The Evil Empire

SteelPenn

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo The Evil Empire is SteelPenn 2.0 I assume? Sometimes a previous Evil Empire needs a rebranding, kudos to you guys for giving it the old college try. However, wouldn't it have made more sense to try to come up with something a little less obvious as to your actual Evil plans? Like the We Like To Cuddle Empire, or even the ever popular Hey Look Over There We're Not SteelPenn Empire?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This Week In Evil #1

This very first thing that needs to be mentioned is that there is really twelve owners all baring The Evil Empire name, and yes they are in fact in all twelve cities. Some are very established and some are brand new and we have everything in between. We are going to take a look at where everyone stands today as organizations.

#12 Evil Hostility Hilo- Now they are last in their city ranked number five and they are ranked one hundred and eighteenth worldwide but EHH has yet to run an event. EHH is currently signing fighters of all weight classes and with so few organizations in Hilo they should be off and running with a full roster shortly.

#11 Evil Evolution- Currently ranked just above EHH in the world at one hundred and sixteen they become the second organization to be dead last in their home city. Once again just like EHH they have yet to host an event. They have two events on the books and will be kicking off what should be a good long run in Tokyo on Sunday March 30th.

#10 Evil L.A. Fight League- This will mark the third organization in a row to not host an event yet. With L.A. being a crowded market ELAFL has decided to just focus on Featherweights and Light Heavyweights to start building their reputation up. Even though they are the highest of the ranked organizations to not hold an event yet, I think they are the furthest away. We will have to see in the weeks to come.

#9 Evil 9- One event down and three more on the books for Evil 9 and they have a nice lead on the three organizations behind them. Evil 9 is inside the top one hundred and with some good event in the next few weeks and they could be competing for number eight.

#8 Evil HERITAGE- HERITAGE has the up and coming Evil 9 chasing them down while they are in a battle for number seven. Currently being seventy sixth in the world they are only a few spots away from number seven in the Evil Empire and could even over take number six with some strong events.

#7 Evil Empire: Amsterdam- EEA is right in the middle of the second little grouping of organizations by world rank. They are ranked seventh in Amsterdam and seventy third in the world and only six spots away from moving in Evil Empire position number six. To move up to sixth and really start competing with the top five they will need to consider opening another division and try to grab some well hyped free agents.

#6 Evil Troid- The first organization on this list to crack the top seventy Troid is surprisingly in a bad place. The higher you get ranked the harder it is for you to improve and sitting just outside the top five means they will struggle to gain while everyone else is just chasing them down. They are currently ranked sixty seventh in the world and only hold a six spot lead on EEA. I could see it being a major struggle for Troid to crack the top five with the 215k ID restriction.

#5 Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League- Ranked number five in the Evil Empire and ranked number five in Montreal but they are in the top fifty in the world. They have a good lead with the five spot and they are not far behind number four. EHMFL is open id and they have a big event coming up on Saturday so they could get even closer to the number four spot.

#4 Evil Forbidden Violence- Frank King has done just one hell of a job out in Vegas. He is currently ranked number forty and he is looking to maintain a firm grasp on the number four slot. If he can improve EFV more than he has in the past month or two we could see him in the top twenty worldwide. I think everyone should take a look at his bonus structure because things like that attract fighters and managers.

#3 Evil Empire: Throwdown- This is the only organization to currently hold the number one rank in their city. They are also the first org appearing on this list to have cracked the top twenty. I did see an event scheduled but with no fights confirmed yet so I cannot pass judgment if they are moving up or down this week. Throwdown has a comfortable lead on EFV and they are only six spots from the number one slot in The Evil Empire so I hope they get some big fights on this next event.

#2 Evil Siberian Fight League- Currently ranked sixteen in the world and number two in their city as well as The Evil Empire. They have a huge event coming up this week and would like to explode into the top ten. If they do that they will pass up The Evil Empire New York and overtake first place. ESFL I think is the most equipped org to hold the number one slot for a long time.

