Noob fund - read first post

iLuke92

Hello all, I want to restart up the noob fund we used to have through my own bookies. I will accept all donations and this will then go onto help out the noobs who want it for purposes such as running a gym. I want to reignite an old thing we used to do, something to bring back to the community.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start.

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

Requirements

- Have only 1 account. No multi's apply.
- Join date within 6 months of applying. If you have been playing for 6 months or longer then you no longer qualify for the NOOB fund.
- Please remember this is a fund for noobs who need the money to help them get started in the game, not who have money already and just want more.

• Upvote 4

it sucks, i'm loosing 10k a week trying to run a gym and i've asked for money a couple times and guys have blasted me for asking for money. Hope you guys are cool about it...

Been in the game over a year, and posted numerous times asking for people to give you money instead of looking to find a sustainable source of income i.e. Fighters earning money, taking on jobs for companies to earn money etc.

It gets annoying and repetitive when one person in particular is constantly asking for money from people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Been in the game over a year, and posted numerous times asking for people to give you money instead of looking to find a sustainable source of income i.e. Fighters earning money, taking on jobs for companies to earn money etc.

It gets annoying and repetitive when one person in particular is constantly asking for money from people.

Don't forget has gotten information how to run a gym multiple times by experienced managers, but doesn't take any of it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it sucks, i'm loosing 10k a week trying to run a gym and i've asked for money a couple times and guys have blasted me for asking for money. Hope you guys are cool about it...

Theres getting funds to be helped when your new to the game, and theres asking for money constantly when you have played a year its a big difference. If you need money get a bunch of 25yo smash in some fights earn money and launder it thats a good start. Get a job working for an org to recruit staff or work for a clothing/nutrition company to send out sponsors you can still own your gym at the same time too, finding these jobs and committing to the game will help you for money too

• Upvote 1