Fedor vs Barnett

dushira

heaven forbid I make an opinion about fedor now the entire forum is in an uproar!

First off I wouldn't make an opinion about tennis, because I don't watch tennis nor care about it. I also never said I was 100 percent right I said IMO, therefore its just that an opinion and if that makes you butt hurt then you have issues

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heaven forbid I make an opinion about fedor now the entire forum is in an uproar!

First off I wouldn't make an opinion about tennis, because I don't watch tennis nor care about it. I also never said I was 100 percent right I said IMO, therefore its just that an opinion and if that makes you butt hurt then you have issues

Entire forum? Someone sure thinks a lot of themselves... There are maybe four guys pissed about what you said. Drama queen.

Call someone a nuthugger and like it or not someone will get angry, call one of the most respected fighters overrated and opinion or not people will get angry, that's just the way things are.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse........

It has been revealed that this is the 3rd time (not 2nd) Josh Barnett has tested positive for anabolic steroids and the icing on the cake..........

Affliction Trilogy has officially been cancelled

And you thought Kimbo Slice getting knocked out in 5 seconds was bad for business, at least he showed up and helped sell tickets.

The end of Affliction is upon us it seems.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse........

It has been revealed that this is the 3rd time (not 2nd) Josh Barnett has tested positive for anabolic steroids and the icing on the cake..........

Affliction Trilogy has officially been cancelled

And you thought Kimbo Slice getting knocked out in 5 seconds was bad for business, at least he showed up and helped sell tickets.

The end of Affliction is upon us it seems.

wow, that's totally gay...

I can't comprehend them not even running this show. Surely they'll be paying a lot of the expenses and will have to refund all the tickets? Seems completely retarded.

Showtime pressured them into it and they were gonna lose money anyway.

Fedor still woulda smoked his ass. Cro Cop did do it three times in a row, after all.

What fights were you watching? First fight barnett somehow seperated his shoulder while in a dominate position, second fight Cro cop gets unanimous decision in a pretty boring bout if i recall, and 3rd fight Barnett got poked in the eye and couldnt continue. Cro Cop never smoked him.

What fights were you watching? First fight barnett somehow seperated his shoulder while in a dominate position, second fight Cro cop gets unanimous decision in a pretty boring bout if i recall, and 3rd fight Barnett got poked in the eye and couldnt continue. Cro Cop never smoked him.

You have the most epic sig ever. It cracks me up every time...