#1 The Evil Empire: New York- Number eleven globally, number three in their city, and number one in The Evil Empire is a nice feat. I would say they have no issue getting into the top ten but with no event scheduled this week they are going to drop, the question is how far? Will they still be number one in The Evil Empire and will they still be number three in New York? The answer is no. They could keep their ranking in New York but with the event that ESFL will be holding they should easily jump EENY for number one in The Evil Empire.

This ranking list is real interesting to me. There are small clusters of orgs almost like divisions. Twelve through nine are all extremely close, eight, seven and six are bunched together, four and five are very close, and one through three I think will battle with each other for a while. I personally can’t wait to see people start getting jumped in rankings spots, and what some of the owners do to try and get their spot back.

Now that we have seen where each of the organizations has fallen for this week I would like to look at the best events of last week. We all know that event rating is the most important thing to an event, the organization, and the owner so took the top five events by rating within The Evil Empire so you can see who is moving up, down, or just maintaining.

#5- March twentieth Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League held HMFL Fight Night 30. With a big title fight main event and several other decent hyped fights EHMFL was able to pull out a 168.67 event rating. Since they are ranked fifth within The Evil Empire I am sure they would have preferred to finish higher on this list to make sure nobody was chasing them down.

#4- FV#12 Leave it in the Cage on March 22nd scored a 186.56 on the rating. Evil Forbidden Violence is nearing that two hundred mark and they will need to quickly exceed it to move up in the rankings. They do have a big event coming up this week which will have two title fights on so the two hundred thresh hold could get beat then.

#3- SFL 80 had a rating of 311.14 and was on pay per view. The main event was a huge title fight for the ESFL welterweight title featuring Alex Mercer against Andrew Kehoe. I am sure ending up third on this list is not what they had in mind, but I think next week will be a much bigger week for them.

#2- Evil Empire Throwdown 10 ended with a 322.53 rating. Throwdown held their event in a smaller venue then ESFL and it was not on pay per view but they were still able to edge out a better rating. EET did have two title fights on their event line up and I am sure that aided them into the number two spot. By beating out ESFL they were able to get right up next to them in the rankings. Another event like this could push them past Evil Siberian Fight League taking them to number two.

#1- Evil Empire 1 was our number one event. It was the only event to go over the four hundred mark as they hit 452.09. This event was also a pay per view and it almost hit thirty thousand in sales. Only one title fight on the event and it did not make the main card so this was done on just pure fighter hype. EENY could further their place as the number one organization if they had an even scheduled this week. Since their next event will not take place until April 5th they could be pushed as far back as third.

Obviously you want to get on this list if you are not in the top five organizations because that means you are gaining on the competition. It will be difficult to break on to these ranking because the higher hyped fighters sign with the higher hyped orgs but it can be done. As a matter of fact I have predicted next week’s top five shows and it does feature some people that where not on this week’s list. With EENY not holding an event this week and with Throwdown not having any confirmed fights I had to leave them out, but things can change as these are just my best guess.

#5- Evil Empire Amsterdam: EEA 7 Damozzi vs Bishop on Sunday March 30th

#4- Evil Evolution: EE #1 Blood, Sweat, and Tears on Sunday March 30th

#3- Evil Forbidden Violence: FV #13 No Regrets on Saturday March 29th

#2- Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League: HMFL Mayhem by Slick Nik on Saturday March 29th

#1- Evil Siberian Fight League: SFL 81 on Saturday March 29th

If I am correct on my predictions here I can see ESFL over taking EENY. Regardless if SFL can pass EENY or not there will be a lot of shake up in the rankings for next week. Let’s move on to the Of The Week Awards. I took down the top five knockouts, submissions, and fights of the week, and hopefully soon I will find a sponsor to pay out the fighters that hit number one. We will do submissions then knockouts and finish up with fights. Anyone reading this that would like to sponsor OTW awards please get into contact with me so I know how much the fighters will receive.

Submissions

#5 Bruno Santos submitted Carlos Abuate with an Arm Triangle at HERITAGE 39 at 4:56 of the first round

#4 Romulo Barral submitted Billy Torpedo with a Triangle Armbar at T10: Live and Die at :58 of the first round

#3 Love Aikawa submitted Harry Callahan with an Americana at SFL 80 at 1:58 of the first round

#2 Babandiishe Chimutengwende submitted Alexander Volkov with a Triangle Armbar at EEA 6 at 1:37 of the first round

#1 Mikio Okita submitted Caeser Augustus with a Triangle Choke at FV #12 at 1:56 of the third round.

