasn't there, the Mob classics

3. Football Manager, MMA Tycoon, Pro Evolution Soccer (shamefully playing FIFA nowadays ^^), Elder's Scroll series, Dragon's Dogma... not starting with the classics cause then it would end up in a mess lol

4. My guitars, lovemaking

5. VW T1

• Upvote 1

1. Linkin Park, Dizzee Rascal, Eminem, Ludacris, Olly Murs

2. Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Snatch, Lock stock and two smoking barrels, Green Street

3. Most games. Any sports game, like FIFA, UFC. The New South Park, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy series..Of course, Pokemon also

4. Football (Or soccer if you are American), MMA, Chess, Reading, Music, Walking my Dogs

5. Dont have a drivers license yet so wouldn't really have a favourite vehicle

You like these mate?

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/snatch001_zpse01a6dae.jpghttp://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/got001_zpsfb24466e.jpg

• Upvote 1

You like these mate?

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/snatch001_zpse01a6dae.jpghttp://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/Dashkaos/got001_zpsfb24466e.jpg

They are actually fantastic. Keep designs like these up and you will have one of the best clothing shops in the game.

Would definitely buy both of them for all my fighters

• Upvote 1

Embrace the pikachu. Let it flow through your veins. Lol

Feel like a little quote from Tyrion Lannister fits nicely here

“Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”

Feel like a little quote from Tyrion Lannister fits nicely here

Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

I posted that a few days ago on here. Cant remember for what though lol

• Upvote 1

1. Favourite band/s, musician - The old bonkers stuff.

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - Suits/The Wire - Bad Boys 1&2

3. Favourite games - Console Call Of Duty, Gears Of War, Fifa, Madden.

4. Favourite leisure activities - Playing games, reading, watching sports.

5. Favourite Vehicles - Evo 6 tommi makinen edition

They are actually fantastic. Keep designs like these up and you will have one of the best clothing shops in the game.

Would definitely buy both of them for all my fighters

Cool glad you like em man..

They're in stock whenever you're ready..the Stark wolf is getting pillaged though haha