Cracking on and getting some shiz done!

MMATycoon

List looks good, can we all just trick mike and vote identical to that list, and then pretend we are all machiavellian geniuses, who don't squabble like we are auditioning for Georgeous Ladies of Wrestling?

Legit though, although a lot of the suggestions listed wouldnt benefit me, i can clearly see why they might be paramount to a vast majority of people's experience as a manager.

I 2nd KT improvements, but there are obviously a lot of things worth doing MMA wise long before addressing KT.

Easy rest days, interim titles & ability to vacate, orgs having clothing and nutrition are my picks.

That said, there isnt anything on that list i would object to being implemented as soon as possible.

• Upvote 3

I'd be keen on pushing "clinch attempts" on fighter stats page. Also sorting it so opponents' stats aren't all zero.

Yeah I'd like to know what it is that causes their stats to reset to 0. Sucks when you are trying to scout opponents. I know ideas like Manager going inactive and being released , Manager losing VIP and a couple of other things have been put forward but nothing proven yet on it.

Agreed on the Clinch Attempts showing up on the stats page also.

• Upvote 1

Well I would also recommend to add option where you can delete your account every game has it and its very helpful for new managers.

• Downvote 3

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights – 10 upvotes Although I would prefer scrapping flights altogether

Please this.

My priority for suggestions / ideas will be ones which will be minor improvements but vastly improve how quick it is to manage and maintain your roster.

That is kind of what I've been longing for but I would probably do it also to the Fighter Combined Record page. So that it would show the opponent hype and P4P status AT THE TIME OF THE FIGHT. Not the current stats like it is now as it tells you nothing. That way we could all marvel at how badasses our best fighters were or follow the career progress.

• Upvote 3

I would like to see the option to strip a title without hype loss if the manager is 30-40 days inactive, also if a manager is long term inactive i would like fighters to become free agents instead of retiring so the org isnt punished again.

Going to look through the posted threads properly but they all seem like sensible ideas

I would like to see the option to strip a title without hype loss if the manager is 30-40 days inactive, also if a manager is long term inactive i would like fighters to become free agents instead of retiring so the org isnt punished again.

Going to look through the posted threads properly but they all seem like sensible ideas

If a manager is inactive for 3 months and loses VIP in that time, all their fighters get released and can be picked up by other managers. Not 100% sure right now on the whole system for it but I know the fighters don't get automatically retired if the manager is inactive.

I think 3 months is too long really but i am just thinking from the org owners side, maybe cutting that to 30 days for basic accounts and then 60 days for vip ??

I wouldn't be against the idea of a title inactivity clause at a contract level that could be negotiated in. At that point, it becomes almost opt-out and is unlikely to cause issues to current contracts.

We could actually talk about all kinds of clauses, like automatic extensions upon winning titles, something that again could be negotiated in at the start of a contract.

• Upvote 1

Automatic extensions with titles could work but it would probably have to be a 1 time deal, if a fighters deal is extended there would need to be a cut off point so owners dont feed them a poor challenger when they have 1 fight left to trigger another extension

I was wanting to suggest some changes when it comes to how merch partnerships work for clothing/nutrition companies and Orgs so the allowing of an org to partner up with both types of companies would be a great addition as well as a partnership hype level shown on the companies page. Also I have been really wanting to see more tasks to be added to the partnerships. I really think making the clothing or nutrition company owners have more responsibility when it comes to working with the fight Orgs would make those partnerships mean a lot more than they do right now.

You should have to review the Orgs past events and predict what the sales will be like for the upcoming events and pre order the items that will be available for the event and if you send to much product you would end up having to pay a fee for shipping it back or could just lose a bit of hype to the partnership hype level if that were to be added as well, same would go for if you sent to little of product...upset fans (would affect next events sales a small amount) and a loss of what could have been money made from sales for that event due to not having product available. If the owner did well when reviewing the Orgs past events and sent somehwere around the correct amount needed a hype boost would be given for the partnership and both companies/org and this ultimately would cause more sales to generate over time at the future events

I was wanting to suggest some changes when it comes to how merch partnerships work for clothing/nutrition companies and Orgs so the allowing of an org to partner up with both types of companies would be a great addition as well as a partnership hype level shown on the companies page. Also I have been really wanting to see more tasks to be added to the partnerships. I really think making the clothing or nutrition company owners have more responsibility when it comes to working with the fight Orgs would make those partnerships mean a lot more than they do right now.

