General Game Discussion

Rambo

General Game Discussion

Talk about fighters, events, clothing brands - anything you like as long as it is interesting or relatively important. If you want to talk about the UFC, do it in the General MMA forum in the section below.
I think it's time for an off-topic subsection/sub forum in general game discussion. sort of how Smack Talk and Fighter Interviews are separated in orgs thread..
need active mod to remove the BS and off topic shit over there on a day-to-day. also need to move things like UFC threads to proper threads. move Questions from General Discussion to questions / noob threads. etc.
like where's mike, where's wolf, where's mamado, where's humors, where's waldo, all that shit needs moved out of GD area.
  • Upvote 10

You seem super active CK, perhaps you might consider putting your own name forward for the task, I would certainly like to see someone take a more active moderation of the forum, I feel many of the off-point topics distract from the genuinely wonderful community we have outside of a few medium rare apples with very loud voices and I would hate for that to be the initial impression of anyone joining our community when these topics become placed for days on end prevalently at the top of the general discussion for instance.

• Upvote 2

You seem super active CK, perhaps you might consider putting your own name forward for the task, I would certainly like to see someone take a more active moderation of the forum, I feel many of the off-point topics distract from the genuinely wonderful community we have outside of a few medium rare apples with very loud voices and I would hate for that to be the initial impression of anyone joining our community when these topics become placed for days on end prevalently at the top of the general discussion for instance.

My role is meant to be an antagonistic forum character, not a moderator.

Idk if having the '12, '13, '15, '16 Smacktalker of the Year as a moderator is a great idea. Ruins my street cred.

• Upvote 1

My role is meant to be an antagonistic forum character, not a moderator.

Idk if having the '12, '13, '15, '16 Smacktalker of the Year as a moderator is a great idea. Ruins my street cred.

you never broke any rules as a smacktalker, neither as an antagonistic. that's what gives for a being a mod imho: understanding the rules - even if you take them to the thin line -, being cool about them sometimes (common sense) and being active.

ck for mod +1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1