Knockouts

#5 Alex Mercer defeats Andrew Kehoe via TKO do to strikes at 3:51 of round number two at SFL 80

#4 Tesco Vee defeats Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch via TKO do to strikes at 1:23 of the fifth round at HMFL Fight Night 30

#3 Phan Benjawan defeats Roger Ring via knockout with a punch at :52 of the first round at T10

#2 Rauli Raunio defeats Rista Rpa via knockout with a punch at :16 of the first round at Evil 9: New Age

#1 Winston Cole defeats Ron Kane via knockout with a head kick at 4:55 of the first round at EE1

Fights of the Week

#5 Jermaine Barksdale defeats Jethro Savage by unanimous decision after five rounds at FV #12

#4 Bors Hill defeats Mos Def by TKO via slam at :45 second of round three at HMFL Fight Night 30

#3 Simon Williams defeats Holy Jenova by TKO do to strikes at :05 of round three at EE1

#2 Spiral Stairs defeats Uzbek Krasavchik by submission Triangle Choke at 3:55 of the fifth round at EEA6

#1 Musashi Kato defeats Kazushi Sakuraba by unanimous decision after five rounds at EET 10

As I said earlier I am looking for a sponsor to pay out bonuses for these and I might be able to afford it on my own in the next few weeks. The only rankings we have left for you is the weight divisions and the pound for pound. I will do the top five of each weight class and the top ten pound for pound fighters in The Evil Empire. I was going to do a Fantasy Tycoon segment but considering how much this already is I chose to leave it out. If you would like to see a segment dedicated to Fantasy Tycoon just send me a message and I will consider doing it in the future. On to the fighters lists.

Bantamweight 135lbs

#5 Mike Corey Jr from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 51st at bantamweight and 1184th P4P

#4 CJ Johnson from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 30th at bantamweight and 844th P4P

#3 Yoko Gushiken from The Evil Empire New York, ranked 13th at bantamweight and 414th P4P

#2 Barney Rubble from Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 7th at bantamweight and 175th P4P

#1 Stem Cell from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 5th at bantamweight and 116th P4P

If there was a world title already I guess we would see Stem Cell take on Barney Rubble for it. I think that would be a great fight and it could send the winner to the top 50 P4P or even better. Congratulations to Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League for dominating the bantamweight division by holding three of the five spots.

Featherweight 145lbs

#5 Bruce Gracie from Evil Forbidden Violence, ranked 159th at Featherweight and 1901st P4P

#4 Ivan ORourke Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 146th at featherweight and 1786th P4P

#3 Caol Uno from Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 118th at featherweight and 1420th P4P

#2 Leroy Morris The Evil Empire New York, ranked 71st at featherweight and 835th P4P

#1 Tyrion Lannister Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 15th at featherweight and 133rd P4P

Evil Siberian Fight League had the most appearances at featherweight with two so congratulations to them. The dream matchup would of course be Lannister (ESFL) against Morris (EENY) and that would be one hell of a fight.

Lightweight 155lbs

#5 Braddley Johnson Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 134th at lightweight and 1269th P4P

#4 Lyoto Parks The Evil Empire New York, ranked 103rd at lightweight and 905th P4P

#3 Heavy Damage Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 74th at lightweight and 632nd P4P

#2 Esteban Delgado The Evil Empire New York, ranked 73rd at lightweight and 631st P4P

#1 Metin Eroglu Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 57th at lightweight and 507th P4P

Second division in a row that features EENY and ESFL at the one and two positions they also tied for lead of the division with both having two fighters in the top five. Once we have a system set up for orgs to face off against each other these two seem like the front runners. Delgado versus Eroglu would be a very interesting fight and worthy of any main event spot.

