Royal Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson: As far as I can tell, Mr. Presley, you got two things right. Number one: Indeed, I was offered a title shot. And B) Y'all can bet your bottom dollar that The Machine Gun is excited!
Seeing as we're here, I think I'm gonna tell ya a couple more things, irregardless of if you are interested in hearin' 'em or not.I'm gonna tell ya about a coupla opposites. Something you can see every day in this topsy turvy world of Mixed Martial arts; that you can see in every major organization on God's Green Earth... and on the opposite end of the spectrum, is something you don't ever see in MMA.
The first something, David, the common occurrence if you will, is something you should be perfectly familiar with: what it is, is a very talented, experienced fighter who, for whatever reason, just can't get over The Hump. Instead of parlaying those prodigious talents into a championship caliber run, they linger around that oft-cited 'Five Hunnert' mark, flashing some brilliance here, and starin' at the lights there...
The latter subject I'm teachin' you about, are the rarities... It's a fighter offered a World Championship opportunity, in just the second fight of His life. Another one of these things I'm talkin' about is a man, barely a man By Law, unable to drink alcohol legally in most corners of the world, winning a major World Championship in combat sports. I've already personified that first rarity. When you're staring at me across the cage, with that Big Gold Belt on the line, we will be a matter of moments away from Karl Anderson... The Machine Gun Karl Anderson becoming a living breathing example of that second instance...

• Upvote 1

David Presley: That was a whole lotta talking, but talkings all you got, with a 1-0 record. As for my near .500 record, I was fighting 10 pounds heavy and still managed to win against some pretty bad ass men. As far as "the Machine Gun" living and breathing, after you see me in the ring, you may never breathe again.

• Upvote 1

Kevin Davies: Here's the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims that only the strong shall survive. \....Maybe so but the theory of competition says just the because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their asses kicked. See, what every long shot, come from behind, underdog will tell you is this; The other guy may, in fact, be the favorite. The odds may be stacked against me, fair enough but what the odds don't know...is that this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test, one where passion has a funny way of trumping logic. So, before you step into that cage, Drake, before the ref gives us permission to fight and the clock starts ticking, remember one thing. Out here, the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think, and the commentators may have predicted, when the cage door closes, all bets are off. Don't be surprised when I decide to flip the script and take a pass on yelling "uncle". Then, suddenly, as the old saying goes, we've got ourselves a fight.

All it takes is a little effort and that is between you and you.

• Upvote 1

David Presley: Hey "Machine Gun" in a few hours your face is going to be splattered all over the cage. You'll be looking up at me holding my new belt and you'll probably want to start crying, if you do start crying though, you're gonna have to change your name to squirt gun. Hopefully you can find a way to lose with dignity.

• Upvote 1

Drake Kartella: This stupid owner David Morrison doesn't know talent when he sees it. He says this is my last fight here at RFC because we can't come to a contract agreement. This bitch of an owner is losing the best fucking 170 pound fighter RFC has ever had. But no worries. I will leave here with the welterweight title around my shoulders. SUCK ON THAT DAVID MORRISON

• Downvote 2

Drake Kartella: This stupid owner David Morrison doesn't know talent when he sees it. He says this is my last fight here at RFC because we can't come to a contract agreement. This bitch of an owner is losing the best fucking 170 pound fighter RFC has ever had. But no worries. I will leave here with the welterweight title around my shoulders. SUCK ON THAT DAVID MORRISON

You're a clown. Your shitty fighter only holds the title because you caked him into it when you ran the org. You sucked as an org owner, you suck as a manger, and from your posts, it seems you suck as a person. You cried poor when asked for a fair wage for the champ of your then org and now you're demanding a huge amount for your mediocre fighter. You won't be missed, and will be doing a favor to all the other managers in the org when your filth is finally removed from RFC

Good luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1