Arianny Playboy pictures leaked!!

Thought I'd wade in lol.

I personally don't like Arianny either, and people saying - der ah you must be gay - we don't all like to hit anything with a heartbeat, I dare say you'd stilll hit Arianny even it she were your sister!

She has a fat head with a pointy little chin, She's Hispanic, The Playboy pics make her look like her butt is as fat as her head, and man thats fat!!!

None of that shit appeals to me... If it does you, great, I am happy for you... no need to flame anyone with an opinion different from yours, you are all a bunch or MirkoTysonAli's without the ability to believe that someone may have a different opinion than yourselves.

She would not be the prettiest girl in a night club (to me), I see nicer every day walking through town. I can say that I wouldn't hit it, and I can say that knowing thats the truth*.

I look forward to seeing numerous gay slants and flames coming my way.

Thats my 2 pence worth, for what its worth.

*Reason not given to avoid offence.

I got it LOL!!! Is that the reason? Everything you said were insults to her body/face except that RACE part...just saying.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, lol. Also, there are a few pictures on their server that they didn't include in that article. Look at the numbers, figure out which ones are missing, and then plug in the missing numbers to see them.