(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

Jason Hi is an awesome new manager.

Just to add to what Karter mentioned a few pages ago it is very easy to spot the new managers and the fake new managers lol

New managers ALWAYS make bad creations that first week when we get our account, like:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=309616

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=315644

So far I only see SixFootPenguin, Jason Hi and myself in the running for this award. Regardless of what the mob says.

When the polls open Bjorn please make sure to not include any fake new managers. You are experienced enough and not a pussy so the mob won't bully you on this one.

Sincerely,

Camara.

• Downvote 2

Camara, can you make up more shit outta your mouth? So scared of competition that you look for any possible ways to exclude TJ, eh?

The fact his first fighters arent shit is because I contacted him when he had created just one(Thomas Raske) who was bad creation but he decided to keep it anyway. Then I started mentoring him and ofc he didn't make any crappy fighters.

Eager to see what will be the next bullshit you will make up in your desperate attempts to make yourself look legit, pathetic qfc spammer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol scared of competition? I have declined 1 fight in my career and that was the very last week of the Island at TIT , after fighting the top 3 265+ guys there, I needed the week to train Tong to avenge his loss to Rei Rei's Bob Fury, which he totally did.... while you only fought the KT tourney (lol 4 guys entered hahahhahahhahahhaha)

Also I always looked for tough fights on The Island, like this fight which was totally unnecessary at the time (you would have 100% dodged this one to protect your record and you know it):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=901565

You make it sound as if I was fighting 26 year olds in ID restricted orgs lol , no that is considered a pussy move. Oh wait you " teach " that ? lololol , whatta mentor :)

Now stop farming spin & win credits and go to bed Kendrick. You can keep bottom feeding tomorrow :)

• Downvote 1

I love how you begged (for the 3rd time?) Louie to transfer you Synch and he ignored you again :)

When someone would rather bury their baby org instead of handling it to you , that's when you know you need to reroll your 4th-5th account "King" Kendrick and start over :) Maybe don't pussy out of hard fights on your next MMA Tycoon lifetime :P

I love how you begged (for the 3rd time?) Louie to transfer you Synch and he ignored you again :)

When someone would rather bury their baby org instead of handling it to you , that's when you know you need to reroll your 4th-5th account "King" Kendrick and start over :) Maybe don't pussy out of hard fights on your next MMA Tycoon lifetime :P

I also love how you keep voting me down (-1) , jumping into your alt account and voting yourself up (+1)

Like clockwork haha

patterns Kendrick.. patterns :)

18jl4n.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You lost any credibility you could have with the shit you just spew.

Actually Louie asked me if I wanna run it, after the good job I did in saving the last two cards and I declined cause not looking to be in the long run with it.

Any proofs of me having a multi or that's just more of your regular bullshit?

Since in every post you are repeating how am I declining fights because I am scared, could you be kind and point at least 3 fights I have ducked?

Really interested in you backing up your bullshit with some proofs and facts.

You lost any credibility you could have with the shit you just spew.

Actually Louie asked me if I wanna run it, after the good job I did in saving the last two cards and I declined cause not looking to be in the long run with it.

Any proofs of me having a multi or that's just more of your regular bullshit?

Since in every post you are repeating how am I declining fights because I am scared, could you be kind and point at least 3 fights I have ducked?

Really interested in you backing up your bullshit with some proofs and facts.

didn't you declined 3 in a row when you got booted from TIT? I wish inbox would keep old emails, I would find a few more from those managers that wrote me about you declining difficult fights.

Nah I don't actually believe you are a multi, that was just a bit of trolling.

Everyone ganging up on any new nomination is either associated to Aspire or in Noobstice League. I'm just saying the horde mentality is pretty big on these awards. I got nothing against GBK either, it was thanks to a post of his that TMMAC came to this game and me along with them. I'm actually grateful to him. Was just pointing out his opinion is heavily biased.

• Downvote 1

lol my opinion is biased towards the person who deserves it. When you consider full body of work, TJ is the best out of them from my initial viewpoint. Been a few nominations so I would have to see the proper voting poll to see each other nominee. Out of everyone associated with Aspire, he is actually a guy I don't think I have ever had a dealing with in game. Your biasness is pretty obvious though.

Anybody who has dealt with CK knows his post about if TJ / Cobb are returning players is part-genuine question , part-pot stirring. Not sure on Cobb, but TJ is a new player. Main reason he got off to a good start is he got a mentor early on.

Tbh, your entire forum existence just seems to be trolling, which makes it hard to take you seriously if you actually have an issue or are just looking for a reaction. The fact you literally made up random shit about Ovoxo and Syn is pretty sad as well.

but really, trying to get other people cut from an award without justification is absolute bollocks

I'm actually the owner lol :)

Along with Humble :) see:

https://humblegreco.wixsite.com/rise/about

Would make you a *Co-Owner then

• Upvote 1

I have no idea what a Cobb is dude. No opinion there.

I'm just having a good time and calling a spade a spade, you came out of nowhere calling people names. I didn't even insult you back. Just politely pointed out you are affiliated to Aspire so are highly biased.

Maybe try to stay out of other people's conversations if you don't want to be upset. The internets is not your safe space yaknow.

Now take a look at your signature, throw your head back and laugh :)

Cheers.

I have no idea what a Cobb is dude. No opinion there.

I'm just having a good time and calling a spade a spade, you came out of nowhere calling people names. I didn't even insult you back. Just politely pointed out you are affiliated to Aspire so are highly biased.

Maybe try to stay out of other people's conversations if you don't want to be upset. The internets is not your safe space yaknow.

Now take a look at your signature, throw your head back and laugh :)

Cheers.

What name did I call you? Biasness is very much a relative term, whether the person is actually biased in their opinion or not doesn't depend purely on who they interact with. A person can very much have a non-biased opinion while knowing some of the people involved. Likewise, I helped you out on the MMA Forum website, surely would that not mean I would be biased towards you using that logic? Doesn't always work like that.

Funny you use the "calling a spade a spade" comment, while saying I am coming out of nowhere calling you names. Calling a spade a spade is exactly what I am doing right now but saying you just troll constantly. Point is, trying to get across your opinion, while trolling at the same time, makes your opinion and stance a lot less stable.

Thank God for opponent ranking stat :) Yup, I actually fight harder managers than your alliance mate.

Your argument doesn’t hold any water, specially since you were under the same Fart Master system I followed and made us successful.

You may continue your circle jerk now :)

We still using this as a measuring stick? I know it's broken but we still can if you want?

• Upvote 2

Jason Hi is an awesome new manager.

Just to add to what Karter mentioned a few pages ago it is very easy to spot the new managers and the fake new managers lol

New managers ALWAYS make bad creations that first week when we get our account, like:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=309616

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=315644

So far I only see SixFootPenguin, Jason Hi and myself in the running for this award. Regardless of what the mob says.

When the polls open Bjorn please make sure to not include any fake new managers. You are experienced enough and not a pussy so the mob won't bully you on this one.

Sincerely,

Camara.

The memories...I was so attached to those QFC cans