Is Ronda Rousey a jerk?

Hum, yes exactly, I don't know for you but I don't see professional boxers moving their asses like that. By technical I hope you're sarcastic by the way.

I'm sorry but I saw some MMA fighters who don't look like teenagers, look very social and good people, Josh Barnett for example, so this is not a reason, I think she has been raised the wrong way, and that's why she is that immature cbomb today.

Josh Barnett was an American football player and attended university initially for that purpose (according to Wiki) meaning he would have had a decade of team sports behind him, and none of that was professional.

Rousey's mother was a Judo world champion. Rousey retired from judo at an olympic level at 21 years old. Her first olympics was 2004. All of those movies about the obsessive soccer mum are about Ronda. She is Johnny of Cobra Kai fame with a soccer mum who can't handle anyone else in the team sharing the glory.

But what the heck is that? Tell me why being competitive includes to be a dick, to be unprofessional and disrespectful ALL THE TIME? What is that? Really?

Being competitive and being disrespectful are two different things, and by the way Rousey is just a big mouth, WMMA fighters are not as skilled as guys are, she calls out everybody like she is wonderwoman but would get beat up by a flyweight, everything shows she is a jerk, sorry.

She'll sell fights. A lot of people will pay to see her get beat.

Agree completely. The downside of this attitude is that when she gets beaten(she will sooner or later because of a better opponent or simply because of slacking off and being overconfident) nobody will give a rat's ass about her. When she becomes only top5 it will be the same draw as if she would be out of top20 entirely.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uIrLPpmVzyo/Ur-rSBWEGxI/AAAAAAAAAsk/g_yzeLfTNEc/s400/ron99.gif

yes, she's a jerk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's hilarious man, I don't know what's wrong with that butt, maybe it's too big, I don't know but everytime she is throwing a shadow punch, it moves like she jumped.

Too big?! Bro it's the right size :shades:

and as for cyborg.... this bitch is on steroids....and looks like a dude, next.

I'm a fan. Is she a role model? No. Do I depend on her to be one? No. There are plenty of athletes that display equally distasteful behavior and plenty still that display worse behavior. Some people channel their anger in the competitive environment they live in, but are completely pleasant outside that arena. I believe that is where Ronda is. I can relate with that because I dealt with those issues on a much smaller scale. She's very good and she's very emotionally raw. Opponents like Carmouch and Zingano will bring out the best in her from a sportsmanship perspective because they don't play outside the cage mind games. Tate plays those kind of games, and with Rousey those games back fire in SPECTACULAR fashion. You don't want to be in the head of someone that emotionally raw because they will destroy you if given the chance. That's pretty much what happened. Honestly, I'm shocked she didn't go for the break with how many buttons Tate pushed.

I'm a fan. Is she a role model? No. Do I depend on her to be one? No. There are plenty of athletes that display equally distasteful behavior and plenty still that display worse behavior. Some people channel their anger in the competitive environment they live in, but are completely pleasant outside that arena. I believe that is where Ronda is. I can relate with that because I dealt with those issues on a much smaller scale. She's very good and she's very emotionally raw. Opponents like Carmouch and Zingano will bring out the best in her from a sportsmanship perspective because they don't play outside the cage mind games. Tate plays those kind of games, and with Rousey those games back fire in SPECTACULAR fashion. You don't want to be in the head of someone that emotionally raw because they will destroy you if given the chance. That's pretty much what happened. Honestly, I'm shocked she didn't go for the break with how many buttons Tate pushed.

+1

Plus she reminds me of my first love.

Agree completely. The downside of this attitude is that when she gets beaten(she will sooner or later because of a better opponent or simply because of slacking off and being overconfident) nobody will give a rat's ass about her. When she becomes only top5 it will be the same draw as if she would be out of top20 entirely.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uIrLPpmVzyo/Ur-rSBWEGxI/AAAAAAAAAsk/g_yzeLfTNEc/s400/ron99.gif

yes, she's a jerk

I lold at Yamazaki's face in this... he's like: "what you gonna do now?"