Brady Jean Baptiste - My journey from amateur to pro fighter

Skenoj

Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to my personal life, my name is Brady Jean Baptiste and I would like to share a few thing with everyone, maybe I can make some youngsters get into sport life and not into criminal life

About me:

I've been fighting since I was a kid, I was always seeking for fights with my colleges from my school

After I grow up and turned 15 I got evicted from my school and every day I was feeling lost and didn’t know what to do next, suddenly a boxing coach heard about my fights from school and streets and he decided to reach out to me and invite me to his boxing gym, when I entered the door of that gym, I felt blessed and thankful at that moment, I met the coach who invited me to the gym and I felt a connection between us, coach told me "Hey kid, if you want to become something in any sports u gotta be respectful and grateful for your chance", after I spoke with him a few things about my personal life and why I can't go back to school, we finally decided to start training

After a few months of training, the coach told me "I see a big potential in you, keep working hard like u did since we met and you will become a top fighter!"

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to my personal life, my name is Brady Jean Baptiste and I would like to share a few thing with everyone, maybe I can make some youngsters get into sport life and not into criminal life

About me:

I've been fighting since I was a kid, I was always seeking for fights with my colleges from my school

After I grow up and turned 15 I got evicted from my school and every day I was feeling lost and didn’t know what to do next, suddenly a boxing coach heard about my fights from school and streets and he decided to reach out to me and invite me to his boxing gym, when I entered the door of that gym, I felt blessed and thankful at that moment, I met the coach who invited me to the gym and I felt a connection between us, coach told me "Hey kid, if you want to become something in any sports u gotta be respectful and grateful for your chance", after I spoke with him a few things about my personal life and why I can't go back to school, we finally decided to start training

After a few months of training, the coach told me "I see a big potential in you, keep working hard like u did since we met and you will become a top fighter!"

Chapter 2

Brady Jean Bapiste is Cambridge's very own Charlie Z. After forging boxing credentials on his record that concluded 15 wins and 13 knockouts, he started his MMA career 2-0-1. Things looked good for the former trouble maker, that is until he ran into a legitimate prospect out of Convicted Fight Club, Ryoto Takahashi.

Not only did Takahashi exploit his deficiency in the grappling department, he only exposed Brady Jean's boxing credentials. Some how, some way, the BJJ ace Takahashi managed to weave, dodge, and slip every pathetic slap Jean Bapiste threw in his direction - all 8 of them to be exact - in what was surely an utterly disappointing result for BJB's camp.

Skenoj, his former manager and mentor, couldn't handle the defeat or the public humility of representing a former undefeated professional boxing con artist, and cut ties with him. Brady Jean Baptiste finds a way to land on his feet though, and signed with YABAI manager Laz Staz.

• Upvote 1