You should have to review the Orgs past events and predict what the sales will be like for the upcoming events and pre order the items that will be available for the event and if you send to much product you would end up having to pay a fee for shipping it back or could just lose a bit of hype to the partnership hype level if that were to be added as well, same would go for if you sent to little of product...upset fans (would affect next events sales a small amount) and a loss of what could have been money made from sales for that event due to not having product available. If the owner did well when reviewing the Orgs past events and sent somehwere around the correct amount needed a hype boost would be given for the partnership and both companies/org and this ultimately would cause more sales to generate over time at the future events

Long story short it would be similar to how you prepare for an upcoming fight and setting the prediction sliders. You could even make it an option and if the manager chose to do the extra work then the reward/loss would be greater than if they chose to just let it be as it is now but I think it would bring a lot to that aspect of the game. Also would bring communication up between the managers within the partnerships and would give more reason to hire people to work for clothing and nutrition companies

Im a big fan of that merch partnership idea. Running a nutrition company in particular can get a little boring, and having to organise the amount of stock to order for each event would make it more engaging for company owners. This also adds a new dynamic to merch partnerships, as people will want to partner with companies that are better at calculating and remembering to order stock and stuff

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is probably how the first 6 things should be prioritized. This is a test for the programmer.

Removing Coach Happiness has to be the simplest part of this, so throw it at the top. Should be able to get rid of that in an hour.

Adding Fighter p4p and/or W/C rank on TOTT would be cool too. shouldn't be too difficult. just gotta make it clean. Simple.

Upgrading KT is practically what Mike posted about in the OP. Cosmetic. Give us KT fighter trophies for p4p rank and w/c. Give us KT Hall of Fame. Then maybe we work on fixing KT starter fighter hype or getting us KT QFC at least to help with it a bit. Start with KT Trophies and KT Hall of Fame.

Fighter's title history shouldn't be too difficult either. Copy MMArmy's format structure for it and there's a template to start, so shouldn't take too long.

most of this falls under cosmetic and what Mike was asking from us.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Fighter Option - Vacate Title Belt – 35 upvotes

Belt cabinet – 32 upvotes

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes

Training - Easy rest days – 24 upvotes

Counter offers – 23 upvotes

Fighter Trophies for KT – 19 upvotes

Fighter's Title History – 18 upvotes

Remove coach happiness – 18 upvotes

Allow Orgs to have both Clothing and Nutrition Partners – 17 upvotes

KT Resurrection – 14 upvotes

Show manager's previous alliances – 14 upvotes

Interim Championship Belt – 14 upvotes

Express shipping for clothing / nutrition stores – 10 upvotes

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights – 10 upvotes < Although I would prefer scrapping flights altogether

One night MMA tournaments – 10 upvotes

Some of the ideas that I think should come into consideration for the first wave up updates from Alika's list

The truth about the upvotes is that most of those ideas were when the forums were more popular and people actually posted ideas and paid attention to what was in those forums, not that i am saying that the ideas on this list are bad ones by any means, just saying we cannot take the list based upon upvotes, personally i like most of those ideas. There is also a lot of ideas in the stats recommendation section that can get in and are mostly cosmetic ideas.

• Upvote 1

Leave it to Bjorn to try to derail something before it even starts.

We've gotten past it at this point, bringing it up will only be a disruption to the discussion going on about potential changes

The Merch Partnership idea is a solid one, would take a fair bit of planning since you'd need to develop a whole formula on it so maybe in the next wave of potential changes we can look at it. First wave of them should be simple enough to do, so we can get a structure in terms of how we work out which ideas we would like, and then see how it does in terms of implementing from the programmer.

This is probably how the first 6 things should be prioritized. This is a test for the programmer.

Removing Coach Happiness has to be the simplest part of this, so throw it at the top. Should be able to get rid of that in an hour.

Adding Fighter p4p and/or W/C rank on TOTT would be cool too. shouldn't be too difficult. just gotta make it clean. Simple.

Upgrading KT is practically what Mike posted about in the OP. Cosmetic. Give us KT fighter trophies for p4p rank and w/c. Give us KT Hall of Fame. Then maybe we work on fixing KT starter fighter hype or getting us KT QFC at least to help with it a bit. Start with KT Trophies and KT Hall of Fame.

Fighter's title history shouldn't be too difficult either. Copy MMArmy's format structure for it and there's a template to start, so shouldn't take too long.

The KT Updates are probably the ones the game should have had in the most. I think bundling it in with other changes that affect MMA also is a good starting point for work that can be done.

The truth about the upvotes is that most of those ideas were when the forums were more popular and people actually posted ideas and paid attention to what was in those forums, not that i am saying that the ideas on this list are bad ones by any means, just saying we cannot take the list based upon upvotes, personally i like most of those ideas. There is also a lot of ideas in the stats recommendation section that can get in and are mostly cosmetic ideas.

Agreed to an extent. Personally I look at the upvotes as a way for us to work down the list at possible changes. Realistically if an idea is great, and it has maybe 10 upvotes, I'd favour it over a mediocre idea that has +25

• Upvote 2

I don't see Mike agreeing to cancel coach morale. He's only recently done an update on that to reduce their wage demands, and there's obviously programming in place that looks at who they coach when, so it's something he must be keen on. It works as a money sink for the game, and it keeps people logging in to check.

