Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

I know the feeling well. You just need to start a couple of new project fighters. That always helps me get interested again. Fighting at the top is way too much about who has the best hiddens. Sliders and skills do not seem to make that much of a difference past a certain point in a fighters carrier.

So today I woke up at 6 am, got out of bed maybe 5 minutes later. From there I went to the bathroom to piss, then washed my hands face and brushed my teeth.so now it's about 6:15 am, I go to the kitchen make breakfast(I made fried eggs, bacon, sausages, and toast, it was delicious) and eat it.next I say around my kitchen table and drank coffee for about an hour, then the rest of my day went to shit.

I've just got screwed by procrastination and technology. I had three weeks to do this project, I got it done 56 minutes ago and the cutoff to have it uploaded was a minute ago. When I tried to login to upload it, I couldn't get it to accept my password. Evidently there is a Authenication issue between the school servers and the blackboard servers. My professor has already stated that it's not his fault if technology backfires. So the assignment has to go to the late drop box where it will be marked down and I already did badly on it in the first place.

I've just got screwed by procrastination and technology. I had three weeks to do this project, I got it done 56 minutes ago and the cutoff to have it uploaded was a minute ago. When I tried to login to upload it, I couldn't get it to accept my password. Evidently there is a Authenication issue between the school servers and the blackboard servers. My professor has already stated that it's not his fault if technology backfires. So the assignment has to go to the late drop box where it will be marked down and I already did badly on it in the first place.

Protip - whinge and appeal higher and louder until you get what you want. Students pay the bills.