Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

I left it a few days just to let the smoke clear and give TJ time to make sure it wasn't a kneejerk reaction. He has confirmed to me today that he still wants to withdraw from the voting. He will be removed from the poll as a result of this.

Edit - Due to an issue that sometimes comes up when deleting someone from the poll, I'll be sending a PM to everyone who voted for TJ to instead change their votes. The issue is that when a guy is removed from the poll, sometimes it means the people who voted for them cannot vote for anyone on that poll or delete their vote. I doubt it will affect the outcome of the award really, but still better than freezing people out from the poll.

like you fucking know russian lol

I never knew apes know how to use google translate, does it feel good krafaldicklessalex? or did your boyfriend translate that for you?

Слыш ты, тримондоблядское пиздопроёбище...хватит пиздеть и выёбоватса. Залупа не мытая.

Now go ahead and google translate that, you illiterate sack of horse shit. Doubt you'll be able to, seeing as how you're a borderline retarded cum guzzler. Maybe Aylib would be kind enough to translate it for you, although I doubt it, since he's a good dude, and you're a chode so...

Cheers!

• Upvote 4

Слыш ты, тримондоблядское пиздопроёбище...хватит пиздеть и выёбоватса. Залупа не мытая.

Now go ahead and google translate that, you illiterate sack of horse shit. Doubt you'll be able to, seeing as how you're a borderline retarded cum guzzler. Maybe Aylib would be kind enough to translate it for you, although I doubt it, since he's a good dude, and you're a chode so...

Cheers!

Jesus fucking christ no russian speaks like that. That's complete fucking 3rd grade insults right there.

But reading through your english insults is just as bad too. Sack of horse shit? Cum guzzler? Is this really all you got? Go ask your boyfriend ovocockcockcock for advice on trash talk because this is bad.

Go change that nickname to imgay because that's what everyone thinks of you with insults like that you gay retard.

Cheers!

• Downvote 3

Its not about who has done something in the game its about who has done more than others in the game in the same period of time.

Why don't you enlighten us on what he's done that's above Tyson? I know you have extensive knowledge of all of his feats, considering you've come back to the game 12.5 hours ago(Camara didn't waste much time on messaging you begging for a vote eh? Unless you're a multi of some never-has-been, then nice one!).

Hope you realize how dumb you sound/look voting when you just "came back".

• Upvote 1

Shiftas is just a humors wannabe. Don't blame him, that's all he got.

I know I hurt your boyfriends feelings, sorry. He went from a peaceful retard to full raging retard in a second. I think I saw you begging me to stop mentioning you too, am I hurting your feelings too?

You know your life has gone to shit when you want to be humors

You got me. The truth is my last name is Pickle and kids bully me online so I found a group of retard friends at the justice league alliance, now we are a strong group of retards who stand against bullying online.

• Downvote 2

Jesus fucking christ no russian speaks like that. That's complete fucking 3rd grade insults right there.

But reading through your english insults is just as bad too. Sack of horse shit? Cum guzzler? Is this really all you got? Go ask your boyfriend ovocockcockcock for advice on trash talk because this is bad.

Go change that nickname to imgay because that's what everyone thinks of you with insults like that you gay retard.

Cheers!

Please, do share w/ the rest of us how it feels to be SO fucking bad at something that the only thing left to do is go on the forums and speak nonsense? As I've stated before, this is a GAME forum, not the usual LGBT forum you frequent. So once you become at least decent, or somewhat relevant in MMAT, then come speak to me. Until then, go suck humors cock a bit, or else he'll beat the shit out of your whole alliance like he did to those poor 3 guys on the street who tried to rape him.

See ya noob =D

Why don't you enlighten us on what he's done that's above Tyson? I know you have extensive knowledge of all of his feats, considering you've come back to the game 12.5 hours ago(Camara didn't waste much time on messaging you begging for a vote eh? Unless you're a multi of some never-has-been, then nice one!).

