I challenge Brock Lesnar

JB90

No one is going to pay that unless you plan on being protected. Realistically a fighter with Island training, built old with low primaries would get killed by any high ranked 300k main lander you would face. Which means in a few fights his hype will be gone and his value would drop dramatically. A guy like Quinn, just a few K ahead of him would murder him easily. I know bringing that hype into an org is worth a lot, but im not sure its that much considering most 300k mainlanders are no where near that hype, so it would be hard to get even matches to make the value worth it.

• Upvote 1

No one is going to pay that unless you plan on being protected. Realistically a fighter with Island training, built old with low primaries would get killed by any high ranked 300k main lander you would face. Which means in a few fights his hype will be gone and his value would drop dramatically. A guy like Quinn, just a few K ahead of him would murder him easily. I know bringing that hype into an org is worth a lot, but im not sure its that much considering most 300k mainlanders are no where near that hype, so it would be hard to get even matches to make the value worth it.

no disrespect man, but your org is too small

i got offers for LHW from big orgs with 750k signing bonus and he is nowhere near Brock in hype/popularity

• Downvote 6

no disrespect man, but your org is too small

i got offers for LHW from big orgs with 750k signing bonus and he is nowhere near Brock in hype/popularity

To protect him and cheat the game. I dont care if you sign in my org., just be a man and face real competition. Like I said, the average mainlander would rape your guy, but it looks like an average Islander already did it. :rolling:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha no million pound signing bonus now hahaha

In all fairness, it seems that it was very low hype drop. Is that because of Island? Being #10 P4P and dropping to #22 despite such a big loss (vs a guy ranked so much lower).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w20.jpg "Brock who?"

Nice win Man

but you most likely would have lost a fight or 2 had you not set your fighter out all season long

Brock fought 22 fights this season and only lost one

you sat your fighter out and train for most of the season

You won so as far as that goes i guess you did the right thing

so congratulations on your win

Nice win Man

but you most likely would have lost a fight or 2 had you not set your fighter out all season long

Brock fought 22 fights this season and only lost one

you sat your fighter out and train for most of the season

You won so as far as that goes i guess you did the right thing

so congratulations on your win

First of all, thanks.

I surely would, that was part of the plan to mock the island tournament and the rankings which are completely absurd now, with me as #1.

There were guys entering the tournament with a 0-3 score. And that guy has a chance of winning the tournament? It's ridiculous.

There was however a positive thing I wanted to prove.That is that with the current length of the season, 18 year olds are actually very competitive. I had seen it last season on my org and now I tried it myself.

I'm not even going to start on the embarrassment it is for the way rankings are calculated. I've been top ten for a long time without ever having a top 10 fighter and now I'm #1 having fought just a bunch of island fights with two fighters alone

• Upvote 1

First of all, thanks.

I surely would, that was part of the plan to mock the island tournament and the rankings which are completely absurd now, with me as #1.

There were guys entering the tournament with a 0-3 score. And that guy has a chance of winning the tournament? It's ridiculous.

There was however a positive thing I wanted to prove.That is that with the current length of the season, 18 year olds are actually very competitive. I had seen it last season on my org and now I tried it myself.

I'm not even going to start on the embarrassment it is for the way rankings are calculated. I've been top ten for a long time without ever having a top 10 fighter and now I'm #1 having fought just a bunch of island fights with two fighters alone

agree on every point you made. Pale man takes it a step further by using his ginned up ranking to cash rape FA's and be an all around pile of shit in general. Removing perfectly good fighters from the game just to cash rape them and let them rot is garbage.

I also thought it was pretty sad the thread maker was trying to line himself up with an easy win for his fighter and offering the bonus pay if he were to lose (which would only happen if he was a total moron). Paleman was 100% in the right to disregard the fight offer, it was cowardly nonsense. I cant even begin to comprehend why so many managers posted that this was a fight they actually wanted to see.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

agree on every point you made. Pale man takes it a step further by using his ginned up ranking to cash rape FA's and be an all around pile of shit in general. Removing perfectly good fighters from the game just to cash rape them and let them rot is garbage.

I also thought it was pretty sad the thread maker was trying to line himself up with an easy win for his fighter and offering the bonus pay if he were to lose (which would only happen if he was a total moron). Paleman was 100% in the right to disregard the fight offer, it was cowardly nonsense. I cant even begin to comprehend why so many managers posted that this was a fight they actually wanted to see.

There was like one other manager supporting it though. The rest saw it as the cheap hype grab it is

hey, easier

no good fighters are rotten cause I'm always in contact with the org owners they are signed with and try my best to launder their money asap

also i don't understand what is "ginned up" means - i encourage everyone create an island fighter(s) and go 20-1 with them during the season and then tell me how easy it was

especially now, when we all have extra 5 slots, why not use some of them for island fighters

• Downvote 1

hey, easier

no good fighters are rotten cause I'm always in contact with the org owners they are signed with and try my best to launder their money asap

also i don't understand what is "ginned up" means - i encourage everyone create an island fighter(s) and go 20-1 with them during the season and then tell me how easy it was

especially now, when we all have extra 5 slots, why not use some of them for island fighters

Youve got about 10-20 guys on your roster that you permanently removed from the game just so you can take their cash. I'm sure there are plenty of managers who would have liked to continue fighting with those characters. You are also harming org owners by removing contracted fighters from the game for cash raping purposes.

I'd like to know what the plan for all that money is. You dont train projects for the real game, the gym you have is funded for as long as you want to play the game. The few real fighters you keep, you are mediocre with at best. Youve got more than enough money to buy VIP for as long as the game is around. Yet youre still harming everyone else by cash raping FA's like a douche. Only thing I can think of a use for that much money is that you are selling it for real money.

No one is impressed by smashing noobs on the island. As i've stated in other threads many times, the island has turned into a giant can crushing fest, its like how the qfc orgs used to be. That youre island rank translates over to let you harm the real game with your garbage is a major problem, but i'm pretty sure it will never be solved. You should have first dibs on island fighters, youve proven that youre good at that. Youve also proven that you are nothing special at the real game, you shouldnt have any access to fighters there. Especially since you are removing them from the game to cash rape them like a total douche.

• Upvote 2

but you are so wrong

the real game is the Island, and the boring part you call "real" only real for you

Thanks for the laugh. The main game is boring for you because you arent good at it. If it werent the main game then why are you accumulating all that money there that is worthless to you on the island?