Question RE: VIP

Dolphin

Hi, I just recently purchased VIP Via paypal. Not the link through the site as that didn't want to work due to some sort of currency conversion issue (Very confusing, paypal were no help whatsoever) but managed to directly transfer 10USD to the email listed on the Vip Page. I was wondering how long it generally takes the VIP to be credited to my account as i'm desperate to give it a go. :P

Thanks in advance,
-Dolphin.

Thanks, looking forward to VIP: )

Btw if you plan to make a company this is the order of most profitable in the quickest time:

1) clothing: doesn't cost anything to produce just to stock so profit comes faster once you are a semi-known company

2) tie for org and gym: both cost a bit of cash to start off. In my opinion the org might produce profit faster if run properly.

4) nutrition: highly recommended not to use that as a first business unless you have 1M+ as top quality products run that much

Btw if you plan to make a company this is the order of most profitable in the quickest time:

1) clothing: doesn't cost anything to produce just to stock so profit comes faster once you are a semi-known company

2) tie for org and gym: both cost a bit of cash to start off. In my opinion the org might produce profit faster if run properly.

4) nutrition: highly recommended not to use that as a first business unless you have 1M+ as top quality products run that much

Goal in this game to make money and have private gym because in public gym you will never develope a fighter to compete with other top fighters.

Like this guy Cobra allredy said but keep in mind there ar other ways to get money for your gym.

1. Just ask others. You actually dont need millions to have gym for few fighters.

2. Do something for community like make avatars posters or write for fights organizations. These positions will give you decent amount of money if you will make quality results.

3. Sell VIP time for money. Normal price is around 350k for a 3 month VIP a lot of managers does it if you have a spare dime.

4. Share a gym with ezperienced manager. You can find a manager in game that has for example a fight organization but needs a gym so then you would make him gym on your account where he will recover all costs a give you few coaches in exchange.

These are few wast ways to get money for the main goal in the game what is have a private gym so you can provide your fighters with best training possible and start to climbe your way to be the best in tycoon world!

Need any more help feel free to ask thats why we are here! Also if you decide to join Decimation say hello in chat and people will br more than welcome to help you out ;)

You guys are awesome, I got VIP Manually added so now im really playing the game for real. Thanks for the advice guys, I would love to join an alliance where I could bounce ideas off of more experiencedp layers and help out where I can. I'm totally willing to give a business a go but for now might just sit back and watch how it goes.

Any other advice from you guys/? thanks :)