Termination Clause for Inactivity

JHL

So my idea is that when a company owner goes MIA, after a certain period of time the fighter can choose to terminate his contract. I'm thinking maybe after like 60 days of company inactivity. This would keep orgs that simply stop doing things from swallowing up fighters.

• Downvote 1

So my idea is that when a company owner goes MIA, after a certain period of time the fighter can choose to terminate his contract. I'm thinking maybe after like 60 days of company inactivity. This would keep orgs that simply stop doing things from swallowing up fighters.

If no event is booked and the org owner doesn't log on for 2 weeks then all Inactivity Clauses in the org get changed to 1 day allowing every fighter to leave. And yeah like Jamie said, Inactivity Clauses are there for that reason and usually come in at like 30 days.

• Upvote 1

No its to cover the fighter so you dont get messed around by org owners, if you dont get offered a fight within that number of days you go to your contracts page and have the option to leave immediately.

This can still be abused if the owner offers you an unfair fight a day or two before your inactivity kicks in, if you decline the fight your 30 days starts over and he has you for another month.......that needs to be changed

If no event is booked and the org owner doesn't log on for 2 weeks then all Inactivity Clauses in the org get changed to 1 day allowing every fighter to leave. And yeah like Jamie said, Inactivity Clauses are there for that reason and usually come in at like 30 days.

t didn't know about that. it's great news. means everyone contracted to Sydney FC will be free tomorrow.

but if that's the case then why do you have that guy with a 300 day inactivity clause slowly building up (assuming it's yours) ?

t didn't know about that. it's great news. means everyone contracted to Sydney FC will be free tomorrow.

but if that's the case then why do you have that guy with a 300 day inactivity clause slowly building up (assuming it's yours) ?

Will be another 4 days, since that will mark 2 weeks since the last event.

I actually told Billy to send on a contract with a 300 Auto Expire days thing, which means the contract will remain on offer to me for 300 days before automatically being rescinded, but he accidentally put it for 300 Inactivity Clause. I figured worst case scenario, he goes inactive and I just have to wait the 2 weeks and pop it, no harm done.

• Upvote 1

Will be another 4 days, since that will mark 2 weeks since the last event.

I actually told Billy to send on a contract with a 300 Auto Expire days thing, which means the contract will remain on offer to me for 300 days before automatically being rescinded, but he accidentally put it for 300 Inactivity Clause. I figured worst case scenario, he goes inactive and I just have to wait the 2 weeks and pop it, no harm done.

oh I didn't know that was your guy from SFC. four more days then, that's good enough.