Welterweight 170lbs

#5 Shawn Wexler Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 106th at welterweight and 775th P4P

#4 Tatsua Aoki Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 105th at welterweight and 773rd P4P

#3 Andrew Kehoe Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 56th at welterweight and 419th P4P

#2 Krystian Wojnasiewicz Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 30th at welterweight and 245th P4P

#1 Alex Mercer Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 25th at welterweight and 213th P4P

This will mark the third division in row in which ESFL won or was tied for the lead of most top five fighters for the weight class. Mercer and Kehoe just faced each other in an epic battle and that is what propelled Mercer above Wojnasiewicz. Two top thirty’s at welterweight would serve as a proper world title fight I think.

Middleweight 185lbs

#5 Ricard Cuenca Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 46th at middleweight and 328th P4P

#4 Damon Pierce Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 41st at middleweight and 299th P4P

#3 Kazushi Sakuraba Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 36th at middleweight and 275th P4P

#2 Rufus McTearson Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 24th at middleweight and 206th P4P

#1 Tweedle Dee The Evil Empire New York, ranked 7th at middleweight and 58th P4P

Throwdown had the most representatives at middleweight but both of them failed to make the number one or two spot. If we were scheduling title fights this would be our third EENY against ESFL matchups out of five divisions so far.

Light Heavyweight 205lbs

#5 Randy Orton The Evil Empire New York, ranked 45th at light heavyweight and 316th P4P

#4 Tesco Vee Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 43rd at light heavyweight and 304th P4P

#3 Thomas Stark The Evil Empire New York, ranked 38th at light heavyweight and 270th P4P

#2 Huges De Payens Evil Sibirean Fight League, ranked 33rd at light heavyweight and 241st P4P

#1 Dane Brigglett Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 21st at light heavyweight and 153rd P4P

The Evil Empire New York has two fighters in the ranking giving them the most. The top two Brigglett (EET) and De Payens (ESFL) would be the two to face each other and that is a fight I want to see.

Heavyweight 265lbs

#5 Marcus Dantes Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 62nd at heavyweight and 401st P4P

#4 Andrzej Niedzwiedzki Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 40th at heavyweight and 232nd P4P

#3 Simon Williams The Evil Empire New York, ranked 24th at heavyweight and 129th P4P

#2 Douglas Quaid Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 22nd at heavyweight and 115th P4P

#1 Lan Mandragoran Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 8th at heavyweight and 30th P4P

If we could get a Quaid Mandragoran fight and Lan wins he could be in the top 20 P4P, and then again if Quaid wins he would be in the top 50 P4P so either way it would greatly benefit both of them. This might be the best fight The Evil Empire could put on as a whole not just individual orgs. Evil Siberian Fight League won the division with two fighters appearing in the top five.

Super Heavyweight 265+lbs

#5 Mr. legendary Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 73rd at super heavyweight and 3150th P4P

#4 Jimmy James Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 51st at super heavyweight and 940th P4P

#3 Ogusrivimus Amauimus Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 50th at super heavyweight and 938th P4P

#2 Uinicius Cavalcante The Evil Empire New York, ranked 34th at super heavyweight and 686th P4P

#1 Po Panda Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 26th at super heavyweight and 458th P4P

This is interesting as this has to be the worst division in The Evil Empire and it is only the second division to not feature an Evil Siberian Fight League fighter in the top two. It would be EENY against EHMFL at the battle of super heavyweight. Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League had three fighters crack the top five giving them the division.

Before we go on to the top ten pound for pound fighters I would like all the fighters involved with The Evil Empire to start striving to make this list. It will be updated weekly and this is what you should be gunning for. Once someone comes up with the clear cut solution to determine world champions contenders will be coming from this list I am sure. Do you want to win the championship at your base org? Yes you do, because it will help you get to the ultimate goal of having a chance to say you are the best in the world. Now on to the top ten pound for pound fighters in The Evil Empire.

#10 Alex Mercer welterweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#9 Rufus McTearson middleweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#8 Barney Rubble bantamweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

#7 Dane Brigglett light heavyweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

#6 Tyrion Lannister featherweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#5 Simon Williams heavyweight from The Evil Empire New York

#4 Stem Cell bantamweight from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League

#3 Douglas Quaid heavyweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#2 Tweedle Dee middleweight from The Evil Empire New York

#1 Lan Mandragoran heavyweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

There is is folks the top ten fighters that are currently apart of The Evil Empire. Only four org are represented in this list currently so if you do not have a fighter that made this list get out there and recruit, and make sure you are building hype threw your matchups. Honestly some of the orgs that have yet to hold an event could have fighters making this list in just a few months or less. It will come down to you as owners to get your fighters on this page.

