LFC-BEEF 145lbs Creation Tournament

Scooby

Hello all LFC-BEEF members,tourney bracket currently looks like this

post any questions or concerns

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/beeftourn-1.jpg?t=1387080577

Here are the rules/prizes:

Tournament Rules

• Fighter must be of ID 230k+, 18 years old, and able to make weight at 145lbs.

• Fighters will be asked to fight once every 3 weeks, even if they are cut/injured, for a total of 5 fights in the tournament. Even if the fighter is disqualified, he will be asked to fulfill his contract and keep fighting against other disqualified fighters.

• Winner of first fight goes in division A, loser goes in division B. Winner of division A will fight winner of division B to crown a true champion.

• Training will be allowed during tournament.

• In case of a draw, the winner will be decided by the end of fight commentary.

• In case of a no contest, the fighter who didn’t make the weight or location will get the loss, other fighter will proceed to next round.

• If a fighter declines or doesn’t accept a fight, his opponent automatically moves to next round.

Tournament Prizes

• Winner of the tournament will be crowned champion of the LFC’s 145 division and will be offered a 10k/15k/15k contract, along with a 10k sponsorship from Elite Canadian Threads. His manager will receive 50k.

• Runner-up will be offered a 5k/10k/10k contract, along with a 10k sponsorship from Elite Canadian Threads. His manager will receive 25k.

• Fighters Completing all 5 fights will earn their manager 5k directly to their accounts

NEW!!!

Consolation bracket is set

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/comp.jpg?t=1387081279

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/MMA%20Tycoon/MMA%20Hype/MMA-Hype_zps77ee8eb1.jpg

Brett and Jared talk about the upcoming BEEF tournament.

Tonight, Brett Clarke and Jared Asante from MMA Hype, sat down together and had a chat about the upcoming BEEF tournament. With the recent changes within the organization (formely LFC), the managers who had signed up fighters for the tournament were excited to see that the tournament was going to go forward with the new owner, Scooby Jr.

Brett Clarke: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m Brett Clarke here, with my co-host Jared Asante. Hope everyone is doing good, I sure am excited to be here!

Jared Asante: So am I, Brett. A lot of MMA fans in attendance in our studio tonight, let’s try to keep it clean for the younglings in the audience.

Brett: Well, it’s past 10 o’clock, if you’re not in bed yet, then you already know what “shit, piss, fuck” means, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Anyways, our subject tonight, BEEF’s upcoming featherweight tournament.

Jared: Interesting subject indeed, since it’s a tournament that a lot of people had doubts about. After former LFC owner James Listerman let go the fight organization, Scooby Jr took over and decided to keep the tournament going.

Brett: It’s a good thing he did, because the tournament will be really good to watch, and it will help the organization to grow a lot. I had a quick look at the tournament bracket, and there are a lot of interesting matchups on there!

Jared: It’s also a nice tournament setup too. Many young fighters get nervous fighting for the first time in front of a big crowd, and often lose because of the pressure they didn’t have in their gameplan. This tournament gives a second chance to those fighters. So they are actually allowed to lose their first fight, then they must win 4 in a row to become the tournament king.

Brett: Some kind of double elimination thing, but you are only allowed to lose the first fight, that’s interesting!

Jared: It is. And the winner takes on the featherweight BEEF title, I think it’s the best price of all.

Brett: We don’t know much about any of those fighters though, since they are all young prospects making their debut in the pro MMA world.

Jared: A lot of potential for sure. Good things come in small packages! I did read about one of the competitors, an interview I saw in the Tycoon Times about Tom Quin. Young prospect who seemed to be really down to earth. You often see cocky little pricks who want to impress, but this kid looks like something else. I’m sure he will do good in the tourney, too bad we don’t know much about his past fights.

Brett: Hold on a second Jared, I just received a message from the CEO of MMA Hype.

-- -- -- -- --

Well, this is interesting! I’m sure fighters of the tournament will be glad to hear this. MMA Hype will be offering $50,000 to the winner of the tournament!

Jared: Holy shnitzers! This is going to hype up some fighters for sure! With this amount of cash, and all other prizes on the line, the winner of this tournament should be all set to proceed to a really good career.

Brett: With this amount of cash, if it’s well spent, he can hire the best crew around to take care of him like a true champion! Let’s hope it goes well for all fighters. It will all start with 4 fights on November 30th, followed by the othe 4 fights on the first round the next day, which is December 1st.

Jared: That’s all the time we had today folks, it was Brett Clarke and Jared Asante for MMA Hype! Have a good one!

Hope you liked this edition of MMA Hype!

If you would like an interview with one of your fighter, or yourself as a manager, send me a message and we can work something out. As long as we can make something interesting out of it!

• Upvote 3

GREAT FIRST ROUND, I SEE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY DROPPED THEIR FIGHTERS DESPITE KNOWING THAT THIS TOURNAMENT WAS DOUBLE ELIMINATION, TOO BAD, THAT MAKES AN EASIER PATH FOR OTHER FIGHTERS IN THE CONSOLATION BRACKET

it's a shame but it's pretty much the best solution, keep up the good work :)

GREAT FIRST ROUND, I SEE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY DROPPED THEIR FIGHTERS DESPITE KNOWING THAT THIS TOURNAMENT WAS DOUBLE ELIMINATION, TOO BAD, THAT MAKES AN EASIER PATH FOR OTHER FIGHTERS IN THE CONSOLATION BRACKET

I'm curious in the first round Thofen Vs Brodin was won by Thofen but instead of Thofen, my guy is matched with Brodin. Was Thofen dropped despite winning the round? that was odd ....