Open message to Mike

bjornmma1

I have to only agree if anyone really think improvements like belt cabinet will bring more people to the game you have to be fucking delusional.

There are literally no improvements to this game that are going to attract more people to the game outside of fight graphics.. like a live view of the fight that would require massive graphic card/engine or whatever + character creation/customization avatar style would help. body type, hair, skin tone, etc.

other than a major graphics overhaul that gives us 'live' fights where we can watch it go down and reading would be optional, there's nothing that will bring in a massive wavestorm.

cranking up learning speed would help a lot of new people stick around and old vets to jump back into it, but people come and go with every game.

the minor long over-due cosmetic improvements are a start. engine overhaul, adding new secondary, optional primaries/styles, etc. can take a ton of time and fuck up more shit than it improves. I think some very minor tweaking is in place for grappling department but it's not like that's gonna make new users stay with the game. let's be real here. not an overly large market for text based browser game.

• Upvote 7

There are literally no improvements to this game that are going to attract more people to the game outside of fight graphics.. like a live view of the fight that would require massive graphic card/engine or whatever + character creation/customization avatar style would help. body type, hair, skin tone, etc.

other than a major graphics overhaul that gives us 'live' fights where we can watch it go down and reading would be optional, there's nothing that will bring in a massive wavestorm.

cranking up learning speed would help a lot of new people stick around and old vets to jump back into it, but people come and go with every game.

the minor long over-due cosmetic improvements are a start. engine overhaul, adding new secondary, optional primaries/styles, etc. can take a ton of time and fuck up more shit than it improves. I think some very minor tweaking is in place for grappling department but it's not like that's gonna make new users stay with the game. let's be real here. not an overly large market for text based browser game.

Essentially this is my view as well, so sorting out little things is the way to go, we have a LOT of little irritating things in the game that can be improved upon. The one thing i most certainly do not want is a major overhaul in what already exists for the reasons i have mentioned and what Karter is mentioning here as well.

Hopefully the worst change to this game to date, will get removed.

"AUTO FLIGHTS with energy loss."

Nothing has killed this game for me, as much as auto flights with energy loss.

+/- 50 losses is the consequence of that for me, due to limited time spent on the game.

Fuck that shit!

Best new feature since I started playing in 2010 is the assistant.

I would be long gone, if i still had to change clothes and supps manually.

That was a super good addition to the game.

Not having to worry about energy for flights (be it 1 big city or whatever),

would benefit the game.

Especially for managers with limited time to spend on the game.

A checkbox for supps and clothes shops, where you can send sponsorship to a manager (all fighters)

rather than having to manually send it to each fighters.

Could also be solved with stored templates.

I just can't be arsed anymore to send out sponsorships, way too tedious.....

But, the autoflights with energy loss, need to stop, for this game to have any future for me.

• Upvote 3

+/- 50 losses is the consequence of that for me, due to limited time spent on the game.

Fuck that shit!

would benefit the game.

A checkbox for supps and clothes shops, where you can send sponsorship to a manager (all fighters)

But, the autoflights with energy loss, need to stop, for this game to have any future for me.

Just use the auto-flight message as a reminder to set a gameplan and cancel the autoflight. If anything, that message is a help for me, to not forget about fights ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just use the auto-flight message as a reminder to set a gameplan and cancel the autoflight. If anything, that message is a help for me, to not forget about fights ;)

Helps you, but buttfucks me.

I cancel the autoflights, only to be teleported to location with autoflight energy loss.....

Same shit!

I hated the Idea and the implementation.

Very bad effect on the game for me.

Anyway, I barely care anymore.....

Helps you, but buttfucks me.

I cancel the autoflights, only to be teleported to location with autoflight energy loss.....

Same shit!

I hated the Idea and the implementation.

Very bad effect on the game for me.

Anyway, I barely care anymore.....

Send me a PM. I want to know if you perhaps make a mistake while cancelling the auto-flight and if I can help.

the entire forum community joined the group lol... I don't think it really matters.

Okay the sign me up for th group.

• Downvote 2

Don't try to speak for other managers Bjorn, shut up and stop bitching. If you were still a top manager you wouldn't be saying shit all, take your losses and stop trying to sabotage the game.

Mike, this is one of the many problems on why this game is slowly dyng.

It will end with a very small, gated comunity full of addicted sociopaths, like the one above.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Fuck that shit!

would benefit the game.

For me, these type of changes are the most important, whatever lowers the amount of unecessary time wasting.

• Upvote 1

doubt you will be around long enough to contribute

Why I would not be? I havent been banned in game for abusing any rules for 7 years and you still have doubts?
Even Mike has said I can play and even then people dont respect it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It would be nice if it was made clear that flights are off at the moment. It's extremely confusing for a new player being offered contracts from orgs not based in your fighters location. I myself turned down a good few before someone took the time to tell me. And that was only because I gave that as my reason for declining in the first place.

Maybe flights made sense when every city had an abundance of orgs but now it's just a pain and more so the fact that it's so unclear is detrimental to a new players experience. Just my two cents