Well that takes care of all of our rankings and the most time consuming thing I have done in a long time. All these stats and placements will be gathered on Sunday mornings so it can and will change dramatically over the course of a week. So if you sign someone or have a big fight on a Wednesday and your fighter is not showing up its because of their rank or status at the previous Sunday mark.

Well we are down to just two more segments of This Week in Evil. In this segment I am going to take a pole question for the readers. All answers should be sent to me in a PM and I will stop taking votes on Saturday night. Next week the poll results of this week’s question will be posted with some discussion and a new poll question will be put up. You will need to PM your vote to this question by searching for me. My manger ID is: 93217 and if you think you will be a regular when it comes to voting please bookmark me. Now that we have contact information let’s get on to the question.

What is more important to you when it comes to The Evil Empire?

1. Having a world championship for all weight classes
  2. Having world events and tournaments
  3. Being a part of something that could be game changing
  4. The ability to move fighters around without affecting title contention
  5. Other

Please be sure to send your vote in before Saturday or it will not be counted.

I wanted to do a little segment with ideas that I have about the idea behind the Evil twelve so I will set a paragraph or a page aside for that. That is where this paragraph is coming from. My helpful idea for the Evil 12 is a simple one this week, but it will greatly improve the entire group. I think that everyone should buddy up with another org. The closes by proximity that has one buddy being a top six and the other being in the bottom six. The top six should be looking at the fighters that will not receive a contract extension for whatever reason and try to send that fighter to its sister org. It will help the six orgs in the back of the rankings get a head of the non-Evil Empire organizations. The buddy system should also be used to host fights on each other’s cards as it will give a better rating to the lower orgs, and help the top orgs get some new opponents for their mid card range. Los Vegas and Las Angeles is a perfect example of this. When EFV knows they will not be resigning three fighters in the lightweight division that have 60+ hype plus popularity they should refer them to ELAFL since the distance is close and they would be contenders over there. Also once ELAFL is running events EFV could send two or three fighters over to do a few main event spots which will jump the event rating and allow a larger cash flow which of course leads to bigger names being able to be signed. This is just my thought and idea. I do have plenty more ideas that I will be throwing up on here so you will have to read weekly to see if there is anything good enough to jump on to and try to get all owners on board with it.

This Week in Evil will be posted on its own thread in the Fighter Interview sub forum where anyone can post comments or questions. I will also post it on each of the Evil twelve’s smack talk threads so each one of your fighters can see it. If someone posts a question or a comment on the smack talk threads I will not see it as I do not check the smack talk threads of orgs that I do not work or fight for. You will need to go to the Fighter Interview sub forum to post questions and comments. This thread would be a great thread to talk smack to fighters in other orgs that are a part of the Evil Twelve as it should get back to them with easy.

I have talked to a lot of fighters, managers, and owners with in The Evil Empire and a lot of you guys enjoy my work and I appreciate that. Now I know this is not like my typical work but I wanted to do something different and I had to make it enjoyable for maybe over 1500 different fighters when all 12 orgs become fully operational. With that being said I am thinking of adding a second Evil Empire show that focuses on interviews as I said before. There is also a chance that I will introduce a third weekly show that is more based on my current preview and review work where I do a review of the top ten fights and a preview for the weeks main events but we will see how much time I have available.

I would like to suggest to all the org owners to copy and paste this and send it out to all of your fighters. The reason behind it is that not all managers go to the forums and some people really enjoy the write ups and promos. Who knows it my make them what to bring their higher hyped fighters to your orgs.

Yeah but if you read it then you will realise it's good and if you have fighters in the evil 12 orgs and reach any of the positions then you will be getting bonuses I will be sending it to my org

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Steel Penn Fighting Temple of Evil is looking to build up all of our weight classes we are low on fighters so i am asking The Evil Empire to help out. please pm for a contract http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14102953361319991724SPFTbig.jpg