new with VIP

Hi,

I'm kind of new in this game but I already LOVE it. I got my VIP today, and went crazy and create up to 10 fighters. But I just realize that I might not have enough money to put them in great gyms, buy them energy reduce nutrients and all those thing. I'm not sure if it is important to have that or not.

Anyway the reason of my post is to ask what is the best way to get money? If is any way I would love to know so I can take care of them and make them champions lol.

I would appreciate any advice or help.

Thank you so much.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

• Upvote 1

I think you're the first noob, that didnt totally mess it up. All your fighters have potential. And that's smart of you to get VIP right away Good job :)

Various ways to earn tycoon cash. Running an company, with org being the big money maker. If you have photoshop skills, ppl pay you to make skins for their fighters/logos/posters/banners. If you don't mind writing then orgs pay writers to do preview/reviews of their weekly events. Others buy vip for other ppl for ingame cash. There are user ran tournaments as well. The prizes can include VIP time or anywhere from 50k-2M cash. Like this one here IMMA SHW. You might want to join this if you plan on stickin with the game. It's a creation tourney so everyone at least starts on the same foot.

O yea, what I forgot to add is you can also gain a lil bit of cash in here http://www.mmatycoon.com/helpus.php and from posting on the forums. Forum posting cash is paid every sunday.

There is a thread in general discussion, a million dollar writing job. If your good at writing thats an option

Recovery: Helps your fighter save more energy when training

Stamina: Helps your fighter increase his conditioning when doing cardio sessions

Muscle: Same as stamina but applies to strength

So if your just doing normal coach sessions, use recovery. Doing cardio then use stamina. When training strength up use muscle supp.

I think you're the first noob, that didnt totally mess it up. All your fighters have potential. And that's smart of you to get VIP right away Good job :)

thanks, all I did is pay attention to the UFC fighters, basically I wanted to be really good in one style and then good in a second one, hope it works

If u made one or two 25 yr olds you are welcome to Men Of Mayhem QFC, cash straight in your pocket while you get plenty of fights for your guys.