From a player point of view I would love to have no coach wages to increase, just as I would love no flights. But that's not cosmetic and will require Mike to agree. It's a fairly big simplification to the game.

Personally I would like to be able to see my fighters progression, in terms of ranking, expressed as a graph over time - eg within the My Statistics page. If that information is kept.

I just ranked them by upvotes to give it some kind of order, so they are not all randomly mixed together.

Personally, I feel we should start small. Say two or three things like:

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes => Would love this one tbh, it’s easy to do and it immediately adds a little extra to the game.

Once we have that first set of ideas and send it over to Mike so we have some credibility, we can get the ball rolling from there and really start going over all the suggestions and start prioritizing all the good ideas.

I just ranked them by upvotes to give it some kind of order, so they are not all randomly mixed together.

Personally, I feel we should start small. Say two or three things like:

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes => Would love this one tbh, it’s easy to do and it immediately adds a little extra to the game.

Once we have that first set of ideas and send it over to Mike so we have some credibility, we can get the ball rolling from there and really start going over all the suggestions and start prioritizing all the good ideas.

For me these 4 are very useful additions and non controvertial, they should be easy to impliment as well. Among the ones on the list i would add this as well:

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights

That is a real pain in the butthole. I think the flight system in general needs a rethink, maybe when you are approving a fight, there should be simply a box to choose public flight or private flight with a list of your own planes to pick from. I think there could also be an option to choose from other peoples planes going to that destination on that day. It needs to get simplified.

1 thing i would love to see is the event card to get sorted automatically by hype, I end up needing to use tycoon tools to sort the fights, how dumb is that. For me, the flights and the fight sorting are 2 of the most boring and needless parts of the game i waste time doing every week.

• Upvote 2

As an experienced manager and founder of Decimation I would want to be in the group.

I have been in game for 8 years at this point.

I have been on top and had some solid fighters.

I have been very active in forum and in chat.

I have helped new managers with advice money and everything else.

I have found game glitches and reported them to Mike.

I have posted few improvments that has been changed by Mike.

I know the game form top to bottom and I know what is important and has to be changed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1. Chris Karter (Rambo) - Convicted Inc

2. King Kendrick (Ovoxo) - ATTL

3. Jamie McKenna (UndergroundKing) - The Outsiders

4. Glenn Rocket (RocketSausage) - Vendetta

5. Hannibal Buress (GreenGrocer) - Decimation

6. Lieutenant Columbo (Columbo) - Kryptonite

7. Kc Cooper (Deuce7) - BAMF Army

8. Shiv Redux (Shiv) - ATTL

9. Money Mayweather (mmagladiators) - Decimation

10. Adam Holland (AdamHolland) - Aspire Alliance

11. Tom Bickle (tomburgerpie) - Aspire Alliance

12. Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) - The Corporation

13. Rei Rei (Rei) - 7th Circle

14. Grant Brophy (GBK16) - The Six Musketeers

15. Blake Phoenix (BlakePhoenix) - Legion Of Doom

16. John Hetfield (Beck) - The Corporation

17. Whymer Van Mastodon (fpv) - Legion of Doom

18. Mentor Guru Corleone (Mentor) - Legion of Doom

19. Johnny Lee (JLP) - The Disciples

20. Lucky Lefty (Lefty) - -X-

21. Billy Arseworth (BazzyPants) - The Six Musketeers

22. Joe River (762x39) - The Disciples

23. Dale Mac (mccann123) - Elite Punishment

24. Bradley Burns (stpierrecanada) - Elite Punishment

25. Marky Mark (Marky) - FinnFighters

26. David Brent (brent198) - Legion of Doom

27. Gus Malcolm (jefframrod) - Hitokiri-13

28. Louie DePalma (rjs2442) - Elite Punishment

29. Ruphus Duphus (Duphus) - ATTL

30. Andrew Anderson (pababear) - Kryptonite

31. Captain Spaulding (PBR) - The Devil's Rejects

32. Bwang Jong Sr (Bwang) - YABAI

33. Alika Webb (thb) - Legion of Doom

34. G Wad (gwad12345) - The Six Musketeers

35. Klatz Matz (surgeelurgee) - Convicted Inc

36. Pawel Ufcowski (Born2Kill) - Krypteia

37. Lance Templeton (LanceTempleton) - Convicted Inc

38. Mega Jug (HometownHero) - -X-

39. Power Shark (Skull) - Legion of Doom

Updated List - Included the suggested members of Mentor's list who weren't already on the list and didn't rule themselves out of joining. I'll give a check tomorrow, update the list with any more people who want to join and then submit the list to Mike.

End of

• Upvote 4