Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

Hi guys.

I posted a couple of weeks back asking for help and msg'd the dude from op a couple of times but so far no joy.tbh it was more than a couple of times haha hopefully it didn't piss him off and if so I'm sorry I was just worried they would get lost in the flood of msg's he must get.

But enough with the grovelling and back to the begging......please please please sir may I have some money's ?

• 2 weeks later...

Would love some noob fund help to continue to advance my fighters.

Hard as a noob to continue to pay for gym, clothes, nutrition, etc. especially for my young fighter who needs lots of training before his first fight.

Gotten by so far with some donations from my mentor.

• 2 weeks later...

I received half of the donation after having to spam his inbox. I think we need someone new running the noob fund. Someone who doesn't just ignore us and post all over the forums but can't respond back to a inbox.

• Downvote 3

Not really sure how you think you only received "Half" the donation you are supposed to receive at this stage. The post says you receive $50k, and then another $50k one month later.

844156b97676e7a1e201326b80bfeff6.png

I went to sleep at 10pm that night, logged on at 7.40am and saw 5 messages from you. I can't exactly reply if I am offline.

No offense, but you seem like a pisstaker when it comes to this. I give you the $50k that the posts specifically says you get. Then you ask me to give you the full 100k immediately to buy VIP.

7c844a6c51a2af7f6bc25e244e68d6ff.png

From that second message, it's clear that you understand the $50k is to be sent to you later, not immediately. Yet for some reason you feel you are entitled to it immediately? I don't ask for much from people, but what I do ask for is a bit of respect when it comes to the Noob Fund. Not for myself personally, but for the people who actually put money into it to help noobs out with clear guidelines on it without attempting to jump the queue so to speak. As for someone taking over the Noob Fund, I have publicly said that I would be happy to hand it over should someone wish to take it. As of right now, the Noob Fund has no cash in it and all donations are coming out of my own manager's account so it would actually be a relief to me until such a time as more people donate.

• Upvote 1

I want to become a champion. I will have the funds receive from this operation put towards joining a new gym and training my champion. I would like to put the money towards a vip membership and im looking for a mentor who can help me with the spending on anything else I may have forgot.

Tell EarlMcgee to quit crying and harassing like a spammer at least you got half of the funds you were looking for these things take time. I would also like to add im not trying to be offensive just saying take a chill pill we all have regular live too. Thank you and have a nice day.

I know all this is coming out of peoples pockets maybe others more then some. I want whoever donates and the other users to know that I am going to put my funds towards the best possible outcome. Training, Vip, Joining a organization, getting a mentor and talking to the community about all that I know. Include, everything else I haven't thought of, read or heard about I will also have my mentor help me with the spending to be more precise and exact on what to do and why. thank you for all your support

I received half of the donation after having to spam his inbox. I think we need someone new running the noob fund. Someone who doesn't just ignore us and post all over the forums but can't respond back to a inbox.

This is exactly why we cannot have nice things :(

The noob fund is not here so you can cheap out on spending the equivalent of a Big Mac for fooks sake.

I personally think it should only apply to noob managers and not below 10 IQ managers that went broke because they can't manage worth shit.

There are tons of ways to make $ in this amazing game. Just to name a few: Dauntess contests, write for the newspaper, learn photoshop, invest $10 on VIP and start a company etc, etc, etc.

So please less tears and more respect to the people that continue to make this game awesome.

Rant over.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/noobfund-banner_zps114471f8.png

First of all, welcome to MMA Tycoon! If you're reading this thread, it means you're new to the game, and would like to receive a little boost in game money to help you get on your feet and make the most out of the game.

What is the Noob Fund exactly?

The Noob Fund is a gathering of donations from veteran and generous managers of MMA Tycoon. It was set up to help new managers to enjoy the game with a little bit of startup cash. Anyone can make a donation to the Noob Fund, you just have to contact me.

I'm new and I need funds. What do I do?

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start.

How much can I get from the fund?

You could earn as much as 100k. If you qualify, you will be sent a maximum of 50k, then another 50k the following month, if of course, you're still active and still in need of the money.

Requirements

- Have only 1 account. No multi's apply.

- Join date within 6 months of applying. If you have been playing for 6 months or longer then you no longer qualify for the NOOB fund.

- Please remember this is a fund for noobs who need the money to help them get started in the game, not who have money already and just want more.

100%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1