Is Ronda Rousey a jerk?

I just want to know what everyone is thinking about her, because I see more and more interviews, press conferences and what she says in the Ultimate Fighter, and everytime I think she's a jerk, or a dick, it depends...

I mean she's acting like a child everytime, and her ability to take everything personnal everytime pisses me off, I mean she can't have a fight without hating the girl in front of her, and I think in that regard, that's unprofessional.

I'm not trying to say that Tate is a better person and everything, I think they're both childish as hell, what do you think guys?

She seems to be quite an emotional but struggles how to deal with it or something. I actually like her. She seems to be very honest and straightforward person. When she is around her friends/team everything is cool. Not so much with Miesha though. Flipping fingers is childish as fuck but what can you do. at least she is not doing it behind Miesha's back.

Also, you've got to take into concideration that TUF is a reality TV designed to enterntain people. With good editing they can manipulate a lot of stuff.

• Upvote 1

You can not manipulate what she says, she always days "that' Tate's fault" just because she hates her.

I think what makes me dislike her that much is when she's talking about beating guys up, that just cracks me up, I mean 70% of the guys in 135,145 and even 125 would destroy her!

She says she beats guys, but it's only technical with no strikes, and the guys are not 100% when she is 200%. With strikes involved, I can bet that with just few punches she's going to sleep.

You can not manipulate what she says, she always days "that' Tate's fault" just because she hates her.

I think what makes me dislike her that much is when she's talking about beating guys up, that just cracks me up, I mean 70% of the guys in 135,145 and even 125 would destroy her!

She says she beats guys, but it's only technical with no strikes, and the guys are not 100% when she is 200%. With strikes involved, I can bet that with just few punches she's going to sleep.

Well it is pretty abvious that they sincerely don't like each other. But I stand behind my words, IMO they can manipulate the fuck out of the content in that show. They can take stuff off from context or just leave some stuff out alltogether. The end result might be whole different with different editing. Anyway, she does act childish at times sure. Personally I hated the "scene" where Miesha said something like Ronda can't strike and she start yelling to her Armenian striking coach what Tate just said. I mean that's some kindergarden shit right there. =) But in the end they are fighters and that's the cold fact. They get hitted in the head for living so yeah. :D

The show itself didn't change my opinion on her, although I've always preferred Tate.

But there was 1 interview with Ronda, Miesha and Dana I saw, where Ronda came off as a complete bitch. She basically told the media that day not to bug her or ask her any questions as she's not having a good day and is already pissed off and on her period.

Aside from that interview, I've never had a problem with her. She's always been extremely confident, now she just seems more serious and less fun about it.

Finally Miesha > Ronda. Just bought my TUF Team Tate shirt last night :P

Just catching up on some old episodes from the middle of the series. She apparently doesn't have any respect for people who play a tame prank but thinks it's much better to tell someone to their face that you think they're a dick. I think that says it all really; yes, she is a dick.

I can see why people think she's a dick, but I also think that she is one of the most competitive people I've seen in any sport ever. She has a drive and a competitive streak which I think pushes her to come across as arrogant and childish sometimes. Personally I don't think she's a dick

I see the competitive drive she has and im impressed by it honestly, if you watch all major sports, most athletes are worse than her, shes on a reality tv show.. name the last time you watched a celebrity reality tv show and didnt have one person that completely changed the way you saw them to begin with

She is the 3rd Diaz.

im not sure about that i think she is actually worse then diaz's -- worse than nate for sure -- her and nick could be close though but she acts more childish -- when her team loses the look of her hanging her head and storming off real fast talking shit or whatever reminds me of my niece -- hands in pocket just pissed off

That would be great to see her lose for sure, but I don't think Tate is the one able to do it. We know how rematches are going, oftenly it's exactly like the other match, look at Dos Santos/Velasquez III...

But I think that Zingano is the one able to beat her, 'cause she is a true MMA athlete, as Rousey is just a "one trick pony", doing the same shit all the time, as long as Zingano can defend the armbar and give her some knees just like she did with Miesha, she will get the belt.

That would be great to see her lose for sure, but I don't think Tate is the one able to do it. We know how rematches are going, oftenly it's exactly like the other match, look at Dos Santos/Velasquez III...

But I think that Zingano is the one able to beat her, 'cause she is a true MMA athlete, as Rousey is just a "one trick pony", doing the same shit all the time, as long as Zingano can defend the armbar and give her some knees just like she did with Miesha, she will get the belt.

agree with this post.