Should MFN Change its Name?

Please share your opinion...   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should MFN change its name?

• Yes
    • No

I had not noticed the fights were no longer in Montreal. if fighting outside of Montreal means you can pay our fighters more, that is the way to go

I have had a problem with other orgs not in their home city of failure to send private jet invites to move my fighter to the fight city. as long as your continue to send private jet invites (BEFORE the auto flight warning) the name of the org is not high on my priority list

based upon previous posts changing the word Montreal to another word starting with M is the way to go. that way you could still be MFN

I'd vote no on the name change.

The biggest reason for it is the fact that I don't know it by Montreal Fight Nights, i know it by MFN as i am sure many others do. Changing the org name because of where you are now fighting in isn't something that should be done. As long as the base remains in Montreal, then i don't see why you should change the name.

I voted no

Like others have said its history and branding

If it was me when I hosted events in other places I'd name em something like this

Montreal fight nights presents ........( insert name of country ) fights

Eg ... Vegas fights , la fights etc

Yeah pretty much the same thing I was thinking and posted as well.

MFN (Montreal Fight Night) should stay, no question and it's almost unanimous from the feedback that it should remain the same name.

Tho I really like the idea of toying with the event names per city MFN travels to.