Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

MMATycoon

So if I know little to nothing about premier league, is it worth my time to join? How much of a time duck is it?

ETA time suck not duck.

It's just for fun, I didn't know any thing about PL the first season I did it and the second season I knew a little more probably did the same, since I forget about it

• Upvote 1

OK I clicked on the link and joined the site. I feel stupid but I can't find where to join a league.

After you pick your team, there will be an option under fantasy to create or join leagues

671c8c8325988a85c0cf1cdb3250ceb8.png

How do I change my team's formation?

• Upvote 1

But seriously, the game tells me I can play any formation I want but doesn't tell me how to change the formation.

Swap the players and it will auto change formation. You have to have at least 3 defenders and can have a maximum of 3 strikers.

I still can't get it to do what I want. I was trying to use a formation I use on FIFA 16, a 4-4-2 Diamond.

So if I know little to nothing about premier league, is it worth my time to join? How much of a time duck is it?

ETA time suck not duck.

I am a soccer fan. If i know nothing of your players, can i still be effective?

i play another certain soccer sim that has been on the net since 97 and i know soccer playing it growing up and watch the cup.

So i would like to hear if its worth the time and how much time it takes to set up and maintain each week. I dont want to join and screw up your guys good season if i dont like it ya know?

I am a soccer fan. If i know nothing of your players, can i still be effective?

i play another certain soccer sim that has been on the net since 97 and i know soccer playing it growing up and watch the cup.

So i would like to hear if its worth the time and how much time it takes to set up and maintain each week. I dont want to join and screw up your guys good season if i dont like it ya know?

It is fucking football.....FOOTBALL, damn yank.

• Downvote 2

• 2 years later...