NFL Playoffs predictions

Read option with no scat back smh, i was pissed we traded up to get RGIII but if we can use a run and shoot playbook changing his release point and WAIT until he is 100% then we will be fine, but i have wanted us to upgrade our offensive line for the last 9 years

I can't remember the last time the Skins had a decent O line

Damn Chris youre killing it,and i agree on the hitting,i can understand helmet to helmet but all that defenseless reciever crap went out the window when linebackers started playing X,Y,Z and TE positions and runnimg people over after the catch.

Even now,a big hit doesnt mean throw a flag but the refs do it,ruining my sport when i was in college and semi-pro with these rules i wouldve been flagged every play at SS and RB (cant lower your shoulder wth?)

But as far as Blount goes, yeah he did it against a 26th ranked run D, now hes playing against a 31st ranked run D missing its best defensive player due to poppin mollys

I want denver to win but thats tough

Fuck that. If you don't want people to have helmet to helmet contact, then remove the damn things and go to the rugby roots. From Pop Warner / Youth football, through highschool, through college, there's none of this NFL bullshit. It's unfortunate the direction they've taken the NFL. They come up with dozens of rules and flags that give the offense an automatic first down to keep the offense on the field, to produce more stats, because the NFL and the networks are offensive-minded driven. They want points. They want stats. They want to the records of old to be broken, because it makes for great promotion and advertisement. And insurance policies. With the insurance policies players can take, and the concussion law-suit, the last thing they want are injuries. That's why players get fined for EVERYTHING. If there was ever something that "grinds my gears", it's the NFL and the BS direction it's taken.

• Upvote 1

Denver beats New England ( Go Peyton) Favorite QB on my favorite team

Seattle whoops San Fran (I live in Nor Cal and i stiill think the Seahawks will win)

Denver wins the Bowl

Fuck that. If you don't want people to have helmet to helmet contact, then remove the damn things and go to the rugby roots. From Pop Warner / Youth football, through highschool, through college, there's none of this NFL bullshit. It's unfortunate the direction they've taken the NFL. They come up with dozens of rules and flags that give the offense an automatic first down to keep the offense on the field, to produce more stats, because the NFL and the networks are offensive-minded driven. They want points. They want stats. They want to the records of old to be broken, because it makes for great promotion and advertisement. And insurance policies. With the insurance policies players can take, and the concussion law-suit, the last thing they want are injuries. That's why players get fined for EVERYTHING. If there was ever something that "grinds my gears", it's the NFL and the BS direction it's taken.

I think you hit it on the head sir. Unfortunately its all about not getting sued and television ratings.

If it isn't obvious by now I'm a die hard Pats fan and I love to see other people on my side for once instead of hating because were the best :D

Your pats suck says i and all Broncos fans oh and the scoreboard

I wonder if Manning's gonna retire after he wins another ring.

I think he will 100% retire if he wins another ring. He will wait a few weeks and let all of the craziness of the Super Bowl die down before he does it.

manning has like 3 years left on his contract, is making bank, and has a great team. i doubt he retires if they win it all this year. you know what feels better than winning your second super bowl? winning your third. i don't know how he could pass up at least one more season to try for another ring.

Well for one he is supposed to see a doctor after the season is over and if the doctor tells him he isn't risking his future health (more then any other player anyway) then he will play next season, but if his back and neck issues are worse then what they thought he will retire.

If it isn't obvious by now I'm a die hard Pats fan and I love to see other people on my side for once instead of hating because were the best :D

Hush, hush now.. sleepy time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...