Hope you realize how dumb you sound/look voting when you just "came back".

oh no somebody else than my friend is winning an online award, man I gotta man up and cry harder

Hope you realize how dumb you sound/look crying about a fucking internet award

oh no somebody else than my friend is winning an online award, man I gotta man up and cry harder

Hope you realize how dumb you sound/look crying about a fucking internet award

Just like TJ, I couldn't give a flying fuck about these awards. I just find it funny how much effort pathetic Camara has put into trying to win(outside forums, messaging random managers, making multis come out of retirements lmfao).

#heritage all, the most pathetic group of "players" mmat has seen in quite some time. Now, go away.

Please, do share w/ the rest of us how it feels to be SO fucking bad at something that the only thing left to do is go on the forums and speak nonsense? As I've stated before, this is a GAME forum, not the usual LGBT forum you frequent. So once you become at least decent, or somewhat relevant in MMAT, then come speak to me. Until then, go suck humors cock a bit, or else he'll beat the shit out of your whole alliance like he did to those poor 3 guys on the street who tried to rape him.

See ya noob =D

feels good, great actually. Considering I come around here just to hurt little boys like you I'm doing great actually. It is a GAME forum, but looking at your posting stats and online time fuck this is your second home, you never leave. I am relevant actually, I've got 2 warning points how many have you got?

Now tell us how are you feeling when your gay friend isn't winning an online award? How are you feeling when you don't sleep and still are #5 in the game, when you put all this money and still can't reach that #1 spot?

Now go ask ovoxuxuxuxu to put that strap-on and drill you like the whore you are you pathetic loser.

ovoxuxux =====D ~~~ (kranoobalex's face)

Just like TJ, I couldn't give a flying fuck about these awards. I just find it funny how much effort pathetic Camara has put into trying to win(outside forums, messaging random managers, making multis come out of retirements lmfao).

#heritage all, the most pathetic group of "players" mmat has seen in quite some time. Now, go away.

"I couldn't give a flying fuck"

"I'm here just for gags"

those are the excuses you're saying, yet still never leaving the forum for a second. Every fucking time I come here you're spamming your crying messages about how he brings his multis or whatever. WHO FUCKING CARES. Let him make 100 multis, fuck even 200 if he feels like it. Normal people who have a life don't give a shit about this, they just want to play. So just admit that you're a sick fuck who can't get over this game and you probably bust a nut every time your fighter wins.

#thegayleague the hardcore playing mmatycooon alliance that doesn't want to admit that they're fucking obsessed with it

You poor thing. You could legally change your name if its that bad

I've already filed my papers to be named Tom ImCOOL. Hope that deals with them haters.

• Downvote 2

feels good, great actually. Considering I come around here just to hurt little boys like you I'm doing great actually. It is a GAME forum, but looking at your posting stats and online time fuck this is your second home, you never leave. I am relevant actually, I've got 2 warning points how many have you got?

Now tell us how are you feeling when your gay friend isn't winning an online award? How are you feeling when you don't sleep and still are #5 in the game, when you put all this money and still can't reach that #1 spot?

Now go ask ovoxuxuxuxu to put that strap-on and drill you like the whore you are you pathetic loser.

ovoxuxux =====D ~~~ (kranoobalex's face)

Hahahahaha this coming from a guy averaging 1k posts on the forums/year? You're mother didn't just drop you when you were little, she played a 90 minute game of soccer with you as the ball too!

You are good at one thing though, and that's goading me into replying even after i told you I'm done talking to your low intelligence ass. I'll give you that one.

As final advice, do quit this game. Not for you, maybe you'll be better at gardening with nana.

Well lets start.

1. Playing less amount of time he has achieved the same highest rank of 7 and currently has better rank.

2. Has been more active in the community.

3. Have had better competition as you can see. TJ is fighting a lot in QFC and KT where there is low competition with new fighters.

4. Helping to run an fight organization where if you look at TJ it seems that his private gym is hosted by some sort of multi account or just a ''friend'' who is not playing keeping his account active so he can have a private gym. What probably is not against the rules what is ridiculous basically the guy is paying VIP for two accounts just to get better benefits from himself.

5. More trophies than TJ and that says something about how much more he is involved in the game.

6. Got much higher ranked fighters and have more belts.

7. His alliance members are not spamming around and offering money for votes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Cheers!

You can't say he's using 3rd grade insults and then call him a gay retard. Come on now.

• Upvote 3